As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Arabica Coffee Bean Plant Live Coffee Plant #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- Zones: 4 - 11. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4 - 6 inches in height. The possibilities are endless with the adaptable, versatile Arabica Coffee Plant. Soil: peat, loam, or moss. Light: full to Partial Sun. Plant your new arabica coffee plant in a pot, indoors or outdoors.
Place it in a room with windows during the winter, or grow it indoors year-round. Average mature Height: 2 - 6 ft. If you reside in growing zones 9-11, place the Arabica Coffee Plant in the ground and ensure you protect it if temperatures drop below 30 degrees F.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Flowering Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Real Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
Arabica is one of the finest quality coffee bean producing plants; it has beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans. This air purifying 6" potted plant measures 16"-18" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; zones 9-11.
Coffee plants prefer bright, indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture compliment other plants in any decor. This easy care plant thrives in bright, desks, countertops, indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom windowsills, and tables in your home or office.
3. BoG Products #ad
2 Arabica Coffee Bean Live Plants 4" Pot Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adBoG Products #ad
- There are multiple plants in the pot. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall.
4. Little Nest #ad
Live Plant, Bean Arabica Coffee Live Plant Tropical Flowers 3.5" Pot Decorative Pot Cover #adLittle Nest #ad
- Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Please read description below before place an order. Immediate shipping. Easy grow and care. This product is a plant.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Produces Fragrant Flowers, American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Three 4" Pots #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You receive 3 air purifying 4" potted plants that measures 8-10"" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves. This easy care plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom window sills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office.
Arabica is one the finest quality coffee bean producing houseplants; it produces beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office. Coffee plants prefer bright indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture complement other plants in any decor.
6. PlantBros #ad
Coffee Plant Coffea Arabica Bean Plant Live Exotic #adPlantBros #ad
- Average mature Height: 2 - 6 ft. Its botanical name is coffea arabica and it is an evergreen plant that develops white star-shaped flowers in spring that develop in the leaf axil of side shoots.
Zones: 4 - 11. Soil: peat, Loam, or Moss. Coffee plant care is easy and fulfilling. And what better to stare at in the morning than looking at your beautiful coffee plant with your own cup of coffee in your hand? You will be receiving one plant bare-root 3 - 5 inches in height.
The dark green glossy ruffled foliage of the Coffee plant is definitely attractive to look at. It is long-lived and a vigorous grower. Light: full to partial sun.
7. ATUKI #ad
1 Lịvé Plánt Árábịcá Cófféé Béán Plánt Grów Bréw Yóur ówn Cófféé Bést Tástịng Béáns Prólịfịc Fór Plátịng #adATUKI #ad
- Will be sent out in good and healthy condition. Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving féẹd-báck.
I guarantee that your plạntsẹédss, bulb,. Please read carefully the description to understand the features of the products, how to take care of them, as well as avoid unnecessary disputes later.
You are buying: 1 lịvé plánt Árábịcá cófféé béán plánt grów bréw yóur ówn cófféé bést Tástịng Béáns Prólịfịc Fór Plátịng. We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur. Ship from US.
8. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica, Coffee Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Also, the soil needs to stay moist, make sure that both the soil and the pot your coffee plant is growing in has good drainage. If the coffee plant is grown in ideal conditions indoors, you can only expect a few flowers to form, which can take three to five years. When growing coffee plants, but not soaking wet.
Many people wonder if they will actually be able to harvest coffee beans when growing coffee plants. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. This means that they should be placed near a window but not directly in the window itself.
In their native habitat, they like to grow into medium-sized trees, but the plants are regularly pruned to a more manageable size by coffee plantation growers. They also cannot take temperatures below freezing and will not do well in temperatures that stay consistently below 65 F.
Even in the best of conditions, however, it will eventually flower when it matures, if you hand pollinate them, but, they will produce the berries that contain coffee beans. If you want to grow a coffee tree inside, you will have to take that pruning to another level and keep the plant truly small. The humidity around the plant will need to stay high as well. Setting your coffee plant on a water-filled pebble tray will help with humidity. Coffee beans grow on an attractive little plant with glossy green leaves and a compact growth habit.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Excelleent indoor plants. Cofee plant easy to grow.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Arabica Coffee Plant, 9GreenBox, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity. Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot.
A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants.
Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox.