As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weber #ad
4 lb, Weber 17150 Mesquite Wood Chunks, 350 cu. in. 0.006 Cubic Meter #adWeber #ad
- 0006 m^3 sized bag. Mesquite wood chips. Great with pork, lamb, & beef. 350 cu. In. Big bold flavor.
|Warranty||This Weber accessory is warranted against defects for two (2) years.|
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
2. Camerons #ad
Camerons Smoking Wood Chunks Apple 840 cu. in. 0.013m³ - Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks- 10lb Bag May Receive in Box or Bag #adCamerons #ad
- Apple is perfect wood for salmon, seafood and more. Soak wood chunks for 20 minutes and place on hot coals for maximum flavor. Due to natural variations in wood density and chip size, bag weights will vary.
Great charcoal Briquette Alternative for smoky flavor. Apple smoking wood Chunks Bag weighs approximately 10 pounds.
3. DiamondKingSmoker #ad
DiamondKingSmoker Sugar Maple Smoking Wood Chunks 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Grilling and BBQ | Large Cut Smoker Chips | Impeccably Cured for Premium Flavor Profile 7lbs #adDiamondKingSmoker #ad
- Fresh, flavorful, made in usa, clean, Custom Cut for DiamondKingSmoker, Sugar Maple. Sugar maple is a sweet and Mild smoke producer. Try it with pork and poultry. Due to natural variations in wood density, chunk sizes will have slight variations.
Dks smoking wood is stored indoors after harvesting to preserve the moisture and cleanliness. Never needs pre-soaking like other smoker chunks. 7lbs is perfect for 5 hours of continuous smoke and heat in the DiamondKing Smoker Cooker. Premier smoking wood.
|Part Number||Smoking Chunks|
|Model||DKS - Custom Cut Smoking Chunks|
4. Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke #ad
Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke Smoking Wood Chunks Cherry 420 cu. in. 0.006m³ - Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks- 5 Pound Bag May Receive in a Bag or Box #adSteven Raichlen's Project Smoke #ad
- Cherry smoker wood - Ignited quickly and com-busts completely to create a delicate smoky flavor. Barbecue smoking chunks - Made of 100% natural raw timber that is precision cut and kiln dried.
Cherry coarse cut wood chunks pairs well with poultry, pork, beef, lamb, seafood, vegetables and cheeses. Made in the USA. Smoking wood chunks - Works with gas grills, charcoal grills, and smoker boxes.
5. WESTERN #ad
Mesquite Flavor, for Charcoal or Gas Grills and Smokers, Western Premium BBQ Bagged and Heat Treated Wood Cooking Chunks, 1.3 Cubic Feet 2 Pack #adWESTERN #ad
- Smoky mesquite flavor: bagged wood chunks made from real mesquite wood for charcoal, electric grills, gas, and smokers. Kick your grill game up a notch: Add smoky mesquite flavor to your chicken, beef, or pork with these 2 bags of smoking wood chips.
570 cubic inches: each bag includes 570 cubic inches or 033 cubic feet of wood chunks. Long lasting: Heat-treated to prevent pests and rot. Great for camping: Versatile wood chunks can be used on stovetop smokers or in fire pit.
|Manufacturer||Western BBQ #ad|
6. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
8 lb, Oklahoma Joe's Wood Smoker Chunks, Hickory #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- For use with smokers and charcoal grills to add flavor over a long period of time. Made of all natural wood chunks. Ideal for smoking meats, poultry, vegetables and fish.
Oklahoma joe's hickory wood chunks are the best way to get a long last burn in the cooker and to infuse great taste into meats.
7. WESTERN #ad
Western Premium BBQ Products Post Oak BBQ Cooking Chunks, 570 cu in #adWESTERN #ad
- Try western premium bbq products post oak bbq cooking chunks for smoking on these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
Wood cooking chunks for smoking made from real post oak wood for charcoal, gas, or electric grills, as well as personal and larger smokers. Delicious with beef sirloin or Filets, Braised Brisket, Salmon or Trout, or Pork Loin.5
570 cubic inches of large sized post oak chunks per package. See description for cooking instructions. Use to make a variety of post oak smoked meat with charcoal or with chunks alone. Post oak wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, and rot.
|Manufacturer||WW Wood inc #ad|
|Warranty||100% satisfaction guaranteed|
8. Zorestar #ad
BBQ Cooking Chunks for All Smokers, Zorestar Oak Smoker Wood Chunks, 15lb #adZorestar #ad
- Oak chunks are great with beef, pork and game meats. Oak wood smoking chunks may be used for bbq in a charcoal grill or a smoker. Just use a few smoker wood chunks and they will provide the right amount of smoke to flavor the meat.
The size of smoke wood chunks is 2-3 inches each. Chunk wood for smokers is 100% natural and safe as it does not contain any harmful additives.
Hardwood chunks are the best for smoking as they produce intense smoke and give a bold flavor to smoked food. Oak wood chunks for smokers bag weight is about 15 pounds +/- 10%. Due to their compactness our oak wood chunks are suitable for smoking meat in various types of smokers.
9. J.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
Maple, Gallon Sized Bag, J.C.'s Smoking Wood Chunks #adJ.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
- Made from virgin Hardwood Trees from Central Iowa and Missouri. Smoking chunks for grilling, use in your smoker box or just add to your gas or charcoal grill.
10. Smoak Firewood #ad
Hickory, Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Logs, USDA Certified Kiln Dried 8inch Pieces, 25-30lbs #adSmoak Firewood #ad
- Provides a long lasting burn which infuses flavor. Usda certified pest free, 100% organic NO chemicals. Smoak with the beST wood! Experience the difference! Cooking wood mini logs 8in pieces, 25-30lbs - Kiln Dried, box is 12x12x12. Competition grade Quality Made in the USA.
|Brand||Smoak Firewood #ad|
|Manufacturer||Smoak Firewood #ad|