As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Kurouchi Petty Kiritsuke Utility Knife 6'' 150mm & Saya #adYoshihiro #ad
- An optional and recommended protective wooden sheath called a Saya can be purchased together, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. This knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Our handmade yoshihiro aogami super blue high carbon steel kurouchi series are unparalleled in their performance. Preparing delicious meals starts with taking wholesome ingredients and using the best tools such as a high quality chef’s knife to make every meal into something special.
Proudly made in japan and not mass produced. Keep dry and oil regularly to prevent oxidation. Super blue high carbon steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 64-65 is considered to be the top of its class in high carbon steel metallurgy.
Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. The black forged 'kurouchi' finish consists of the carbonized coating created during heat treating and provides for a characteristic look and a rustic aesthetic to the blade. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained.
2. HONMAMON #ad
HONMAMON KIYOKANE Chef's Knife 210mm, Aogami Super Steel, Kurouchi Double Bevel Japanese Gyuto #adHONMAMON #ad
- Size: blade length about 210mm8. 3inch, total Length 370mm14. 6inch, weight about 180g6. 3oz. Available for both right and left hander. Double bevel. Made in japan! （tosa handmade by tosa craftsmen! kurouchi : rough appearance, flaws or bent, but you can feel tosa Craftsmen Spirits! Lovers of japanese handmade items to gather! by hammering the materials, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, which you cannot feel with machine made one!.
As aogami super hardness is extremely high, Vegetables, it is hard to grind and we recommend the knife for just those who know well about Japanese kitchen knives and sharpening. Hardness : around hrc64 +/- 1, Cut Well. Wooden handle. Use : cutting Meat, Fish. Edge of blade : aogami super steel which contains High-Carbon.
3. HONMAMON #ad
Aogami Steel Kurouchi Double Bevel Japan, "HONMAMON" New Chef's Knife Gyuto210mm, Walnut Handle #adHONMAMON #ad
- Hardness :around HRC62 +/- 1. Use for cutting ｍeat, vegetables, fish, fruits. Lovers of japanese handmade items to gather! by hammering the materials, flaws or bent, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one!.
Available for both Right and Left Hander. If you want to keep a knife sharp, you need use sharpening stone to maintain it. Edge of blade : aogami steel no.
1, which contains High-Carbon. Aogami steel is very good for cutlery tools, because it can made sharp edge. Honbazuke : Very Sharp! Double bevel. Made in japan! handle: walnut octagonal, handmade by Tosa Craftsmen! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits! Handle: Walnut. Size: blade length about 210mm8. 3inch, whole Length 365mm14. 4inch, weight about 159g5. 6oz.
4. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Super Blue Steel Clad Gyuto Chefs Knife Rosewood Handle 8.25"210mm & Saya #adYoshihiro #ad
- 100% handcrafted in Japan. Not mass produced. Optional: Magnolia wood Saya cover. Simple and elegant design with a handcrafted Octagon Shitan handle for a light and well balanced construction.
Blade material: super blue High Carbon Core HRC:65-66. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Grade: aoko blue super forged steel / Knife Type: Gyuto Chef's Knife Double Edged. Comes ready to use out of the box.
5. HONMAMON #ad
170mm, 'HONMAMON'' Bunka Multi Purpose Knife Aogami Super Steel, Black #adHONMAMON #ad
- No olive pits, lobster shells, bones, woody stems or parmesan rinds. Blade material: aogami super steel, hardness : around HRC64 +/- 1. Both side Soft Stainless Steel. Blade length : 170mm6. 7inch, weight : about 133g4. 7oz, the knife of blade Height is 42mm1.
66" handle side, whole Length : 310mm12. 2inch, and 33mm1. 3" blade edge side. Made in japan! available for both Right and Left Hander. Cutting frozen food is especially bad because the cold will make hard steel even more brittle. Recommendable just for those who know about sharpening knives.
6. MOTOKANE #ad
Blade Edge : Aogami Super Steel, TOSA Kurouchi, MOTOKANE" Nakiri Hocho 165mmABT 6.5" #adMOTOKANE #ad
- Made in japan! handmade! tosa kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel the warmth and high spirits of Tosa Craftsmen! Blade length: about 165mm6. 5inch, length: about 310mm12.
2inch, weight: about 165ｇ5. 8oz. Edge of blade: that famous aogami Super Steel! Hardness: around HRC64 +/- 1. Aogami super is so hard that we recommend this for those who know about sharpening knives. Very good for cutting vegetables! lovers of japanese handmade items to gather! by hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but the quality is great, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, which you cannot feel with machine made one!.
7. Spyderco #ad
Plainedge, K16GPBNBK, Spyderco Itamae Funayuki Premium Kitchen Knife with 6.29" SUS410 Super Blue Stainless Steel Blade and Burl G-10 Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- The murray carter collection's Itamae Series proudly features premium materials and uncompromising craftsmanship. High performance - each murray carter knife are ground exceptionally thin and straight for superior cutting performance.
Versatile - the elite blades of the itamae Series are paired with traditional "wa-style"octagonal handles made from stunning burl G-10 and highlighted with black G-10 ferrules. Superior blade steel - the blades of itamae series knives are expertly crafted from laminated steel consisting of an Aogami Super Blue core clad between layers of SUS410 stainless steel.
In front of the cutting board - itamae is an extremely prestigious title reserved for highly skilled sushi chefs.
It excels at chopping, and other general kitchen tasks. Made for the kitchen - translated as "ship going, draw-cutting, " the versatile Funayuki pattern was extremely popular with fishermen. They feature a signature "Carter Elbow", a distinctive taper from the spine to the point that reinforces the blade's tip.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty|
8. AO-UMA #ad
"AO-UMA Blue Horse" Santoku Hocho All-Purpose Kitchen Knife 180mm, Aogami Super Steel, Hammered pattern #adAO-UMA #ad
- Made in japan. Blade length : about 180mm7inch, whole length : about 305mm12inch, Weight : about 180ｇ6. 3oz. Blade material : coreaogami super steel Hardness : around HRC64 +/- 1, both side Stainless Steel.
Recommendable just for those who know about sharpening knives. Immediately after use, clean and dry the blade to prevent corrosion. Double bevel and available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
9. MOTOKANE #ad
Double Bevel, MOTOKANE HONMAMON Sashimi Hocho Yanagiba Kitchen Knife 270mmABT 10.6 Inch Handmade by TOSA Craftsman, Blade Edge : Aogami Steel Kurouchi #adMOTOKANE #ad
- So the product seems rougher than machine made ones. But the quality is great! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities. Edge of blade : that famous aogami steel no.
1! hardness :around hrc61 +/- 1, very sharp and Cut Well! Double bevel! available for both Right and Left Hander. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws produced by handmade. Lovers of japanese handmade items to gather! by hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles! As this is handmade, it could have some small scratches, flaws or bent.
Made in tosa, japan! handmade by japanese craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques! Tosa Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel the warmth and spirits of Tosa Craftsmen! Blade length : about 270mm106inch, whole length : about 410mm16. 1inch, weight : about 205g7. 2oz.
10. Moritaka Hamono #ad
Moritaka Hamono Santoku Japanese Multi Purpose Cooking Knife Chef Knife Hand-forged 3-layered Super Aogami High Carbon steel Blade length 6.7 inch #adMoritaka Hamono #ad
- Super aogami with a RC Hardness of 63-64. Walnut handle and buffalo horn ferrule. Including blade protector with a velvety inner lining. Made in japan by Moritaka Hamono, Razorsharp double beveled blade. Hand-forged Santoku with 6. 7 in blade.