As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vivlly #ad
Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Flowers, Organic with High Expansion, by Vivlly, Compressed Coco Coir Block 10 Pounds, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, and House Plants #adVivlly #ad
- Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
Ideal for thicker plant bases. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, pots, which helps fill up planters, stable design.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots.
Support small to large planters – we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens. Organic coir seed starters – this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, seedlings, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, and cuttings. Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots.
2. Alphatool #ad
30pcs 40mm Expanding Coir Fiber Potting Soil- Nursery Compressed Organic Plant Soil Easy-to-Store Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Window Plant Herb Flower Microgreens Succulent #adAlphatool #ad
- You can widely apply our coco soil on microgreens, herbs, vegetables, house plants, wheatgrass, etc. What you need to do is soaking the coir disk in water and you can adjust the amount of water according the soil moisture you needed. Easy to use: the usage of our compressed coco coir soil disk is very simple.
You can use them on seed starting and transplanting seedlings as growing media. Besides, compressing the potting soil into cylindrical shape is space-saving and easy for you to store the soil. Due to these two features, the loose coco fiber soil will be premium growing media for your plants.
Package information: you will receive 30 pieces compressed coco coir soil disks, sized 1. 5"/ 40mm in diameter and 04" in height, in this package. The ample quantity can meet your requirements for applying on different plants.
Premium growing media: our expandable coco fiber potting soil does well in absorbing water then turning into loose soil, which gives the coir block soil great water retention and air permeability. Your seeds and plants will grow safely in a healthy environment, which can help you get an organic garden in your house. Wide application: the loose coco coir soil is good for plant root growing. Organic material: our expandable plant growing media soil is made of 100% organic coco fiber, natural and eco-friendly.
3. ZeeDix #ad
Plants, Flowers and Vegetables, Herbs, ZeeDix 100 Pcs 30mm Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Potting Soil Seed Starters, Organic Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil for Planting Bonsai #adZeeDix #ad
- Material: sustainable raw coconut coir, environment friendly, which can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, also you can use it to grow the seeds of vegetables. Suitable for growing seeds, indoor garden, flowers and plants' growth.
It is clean and will not make the dirty. Plants can have a comfortable growing environment. Longer plant life: it can provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, safe and healthy plant life.
Application: ideal for any kind of gardener. Easy to use:light and small but with water became a big pile, you can put them in the container and add water together, compact and Rehydrates quickly, so it is easy to use, then you can put it in the flower pot or plant pot to use, also it is very convenient to carry.
Small body, big function: 30mm coco coir fiber grow round block, it is suitable for different plants' growth, 100pcs/ziplock bag, flowers, succulent plants, herbs and so on. It can be used for indoor plants, garden flowers, herbs' growth, herbs.
4. Iceyyyy #ad
Expanding Organic Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil, Peat Soil Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs for Planting 60, 1.57Inch, Iceyyyy 60pcs 40mm Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Potting Soil #adIceyyyy #ad
- Sustainable material:sustainable coconut shell raw materials, green and environmentally friendly, can provide enough oxygen and moisture, can also be used to grow vegetables. If you have any issue with the product, please contact us without hesitation.
Application occasion: it can be used for indoor plants, herbal medicines, garden flowers, and also for outdoor planting. A sufficient quantity can meet your application requirements in different factories.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our guarantee:100% satisfied:we provide the best quality products and best service for you.
Packaging include: in this package, you will receive 60 pcs compressed coconut fiber soil pans with a diameter of 1. 57" / 40mm and a height of 05". Growing easily: once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire coco soil disk into an outdoor planter pot or backyard garden, plant propagation, germination, very suitable for clonal plants, initial seeds, etc.
5. Peach Country #ad
Home and Country Coconut Fiber Compressed Coco Coir Brick. Coco Coir is great to use as a compost starter for your home garden. Coco coir bricks provide organic alternative to peat moss for plants. 20 #adPeach Country #ad
- High water holding capacity } coco coir soil provides exceptional water capacity through coco coir's ability to hold up to 10x its weight with water, all while still maintaining excellent drainage and aeration. Superior nutrient retainability } this is especially productive as a seed starting mix to help seed use stored nutrients in both lawn and gardening soil.
Application: mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting. This allows root zone to maximize needed water without becoming waterlogged. This expansion allows for mixing to create a coconut planting medium seed starter mix that includes making a coco coir perlite mix, coco peat soil, or standard coco soil with quality topsoil.
Especially when compared to mushroom compost. This reduces watering frequency without creating plant stress, Application: Mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting.
