As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bayer #ad
120 Gram Bottle, Maxforce Quantum 0.03% Imidacloprid Ant Control Liquid Bait with 10 stations #adBayer #ad
- Clear, odorless formula allows for inconspicuous bait placements. Eliminates the entire colony, even those hidden in inaccessible areas, through the exclusive use of Maxforce Domino Effect.
Provides fast control of a wide variety of ant species. May be used indoors and outdoors, residential or commercial, including food handling areas crack & crevice only. Lasts three months, unlike ant gel baits, which begin to lose moisture immediately.
2. HARRIS #ad
Ant Trap Alternative, HARRIS Ant Killer, 3oz Liquid Borax Value Pack Includes 9 Bait Trays for Indoor Use #adHARRIS #ad
- Contains borax - borax, a naturally occurring mineral powder ant poison, is the active ingredient and a trusted ant killer. 9 bait trays per pack - spread bait trays over a large area for maximum effectiveness.
Ants will seek out the sweet liquid bait and bring it back to the colony. Kills the queen and the colony - because borax works slowly to kill, it allows the worker ant time to get back to the colony to share the bait with other ants.
These include acrobat ants, Argentine ants, Little black ants, and many others. 64405-23-3 for indoor use. Kills all common household ants - harris ant bait is intended for sweet eating ants, Pavement ants, or sugar ants. Epa registered - registered with the environmental Protection Agency EPA No.
3. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Borax Liquid Ant Killer, 1oz, Includes 9 Bait Stations 1-Pack #adHARRIS #ad
- Epa registered – registered with the environmental Protection Agency EPA No. Kills all common household ants – harris bait is intended for sweet eating ants, Little black ants, or sugar ants.
Contains borax – borax, a naturally occurring mineral powder, is the active ingredient. These include acrobat ants, Pavement ants, Argentine ants, and many others.9 bait stations per pack – spread bait stations over a large area for maximum effectiveness.
Ants will seek out the sweet liquid bait and bring it back to the colony. Kills the queen and the colony – because borax works slowly to kill, it allows the worker ant time to get back to the colony to share the bait with other ants. 64405-23-3 for indoor and outdoor use.
4. HARRIS #ad
3oz, Includes 9 Bait Trays, HARRIS Borax Liquid Ant Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Epa registered - registered with the environmental Protection Agency EPA No. Contains borax - borax, a naturally occurring mineral powder, is the active ingredient.
64405-23-3 for indoor and outdoor use. Kills all common household ants - harris bait is intended for sweet eating ants, Little black ants, or sugar ants. Ants will seek out the sweet liquid bait and bring it back to the colony.
9 bait trays per pack - spread bait trays over a large area for maximum effectiveness. Kills the queen and the colony - because borax works slowly to kill, it allows the worker ant time to get back to the colony to share the bait with other ants. These include acrobat ants, Argentine ants, Pavement ants, and many others.
5. Terro #ad
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations #adTerro #ad
- Use all 6 baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants. Kills all common household ants. 12 bait stations included. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous.
Contains Borax. Attracts ants fast. Patented design prevents bait from drying out. Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations.
6. Hot Shot #ad
Hot Shot 2048 HG-2048 Insect Killer #adHot Shot #ad
- Kills the queen colony: Works up to 6 months indoors. Starts killing ants in hours: hot shot maxattrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems – it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
Indoor and outdoor use: use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Child resistant: Contains 8 child-resistant bait stations.
7. Raid #ad
Raid Max Double Control Ant Baits, 8 CT 1, 0.28 oz #adRaid #ad
- After ants feed on the bait, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to other ants, thereby killing the entire colony. Child-resistant insect killer. Two types of bait to attract and kill ants.
Population reduction can be expected within days, with the baits working for up to 3 months. For household use: closets, kitchens, attics, living areas, pantries, basements, dining rooms, bathrooms, and recreation rooms.
8. Combat #ad
Combat Max Ant Killing Bait Stations, Indoor and Outdoor Use, 6 Count #adCombat #ad
- This package contains 6 ant killing bait stations. No vapor, fumes, or odor. Provides long-lasting ant killing power. Kills the colony. Kills ants quickly.
|Manufacturer||Jensen (Home Improvement) #ad|
9. Syngenta #ad
4 Tubes w/ Plunger, Syngenta, 30g each tube, Optigard Ant Bait Gel Box, TRTD11568 #adSyngenta #ad
- Approved for use indoors and outdoors, applied in cracks and crevices. Target pests: for indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants including argentine ants, and ghost ants and other nuisance ant pests; excluding fire, carpenter ants, harvester and pharaoh ants.
How does optigard ant bait gel work? ants that feed on the gel will return to their nest and transfer the bait to the queen and their young, thereby killing the queen, the young and the entire colony.
Highly attractive formula promotes ready transfer of the active ingredient throughout the colony. Active ingredient: Thiamethoxam,. 010%. Powerful, active ingredient knocks out workers, brood and queens.
10. Combat #ad
18 Count, Small Roach Bait Station, Combat Max 12 Month Roach Killing Bait, Child-Resistant #adCombat #ad
- Start killing small roaches in hours and prevent them from returning for up to 12 months. Easy to use, no mess baits, do not require activation. Simply place them where roaches are found and relax while they kill non-stop day and night.
18 child resistant bait stations are included; Place additional baits about 1½ feet away; Place baits carefully so they are touching the walls or corners. Best used in areas like under sinks, behind toilets, and behind appliances, killing the ones you see and the ones you don't and destroys the nest.