As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, food plots, lawn alternative, ground cover, and many other uses.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, forage, and many other uses. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 1 Pound, White Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.
Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large.
Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
5. SeedRanch #ad
10 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Also great to attract wildlife.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
6. X-Seed #ad
White, 5, X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture #adX-Seed #ad
- Great for lakeshore. Crowds out weeds. Environmentally friendly. Sun & light shade. Never needs fertilizer.
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U.
S. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, food plots, silage, hay, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-1000-F Dutch Clover, 1000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots. With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn.
98% pure live seed. Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier. Never any filler. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
9. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5LBS White Dutch Clover #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Hardy perennial once established. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Also great to attract bees and wildlife. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns.
10. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Twin City Seed Co. Bee Lawn Seed Mixture | Pollinator Friendly, Alternative Grass Seed | 99.9% Weed Free | No Noxious Weeds | Shade Tolerant | Sustainable & Resilient | 5 lb. Bag, Low Maintenance #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Ideal for: residential, landscaping, commercial, right of ways, sports fields, yards, medians, parks, or municipal lawns, and places you don’t want to mow. Bee pollinator-friendly lawn solution: developed in research partnership with the University of Minnesota UofM, White Dutch Clover, this flowering lawn mix features Creeping Thyme, Self Heal and a blend of fine fescues.
Low maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; 99.
9% weed free; no noxious weeds. Sustainable and resilient: once established, there is no need to water; drought tolerant; shade tolerant; fosters a naturally healthy and biodiverse ecosystem. Ft. Flowering lawn fescue grass cover; non-GMO seed mix; seed is viable up to 1 year. Bag covers 1000 sq. Seed bag contents: 5lb.