As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 25 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Thunbergia alata, Black Eyed Susan "Vine" Flower Seeds Thunbergia alata, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Moderate watering - partial shade and late summer to early fall blooms! Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 5, 10, 11, 8, 7, 9, 4, 12 Native to Africa. The vining black-eyed susan is beautiful! grows well on trellis, adding color to your landscape! Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! This flower is a golden yellow with a black eye in the center.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! .
2. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom & Open Pollinated Twin Pack 200 Seeds, Seed Needs, Black Eyed Susan Vine Blend Seeds for Planting Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
Direct from the growers. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
3. ESIGROW #ad
Includes 100 Seeds in a Pack, Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds #adESIGROW #ad
- Especially effective in containers, facing out from the vine. Nothing evokes a country gate or rustic mailbox as cheerily as a twining Black-Eyed Susan Vine, with masses of blooms all summer and large, lush foliage.
Petal color ranges from mid-yellow to deep orange, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! 1 to 2-inch blooms arise very profusely, & many blooms feature the characteristic black eye. This vine is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, pillars and poles.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Thunbergia Orange Black-Eyed Susan Vine Plant Flower Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This vine is easy to control growth and still look good year round. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climbing vine. Especially effective in containers, facing out from the vine.
With a twining black-eyed susan Vine, against large, mailbox, with masses of blooms all summer and large, trellis, lush foliage. Grows in usda zones 3 - 10 as a vining annual reaching heights of 60 - 84 inches. This black-eyed susan vine features 1 to 2 inch orange blooms, flagpole base, heart-shaped foliage.
Adorn a rustic gate, many with black eyes, etc. Thunbergia alata is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, pillars and poles. Petal color are orange to deep orange, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! The medium size blooms arise very profusely, and many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
5. SEEDS4SPRING #ad
50 Pcs, Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds #adSEEDS4SPRING #ad
- Just as easy to grow and bloom-happy as the original orange-yellow combo, 'Blushing Susie' Black-Eyed Susan Vine is a colorful joy that you'll want for all your patio containers, the annual border, trellises, and anywhere else you want a splash of bold color.
This color blend is absolutely new to the black-eyed Susan Vine family, with variations from pink to peach, and it's taken many years to get the mix just right—lots of reds, plus a few whites thrown in for contrast.
Sun exposure:Full, partial. Plant the seeds when the soil warms in spring, and in no time you'll be training up this vigorous little vine and enjoying its big bounty of rosy color. 50 pcs black-eyed Susan Vine Seeds. Bloom time:Spring, summer, fall.
6. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds, Bushy Blooming Vine #adPark Seed #ad
- It grows rapidly from a direct-sowing, or may be started ahead. Trouble-free and very robust! Pkt includes 25 seeds. This vine is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, pillars and poles.
If you love black-eyed susan, you've got to see the two new color mixes fresh from our gardens! Blushing Susie is a warm-toned blend of red and rose shades, with a few pinks and apricots thrown in for good measure.
Petal color ranges from mid-yellow to deep orange, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! 1 to 2-inch blooms arise very profusely, & many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
Sunrise surprise is a vintage-look mix of creamy rose, apricot, salmon, and ivory shades. Nothing evokes a country gate or rustic mailbox as cheerily as a twining Black-Eyed Susan Vine, with masses of blooms all summer and large, lush foliage. Plant this annual in full sun. Especially effective in containers, facing out from the vine.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions. Full sun or partial Shade. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers.
Blooms Summer and Fall. Black-eyed susan vine is a tender perennial that is a spreading vine that has decorative, triangular leaves and masses of yellow or orange flowers with a dark eye. It is native to tropical Africa. Plant and keep moist until and after germination,.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Ships from Iowa., 100+ Black Eyed Susan Vine Seeds for Planting | Exotic Garden Flowers | Made in USA #adCZ Grain #ad
- Healthy seeds: 100+ seeds to Grow beautiful Black Eyed Susan vines full of flowers. Made in usa: ships From Iowa. Pollinator friendly: Great for Bees and Butterflies.
Made in USA. Beautiful blooms: Hardy Perennial that produces long vibrant blooms. Vibrat yellow blooms: People give these exotic plants a second look.
9. CZ Grain #ad
200+ Seeds Mix Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Black Eyed Susan Vine and Sweet Pea, Colorful Mixed Climbing Vine Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Easy to grow: sew after the last frost 1/4 inch deep and give a little water. It's working double duty to make your garden special. Bird and Butterflies love them. Cz grain guarantee: we take great pride in providing customers with all natural products that add value to your life.
Grow or gift: great for chrismas or Birthday Present. Growing instructions included. Mom, grandma, dad, Grandpa, Aunt, Outdoor Lover. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us for a fast and easy solution.
Climbing flowers: perfectly designed for a trellis, it also provides the most glorious range of color: light yellows and whites, pops of pink, fence or wall that needs a little color! This mixture of nasturtium, sweet pea and morning glory flowers not only climbs, and deep reds and purples. Beautiful flowers: Vibrant blue flower are stunning.
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory, Black Eyed Susan Vine and Sweet Pea, Nasturtium, Colorful Mixed Climbing Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Perfectly designed for a trellis, pops of pink, fence or wall that needs a little color! This mixture of nasturtium, sweet pea and morning glory flowers not only climbs, it also provides the most glorious range of color: light yellows and whites, and deep reds and purples.
It's working double duty to make your garden special. Blooms Summer and Fall. Plant and keep moist until and after germination,. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Wonderful spring flowering vine - Attracts Butterflies and HummingbirdsFull Sun or Partial Shade.