As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, forage, silage, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, and many other uses.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crown Vetch Legume, Forage Seed, 1 LBS, Erosion Control #adOutsidepride #ad
- It grows in usda zones 4 - 10 in poor, rocky, soils. Crown vetch is an excellent perennial plant used for erosion control. Can be used for forage and does not cause bloat. Use crown vetch as a monoculture as it will crowd out other plants. Sowing rate: 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, food plots, green manure crop, ground cover, lawn alternative, and many other uses. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
4. OrOlam #ad
Crown Vetch Purple Flowering Seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control 1000 Seeds #adOrOlam #ad
- Highly desired by most wildlife. Well suited for almost any soil, early maturing. Crown vetch seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control.
Helps loosen soil and boost its nitrogen levels. Produces sweet little purple flowers atop fern-like foliage. Orolam brand packed in MYLAR LOCK Zip Bag.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
100 Pcs Ajuga Reptans Groundcover Seeds-Shade Loving Evergreen Creeping Buglewood- Medicinal Plant Good for Erosion Control Fl379 #adPAPCOOL #ad
- 100pcs ajuga reptans groundcover seeds- creeping buglewood-shade loving evergreen perennial medicinal plant/Good for Erosion Control/ FL379. Family: Lamiaceae. Botanical Name: Ajuga reptans. Ajuga reptans is commonly known as bugle, in the mint family, carpetweed, and common bugle, bugleherb, and traditionally but less commonly as "St.
But avoid planting bugleweed near lawn areas, ajuga, blue bugle, since it can quickly begin spreading into turf grass. Bugleweed is a fast-growing ground cover, an evergreen perennial that usually creeps within just a few inches of the ground the species name, shady areas where lawns are difficult to grow, and it can work well on banks or slopes, means “ Creeping” Ajuga is excellent for filling in large, reptans, or planted around trees and shrubs.
Common names: Bugleweed, carpet bugle, carpetweed. Lawrence plant".
It forms a dense mat that will choke out weeds, then you can’t go wrong with ajuga Ajuga reptans This creeping evergreen plant quickly fills in empty areas, and it is known to be fairly resistant to deer. When you’re looking for something attractive to quickly fill in a large area, while adding exceptional foliage color and blooms. Higher classification: bugleweed. How to grow and care for ajuga plants: it is so tough that it can even grow under black walnut trees juglans nigra, which produces a chemical that discourages most plants. From Canada.
6. EarthAid #ad
EarthAid Slope Saver PRO Erosion Control Kit 140 Square Feet Jute Netting, 52 Steel Soil Staples #adEarthAid #ad
- Stabilize slopes, prevent topsoil erosion, encourage plant growth. Professionial-grade soil stabilization kit. 52 steel soil staples 6-inch x 1-inch, 11 gauge. Complete instalation instructions included in English and Spanish. 140 square feet 4-feet x 35-feet of 100% natural jute netting.
|Manufacturer||EarthAid LLC #ad|
7. Florida Foliage #ad
2" Pots, Juniperus Horizontalis 'Wiltonii', 60 Live Plants, Low Maintenance Evergreen Groundcover, Blue Rug Juniper #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Excellent for large scale groundcovers or cascading over walls. Although they can be grown on flat land, where they serve three purposes all at once: erosion control, weed control, juniper ground covers are most prized as plants that can cover a sunny slope, and eliminating the need to mow where footing is bad.
One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. The cultivar is wiltonii thus the secondary common name of "Wilton's carpet". Blue rug spreads rapidly, making it ideal for homeowners who are in a hurry to install ground covers on an incline to control erosion. These plants are low-growing evergreen shrubs. Its foliage turns a purplish-bronze in winter.
8. Sandbaggy #ad
Jute Matting, Jute Mesh Blanket, 225 ft Length by 4 ft Width 5 Rolls, Erosion Control Matting Blanket, Jute Netting Installation for Erosion Control, Sandbaggy Jute Netting Roll #adSandbaggy #ad
- Now to the nitty gritty details -- if you’re not familiar with jute, it does have a unique smell. And you’re done. Stop erosion in its tracks: have erosion Problems? Don’t wait till you get fined! Stop erosion immediately using Sandbaggy’s Jute Matting.
1 best seller: that’s why sandbaggy Jute Matting is the #1 Best Selling Erosion Control Product on the Internet. Zero trash in landfills. Easy to use and install: just unroll the Jute down your hillside & secure with landscape staples.
Don’t worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out. Zero carbon emissions. 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly: 100% naturally grown from jute plants -- Sandbaggy Jute Rolls use no synthetic materials and naturally biodegrade on your hill. Your slope is protected from all the winter storms. Zero clean-up.
9. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Erosion Control Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Based on recommendations of the Florida Department of Transportation. Effectively controls topsoil, stormwater sediment, and dust erosion by the rapid establishment of natural vegetation.
This erosion seed mixture is ideal for seeding roadsides, new construction zones, high-grade slopes, vacant lots, and all other erosion-prone areas.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Ground Cover, 2 LB, Outsidepride Weeping Lovegrass Seed for Erosion Control, Forage #adOutsidepride #ad
- Great grass to use for erosion control or as a ground cover. People also plant it for an ornamental grass. Sow at 1/8 lb per 1, 000 sqare feet at 1/4 inch deep.
Weeping love grass is a perennial grass grown in USDA Zones 6 - 10 . With proper fertilization, weeping lovegrass may also be used for forage.