As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100pcs/bag Climbing Hydrangea Seeds Hydrangea Flowers Seed Bonsai Plant Viburnum Home Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Cultivating difficulty degree:Very Easy, Use:Outdoor Plants, Classification:Happy Farm, Variety:Hydrangea. Product type:flower seeds, climbing Hydrangea Seeds, Size: 100pcs/bag.
Location:Courtyard. Full-bloom period:Summer, Style:Perennial, Climate:Temperate. Type:blooming plants, Function:Beautifying, flowerpot:Excluded, Applicable Constellation:Leo.
2. SAVOIR #ad
100pcs/bag Climbing Hydrangea Seeds Hydrangea Flowers Seed Bonsai Plant Viburnum Home Garden #adSAVOIR #ad
- Location:Courtyard. Product type:flower seeds, climbing Hydrangea Seeds, Size: 100pcs/bag. Type:blooming plants, function:Beautifying, Flowerpot:Excluded, Applicable Constellation:Leo.
Cultivating difficulty degree:Very Easy, Classification:Happy Farm, Use:Outdoor Plants, Variety:Hydrangea. Full-bloom period:Summer, Style:Perennial, Climate:Temperate.
3. S-pone #ad
20+ White Climbing Hydrangea Vine Seeds Flower Hydrangeoides Climbing for Wall #adS-pone #ad
- Plant height: 50 - 80 foot vine; plaNT SPACING: 36". The climbing hydrangea is deliciously fragrant! It looks lovely climbing or cascading over rock walls with its heart shaped leaves & cinnamon colored stems which provide a wonderful contrast for the white flowers.
Bloom time: starting in june or july until frost; HARDINESS ZONE: 4 - 7. 50+ white climbing hydrangea Vine Seeds Flower Hydrangeoides Climbing For Wall. Scientific name: hydrangea anomala petiolaris; color: Creamy white 6-10" blooms; PLANT SEEDS: Fall / Cold stratify 1-2 months.
4. Hydrangea anomala Petiolaris #ad
300 seeds Climbing Hydrangea Seeds HYDRANGEA anomala Petiolaris Vine/Climber,Groundcover #adHydrangea anomala Petiolaris #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Flowers/Vine. Model:Climbing Hydrangea. Brand:hydrangea anomala Petiolaris, Patternname: 100 Seeds.
5. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, white lacecap flowers, Hydrangea anomala petiolaris Climbing Hydrangea Vine, #2 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Plant will not bloom first Year. For best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Grows well in shady and sunny areas. Excellent vine with deep, dark foliage and immensely showy, 6-10" diameter White flowers in late June.
It will leaf out in spring. Plant will be dormant no leaves late fall through the winter months, this is normal. Mature height is 50-60in, mature spread is 50-60in. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
10 lbs., Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed every 1-2 weeks. Use with the miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. 3 oz. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Climbing Vine Up to 15', Fragrant White Evening Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- They have a beautiful heart shaped leaves and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Score and soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep. Fragrant spring Flowering Vine - Blooms at Night.
White evening blooming seeds - up to 15' Climbing Vine for Zones 8-11 or Annual Elsewhere. Approx. 20+ large Seeds. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
9. HAVIPRO #ad
Easy Growing, Non GMO, Clematis Seeds, Clematis Climbing Flower Seeds for Planting, Sweetly Fragrant Clematis Vine Seeds Perennial to Plant by HAVIPRO 50, Mix #adHAVIPRO #ad
- Packets are 3. 5 inches wide and 5. 5 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. Each seed collection is sealed within kraft package that can protect the seed and environment.
Clematis seeds - Non-GMO. Department of agriculture hardiness zone 3, while others are hardy in zones 4 through 9. Havipro has registered trademark on us and brand on amazon since 2017.
All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Clematis seeds high yeild. U. S. The havipro - clematis seeds packaged by havipro. Clematis package : 50+ Seeds Non GMO.
10. hua xian zi #ad
100% Perennial Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly 100g=100000+ Pure Wildflower Seeds Mix #adhua xian zi #ad
- Extended bloom time more than 4 weeks great for mass plantings Multiplies / Naturalizes Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly. Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller.
Low maintenance good for cut flowers Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser. Zones3 - 10 an easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden.
Advantages：easy to grow attract butterflies Attract Birds Bee Friendly Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year. Ideal regions：northeast southeast midwest west Southwest Pacific Northwest Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract.