As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gulf Kist Seed #ad
1 lb Coated Seeds, Southern Southeast US, Centipede Grass Seed for a Dense Green Lawn, Sun and Moderate Shade Tolerant Lawn Seeding and Turf Patch Repair, Low Fertilizer Low Maintenance No Mulch #adGulf Kist Seed #ad
- If not satisfied with our gulfkist centipede grass seed CONTACT US so we can make it right with our manufacturer's warranty; BUY NOW for the best lawn you've ever owned. Grow a lovely lawn all year: centipede grass has no true dormancy for green grass year round, unlike Zoysia Grass and Bahia Grass that become dormant and turn brown in the cooler seasons; No need to overseed with rye grass for color in mild climates.
Improved germination and survivability: coated grass seeds protect without added mulch; No sprigging required; Ideal in hot climates with steady rainfall; Tolerates sun, acidic soil with lower pH; More shade tolerant than Bermuda Grass seed.
The gulfkist quality pledge: we take pride in the quality of our product. Low maintenance: once established your centipede lawn requires less care; Feed it twice a year; Less fertilizer use than St. Augustine grass, saving time and money; Slow growing for less mowing; Tolerates moderate foot traffic.
2. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 1 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Coated seed no mulch - the seed is coated to improve germination. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year.
It's also drought tolerant. For zones 9 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade.
Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th. Bag will cover up to 4, 000 square feet. Each 1 lb. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year.
3. Scotts #ad
10 lb, Scotts 17542 EZ Seed Patch and Repair Centipede Grass #adScotts #ad
- Protectant: helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Tackifier: Helps keep seed from washing away. Grass seed: scotts best high performance grass seed; grows in scorching heat, acidic soil, full and partial sun, and on slopes.
4. Tifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
4000 Sq. Ft. Coverage, Centipede Grass Seeds "Tifblair Certified" 1 LB #adTifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
- Super Wrapped Coating. Drought Tolerant. Grows in full Sun or Partial Shade. Excellent Coverage. Low Maintenance.
5. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 5 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Coated seed no mulch - seed is coated to improve germination. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone.
For zones 9 and colder, you can safely plant until september 30th. It's also drought tolerant.
For zones 9 and 10, you can plant all year. Bag will cover up to 20, 000 square feet. 45 acre. Each 5 lb. For zones 11 and warmer, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year.
6. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Arden 15 Bermuda #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Better cold tolerance than Princess 77 Bermuda. Faster grow-in versus Princess 77 Bermuda. Excellent quality, cover, density, and color. Seeding rate: 2 lbs per 1000 sq ft. Rapid growth and early spring green-up.
7. Patten Seed Company #ad
Zenith Zoysia Grass Seed 2 lbs. 100% Pure Seed #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th. Of seed. Shade tolerant; widely adaptable to full sun or light shade. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year.
For zones 9 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. Zenith zoysia from patten seed is 100% Pure Seed no mulch - you get the actual 2 lbs.
In warm soil 60° or higher Zenith seed will sprout in 14-21 days. Each 2lb. Zenith makes a very dense, handsome lawn that's drought tolerant, dark green, cold hardy, and tolerant of extreme heat. Bag will cover up to 2, 000 square feet. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year.
8. GreenView #ad
GreenView 2829337 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mixture, 7 lb #adGreenView #ad
- Mixture of top-rated, premium quality seed blends that are 99. 9% weed free. Pair with greenview fairway Formula Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that keeps seed moist longer while it germinates.
Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. For use in both sun and shade areas of the lawn, best with 4-8 hours of filtered sun per day.
Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 750 sq ft coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 500 sq ft coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Fast seed germination in 7-10 days for quickly established lawns. Enhanced seed variety for heat, drought, and insect resistant areas.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
9. Scotts #ad
40 LB, Scotts 30158 Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade #adScotts #ad
- Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn. Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf. Soil improver for enhanced root development. Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just 1 easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
3 in 1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver.
10. Mayberry #ad
Mayberry Centipede Seed, 3-Pound #adMayberry #ad
- Covers 12, 000 sq. 99-percent Weed Free. Low maintenance, drought Tolerant, Requires Very Little Fertilizer. Mow less often, Chokes Out Weeds. Ft. Sun or Partial Shade.
|Manufacturer||Ragan & Massey Inc #ad|