As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Horn Canna Farm #ad
CANNAS-Musifolia 3 Per Bag Huge 4-6 Eye Bulbs #adHorn Canna Farm #ad
- Creates Instant Tropical Oasis. Make a giant statement with Musifolia Easy to Create Dramatic Height. Huge 4-6 eye Canna Bulbs. Ships within 24 hours Directly from our Farm in Oklahoma! Height: 6-8 ft spacing: 12-18 in.
2. Willard & May #ad
The President Red Canna Rhizomes/Bulbs/Roots 3 Pack, Canna Lily Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Minimum for effect: 3 - climate Zone: 4-10 / Hardiness Zone: 7-10 Bulb size: 3-5 eyes - Planting Time: Spring. Full Sun. Deer proof + Can use in containers. Color: red with green foliage - Height: 34-38" - Bloom Time: Summer.
3. Willard & May #ad
6 Bulbs/pkg, Assorted Canna Lilies Red, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Mixed Tall Canna Lily Value Bag #adWillard & May #ad
- Grows well in Containers - Deer Resistant. Bloom time: mid-summer Mature Height: 48-60 inches. Hardiness zone: 8-10 Suitable Zones: 3-9. Bulb size: 2/3 eye.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
3 Tropical Sunrise Dwarf Canna Lily Bulbs/Roots/Plants/Rhizomes/Starts #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Add these spectacular flowering Beauties to any Garden, Especially for heavily wet areas or great for water gardens.
5. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Gladiolus Bulbs/Corms, Clarence, Purple Mate Gladioli 10 Beautiful Flowering Perennials, USA Made and Shipped from, Sword Lily, Large Bulbs #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Gladioli make some of the most beautiful flower Heads which look great in the Garden, and even better as in a cut flower Bouquet. They can provide a great array of color for any garden. Sword lilies or gladiolus can be the most beautiful flower in your Garden.
6. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Gladiolus Bulbs/Corms, Sword Lily, 10 Beautiful Flowering Perennials, USA Made and Shipped from, Bulbs, Pastel Mix, Clarence #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Sword lilies or gladiolus can be the most beautiful flower in your Garden. Gladioli make some of the most beautiful flower Heads which look great in the Garden, and even better as in a cut flower Bouquet. They can provide a great array of color for any garden.
7. Easy to Grow #ad
Lycoris Red 'Radiata' Surprise Lilies, 3 Bulbs, Large 10+ cm Bulbs | Ships from Easy to Grow #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Lycoris red 'radiata' - 1 large 10/12cm Bulbs. Red flowers with ribbon-like petals clustered atop tall stems in Late Summer. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Outstanding showy bouquets that last over a week in water. Zones 7-10, protect with mulch in zones 7-8.
8. Blooming Secrets #ad
Cantor Calla Lily, 1 Bulb #adBlooming Secrets #ad
- Cantor calla lily has dark purple to black colored flowers with emerald green foliage and white speckles. These calla lilies look great in the garden, in a pot, or in a vase. Receive 1 bulb in your order. Hardiness zones 8 - 11. They grow 16-24 inches tall.
9. Easy to Grow #ad
3 Bulbs, Purple Calla Lily Regal, Not Just Seeds | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Authentic product of EasytoGrow, An American company. Priced for 3 very large Purple Calla Lily bulbs. Bloom season: late spring through summer in warm regions and summer through early autumn in cooler areas.
Elegant, long-lasting cut flowers. Hardiness: zones 8 - 10, elsewhere lift tubers in fall and store indoors.
10. SB #ad
Pink Bell Shaped Flower Perfect for Southern Gardens, 1 Blooming Size Bulb, Crinum ‘Ellen Bosanquet’ Lily Bulb, Summer Blooming Perennial #adSB #ad
- Emits a delightful spicy fragrance when it blooms and multiple flowers can bloom on a single stalk, which is known to grow up to two to three feet tall and has lush, lime green foliage. Bright pink trumpet shaped flowers bloom in the early summer months, usually after a good rain, making the Crinum Ellen Bosanquet Lily well suited for many regions in the Southern US and a beautiful addition to your Southern Garden.
Plant the ellen bosanquet lily any time but avoid planting before a hard freeze and find a spot in your garden that has well draining soil and plenty of sun so you can plant it with the neck of the bulb just above the soil, needs to be completely covered in dirt to protect the bulb from the sun in the summer and the cold in the winter, meaning the bulk of the bulb, which is more round, but the longer neck is normally exposed above the soil line.
This crinum lily prefers partial shade to full sun but the ellen bosanquet will bloom better in full sun and in some years it will keep its eye catching blossoms longer in a cool June month with more clouds and it can maintain their beautiful, vibrant appearance, but too much shade will cause the bulbs not to have darker green foliage but less flowers.