As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
4 Pack Muskogee Lavender Crape Myrtle Trees, Quart Containers, 4 Live Plants #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Shipped to your door 1-2 feet, depending on variety. Mature height of 25 feet. Lavender blooms that will last all summer long. Extraordinary exfoliating bark remains spectacular throughout the year. Shipped in super strong boxes and original pots carefully secured, never shipped 'bare root'.
2. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Well Rooted in Pots with Soil 1, Matures 8'-10' 2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Tonto Dwarf Crape Myrtle, 1 Plant, Striking Dark Watermelon Red #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Proudly grown in the USA. Exceptionally cold hardy and disease resistant. Striking dark watermelon Red blooms sit alfot a 8'-10' plant. Bealtiful trained as a small tree or bushy shrub. Can be used as a privacy hedge, along a fence or as a stand alone tree.
3. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
1 Foot Tall, Red Flowering Crape Myrtle Trees, Lagerstroemia, 6 Pack, Arapaho, Quart Container #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Cannot ship to western States CA, WA, AZ, etc. All crape myrtle guy plants are grown in quart containers and 1-2 feet tall depending on variety.
Red blooms, 20+ feet, matures, Unique exfoliating bark provides year long visual splendor. Beautiful flowering Trees for Southern States. Plants shipped in winter will be dormant and without leaves.
4. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Approx. 1 Foot Tall …, Crape Myrtle Trees, Box of 4 Trees, Quart Pot #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Flowering trees - Bloom All Summer Long -. Perfect bonsia tree. Crapes bloom in shades of red, pink, white, and purple. Fast growing ornamental trees. Dormant in late fall and winter.
5. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Quart Pot, Tuscarora Pink Flowering Crape Myrtle Trees, 4 Pack, Approx. 1 foot tall #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Panicles of pink flowers - Glossy Green foliage - Reddish/orange in the fall - Smooth peeling bark. Large tree or shrub - excellent specimen, grouped or lined planting - Deciduous - Perfect Bonsai.
4 pack of trees - grown in quart containers - Dormant/without leaves when shipped November-March. Mature height 20+ feet width 20 feet - Exposure full sun/partial shade - Hardiness Zones 6-9. Cannot ship to western states: ca, or, wa, az, NV - Best performance in Southern US - Easy to plant.
6. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Quart Pot, Crape Myrtle Tree, Approx. 1 Foot Tall … #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Add message to indicate a choice of red, white, pink, or purple. Will send most popular if no message added. 1 crape Myrtle Tree. Grown in quart containers, 1-2 feet tall. Beautiful Blooms All Summer Long.
7. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
CrapeMyrtleGuy Semi Dwarf Purple Zuni Trees Pack of 4 #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Hardy in growing zones 6-10; Simple planting and care instructions included. Drought tolerant - crapes love the heat; Crapes will need winter protection. Mature height 5-10 feet; Grows an average of 3-5 feet a year.
Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 16 in; Weight: 2lbs each. Large tree or bush – Best planted in groups, lined planting, or focal point in landscape. Purple blooms all summer long; 4 Pack.
8. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Muskogee Lavender Crape Myrtle Tree, Full Gallon, 2-4 Feet Tall #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Ships in a full gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- Shipped dormant when ordered from November thru April. The cinnamon colored bark is Smooth, peeling to a shiny light gray. A large shrub or small tree that makes an excellent specimen or group planting.
Panicles of light lavender-pink flowers appear amid Glossy Green foliage that turns Red in fall. Mature height 15-20 feet -- mature width 15-20 feet -- Exposure full sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 6-9. Deciduous.
9. Naturegreen_Park #ad
Decoration Plant Cutting Sapling Seedling for Your Garden, 2 Live Plants Dark Purple Crepe Myrtle Bushes Trees Rooted Flowering Crape #adNaturegreen_Park #ad
- Shipped bare root. All photos within the listings are of full grown plants to show the potential of what the plants may become not what will be ship. Purple crepe myrtle trees/bushes. Please note:: *plant sizes are approximate.
The plants you receive may be larger or smaller than stated. Approximately 6" tall rooted cuttings. Large 8" clusters of vibrant beautiful dark purple flowers. Starter plants. Dormantno leaves in WINTER. 2 live plants. They are chosen for health and quality rather than size. Warning : we do not ship to po box adDRESS.
10. Pixies Gardens #ad
Glorious fire-red Flowers, Peeling bark., 1 Gallon Red Crape Myrtle aka Dynamite Crepe Myrtle, Small Tree with Smooth, Showy #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Bloom season: Summer. Wide. Tall and 10 to 15 ft. Full sun, hardy in zones 6-10, 15 to 20 ft. Producer of long lasting clusters of deep red flowers.
Red crape myrtle aka dynamite crepe myrtle, plant shipped in 1 gallon, Peeling bark. Small tree with smooth, glorious fire-red Flowers, Showy, 10-16" tall. Orange-red fall foliage, smaller growing crape myrtle tree.