As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Showy Evening Primrose Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Showy evening primrose wildflower seeds are grown in USDA Zones 6 - 10 These perennial flower seeds will reach a height of 12 - 16 inches. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant or sow this wild flower seed at 1 lb per acre.
It is a vigorous plant that spreads by rhizomes and can establish large colonies if given room in a naturalized setting. It has soft pink, silky flowers with yellow centers that are 2 ½ inches across. Oenothera speciosa is a favorite of many gardeners.
2. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Seed Packet, True Native Seed, Evening Primrose Oenothera biennis #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Free shipping. A summer and fall night flowering plant preferring dry to medium soils in full sun or part shade. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk.
A 3’ to 6’ tall native biennial with a terminal spike producing 1 ½” wide yellow flowers. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien.
3. Seedville #ad
1000 SHOWY PINK EVENING PRIMROSE Pink Ladies / Mexican Evening Oenothera Speciosa Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Bloom time: All Summer. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Although called an evening primrose, these flowers do bloom in the daytime.
Plant height: 12 - 24". Soil / water: Average - Dry. The flowers attract bees, butterflies, and birds. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Hardiness zone: 5 - 9.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Primrose Evening #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: plant this wildflower seed at 3 pounds per acre. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Yellow. Height: 24 - 48 inch annual. Company.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Primrose"Showy Evening" Oenothera speciosa Seeds By Seed Needs, 1,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- The centers of showy Evening Primrose, while the inner petals turn from pink to white. Categorized as a perennial flowering plant, the showy Evening Primrose will establish a deep root system the first year of growth. All primrose seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The blooms range in size from 1. 5 to 2 inches in diameter, also known as the stigmas & stamens are yellow, which are made up of 4 primary petals. Quality primrose seeds packaged by seed needs. Showy evening primrose is native to many of the lower states in America.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. It then uses this root system to regrow the following year, even after all plant life on the surface has wilted due to frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The plants themselves reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 24 inches tall, displaying pink flowers with dark pink veins.
6. Kuting #ad
Europe Primula Flower Seeds 20pcs Organic Showy Evening Primrose Mixed Colors Seeds for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm Planting #adKuting #ad
- It is a vigorous plant that spreads by rhizomes and can establish large colonies if given room in a naturalized setting. It has soft pink, silky flowers with yellow centers that are 2 ½ inches across.
The best time to sow primrose flower seeds is between February and April. These perennial flower seeds will reach a height of 12 - 16 inches. Oenothera speciosa is a favorite of many gardeners.
Sowings can be made in june or up to the end of July if it is really necessary, as long as you keep them cool and moist. A little frost can aid germination, but in very severe areas you should delay sowing to March or April. You will still get flowers in the following spring if you sow before the end of May.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Primrose Dwarf Evening, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 4 - 10 Company. 8 - 12 inch perennial. Bloom color: Yellow. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate: 1 ounce per 200 square feet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Native American Primrose Showy 7801 Pink 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the Untited States of America. Perennial. This prolific wildflower blooms throughout the summer with large and delicate pale pink blooms. A perfect addition to your moon garden.
9. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Evening Primrose Flower Seeds Oenothera lamarckiana 1 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Can regrow following spring if seed falls on bare ground. Non gmo evening primrose Flower Seeds Oenothera lamarckiana. Spike of spurred blooms, blooms heavily, Mid and late season. Up to 4 ft.
Yellow, annual. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!.100% pure seed, No Fillers. Grows quickly, dies with first frost.
10. COLIBROX #ad
Bonsai Caudex #adCOLIBROX #ad
- Do not plant in potting soil. The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well.
Adenium plants require a lot of full sun and hot conditions. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering.
Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! If you live in a cloudy cool area, the plant will likely struggle to sprout leaves aND THRIVE. After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks. Please consider this when purchasing.