Coco soil } coconut coir bricks provide an enhanced gardening soil when combined with top soil, peat moss or perlite. 100% organic } when coco gardening, having peace of mind that adding our product to your organic compost will not add any harmful toxins to help maximize the nutrients of what you are growing is a personal goal of ours! Expansion for maximal usage } upon wetting the coconut coir block, it expands to 17-18 gallons worth of material. The coco coir provides roots to have something tangible to hold onto and through water retention, require less water.
|Brand||Peach Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peach Country #ad|
|Part Number||pcis coco|
6. ZeeDix #ad
Herbs, ZeeDix 8 Pcs Premium Coco Coir Brick- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Starting Mix, Coco Coir Fiber for Gardening, Potting Soil #adZeeDix #ad
- We can use the quantity according to the size of the potting or the quantity of plants we will plant. 100% natural, used in sphagnum moss, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. Material: 100% natural raw coco coir, it is compressed into light convenient brick that quicky expand when you add water, then you can use it to plant the plants, flowers and herbs.
It also can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, which is very suitable for plants. Size: 8 *4*2inches, weight about 1. 4 pounds.
8pcs/packing, rock wool and perlite, fully biodegradable, the quantity is enough to meet your needs. Coco coir brick: suitable for all gardening applications, potted plants, indoor plants, herbs, elevated beds, vegetables, can provide them with sufficient oxygen and moisture, flowers, container gardens, a good environment is helpful to grow.
Features: light and small, coco coir brick is convenient to store, easy to use and which also have great water retention, and which can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system. Let's plant together: put the coco coir and water together, we can use it to plant the plant, high-grade coco coir pith brick is an ideal solution to improve water retention and air permeability of various projects, flowers, herbs and so on.
7. Wonder Soil #ad
Wonder Soil | Organic Coco Coir Brick | The Only Ready to Plant Compressed Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 3 Bricks Expands to 7.5 Gallons | Incl Worm Castings & Nutrients | 3 Pack #adWonder Soil #ad
- Ours coconut coir includes worm castings, mycorrhizae, kelp, and more to encourage faster, healthier growth! Feeds your plants for up to four months!. Only organic coco coir enhanced with nutrients! we are the only organic coco coir that contains enhanced nutrients.
Ready to use, just add water: wonder soil is a 100% dry compressed coco coir mix which expands up to seven times its original size.
Just add water and watch it grow! Fast draining, promotes aeration & saves water: Excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
3 brick pack expands to 7. 5 gallons: add water and watch Wonder Soil expand and grow before your very eyes to 7. 5 gallons of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix. Perfect for all gardening applications: Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, house plants, cactus, vegetables, flowers, herbs, microgreens, and more!.
8. nutroeno #ad
Reptile Bedding6 Pack, Coco Coir Bricks for Plants, Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting #adnutroeno #ad
- Ideal for a variety of applicationsuse for indoor or outdoor plants. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water. Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Provides better aeration than soil. Ph balanced, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, low in natural salts, sustainable, no weeds.
Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible.
Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, use and store. This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. The final volume of the expanded coir depends on the amount of water used to constitute it. Coco coir growing mediumnatural, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.
4 lbs coir blocks. Water absorption & retainingsponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, individual pots, grow bags, garden beds, landscaping, terrariums, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio. Fully expands a brick could obtain 2 Gallon of moist, making it easy to carry, fluffy Coco Coir soil.
9. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL | Organic Coco Coir Brick/Block | Ready to Plant Compressed Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 10 LBS Block Expands to 2.5 Cu Ft | Incl Worm Castings & Nutrients #adWonder Soil #ad
- Ready to use, just add water: wonder soil is a 100% dry compressed coco coir mix which expands up to seven times its original size. Just add water and watch it grow! Fast draining, promotes aeration & saves water: Excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Only organic coco coir enhanced with nutrients! we are the only organic coco coir that contains enhanced nutrients.
Our 10 lbs block expands to 18 gallons: add water and watch Wonder Soil expand and grow before your very eyes to 18 galloons of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix.
Ours coconut coir includes worm castings, kelp, and more to encourage faster, mycorrhizae, healthier growth! Feeds your plants for up to four months!. Perfect for all gardening applications: Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, cactus, house plants, herbs, microgreens, flowers, vegetables, and more!.
|Brand||Wonder Soil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wonder Soil #ad|
10. Verdana #ad
Coco Coir, 4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Optimum pH, Coco Peat, High Expansion, Coir Pith, Low EC, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack #adVerdana #ad
- 9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Each single brick expands to 2. 4 gallons on addition of water. Debris-free. Excellent water absorption and retention.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|