As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Liquid Harvest #ad
Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces Perfect Weed Spray Dye, Herbicide Dye, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker, Fertilizer Marking Dye #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers. Easily marks grass and lawns. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Non-permanent and nonstaining.
2. Bluewater Chemgroup #ad
Organic Herbicide Marking, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker, Blue Spray Marker, Weed Spray Dye, Herbicide Dye, Fertilizer Marking Dye, 8 Ounces #adBluewater Chemgroup #ad
- Easily marks Grass and Lawns. Works great with remuda & other herbicides as well as fertilizers & insecticides. Has a blue colorant that indicates where you have applied a chemical spray. Non permanent and Will Not Stain.
3. LawnStar #ad
Professional Ultra Concentrated, Multipurpose, LawnStar Blue Spray Pattern Indicator Marker Dye, Premium, Turf 32 OZ, Weed, Highly Visible Formulation Prime for Marking Herbicides, Fertilizer #adLawnStar #ad
- Consistent spray - ideal for marking herbicides and fertilizers, so you can keep track your progress easily, our ultra-concentrated solution ensures you get a steady, smooth blue color, saving time and countless ‘did I spray there already?!’ headaches.
Highly visible blue - what’s worse than spraying your land for half an hour, only to find the trail you thought you were making is non-existent? We can’t think of much! Our spray pattern indicator will leave a solid trail behind that won’t give you the blues! Big bottle, great color: simple mix half an ounce per gallon of spray solution and never lose track of where you sprayed again.
Professional standard - Trusted by professionals and homeowners alike to make treating your lawn for weeds and grubs a breeze.
Protected with the lawnstar guarantee: we understand trying new things can be tough, so let us take all of the risk for you! Buy it, try it, and if you aren't absolutely thrilled with the results you get from using our product simply contact us within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund.
4. Liquid Harvest #ad
1, Gallon, Liquid Harvest 118 Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator, Blue #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Non-permanent and nonstaining. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers. Easily marks grass and lawns.
5. Liquid Harvest #ad
Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator, 32 Ounces #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Non-permanent and nonstaining. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied. Mix with herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, & fertilizers. Easily marks grass and lawns.
6. BASF #ad
BASF 10059 Blue 32oz Turf Mark #adBASF #ad
- Non toxic to people, animals and the local environment. Great for being able to track where you've sprayed so you don't miss any areas. Can be used inside and outside the home. Temporary formulation - will not permanently stain treated surfaces.
7. Liquid Harvest #ad
Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrate Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounce & Liquid Harvest Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic 8 Ounce #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Liquid harvest surfactant will Increase product coverage, product penetration, and product effectiveness by sticking your chemicals to the plant. Get the most out of you herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, and fertilizers by using our Liquid Harvest spray marker and surfactant.
Using liquid harvest lazer and Surfactant will prevent you from wasting product and ensure your applications stick to desired growth. Liquid harvest lazer blue is a perfect weed spray dye, fertilizer marking dye, herbicide dye, turf mark and blue herbicide marker. Both products are 8 ounces.
8. Liquid Harvest #ad
Increase Product Penetration, Increase Product Coverage, Liquid Harvest Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic 32oz, Increase Product Effectiveness #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Use 32 oz in 100 gallons, 16 oz in 50 gallons, or 1 tsp in 1 gallon. Breaks down waxy coating on weeds for more effective penetration. 32 oz of liquid Harvest non-ionic surfactant. Helps stick your chemical to the plant.
9. Monterey #ad
Monterey Mark-It Blue 32oz #adMonterey #ad
- Works great with roundup or remuda And Other Herbicides As Well As Fertilizers And Insecticides. No assembly Required. Avoid skips And Overlapping. Spray solution blue colorant That Indicates Where You Have Applied A Chemical Spray.
10. Southern Ag #ad
1 Gallon, Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 128oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Per gallon of water 1 pt. For: reducing the surface tension of water to insure more uniform coverage and penetration of weed killers. Rate: + tsp. Per 100 gallons.
Contains: 80% non-ionic Surfactant. A wetting agent that increase coverage & penetration of any herbicide. Use: with almost all herbicide sprays including Trimec, Brush Killer and 2, Atrazine, 4-D Amine.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|