As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, and Benghalensis.3
3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant.
3. Eon Natural #ad
Liquid Fertilizer for House Plants, EON NATURAL Plant Fertilizer, Premium Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food | 3-1-2 NPK Phosphorus, Nitrogen, Potassium Solution, 8 oz, Indoor Potted Plant Food #adEon Natural #ad
- Easy to use: for your plants to enjoy the full benefits of this organic indoor fertilizer, all you have to do is dilute 1 teaspoon 1 bottle cap of plant food into 2 cups of water. This extraordinary indoor plant fertilizer is a gentle yet powerful solution that will accelerate plant growth as well as reinforce your live fig plants health! Value pack: our 8 oz fiddle house plant fertilizer have a very potent and effective green formula coined for extended use.
Use this organic liquid fertilizer each time you water your plant for maximum growth. With just one of our liquid plant food bottles you can feed your house plants for up to 1 year, ficus elastica, kadota fig Tree, Climbing & Creeping fig trees, Ficus Audrey, Olympian Fig Tree, Alli, helping you save money which helps you enjoy your beautiful plant babies! Multipurpose solution - use our product to grow your fiddle leaf fig tree and many others such as: Weeping Fig, Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Religiosa, Monstera Plant, Ficus Benjamina, and Benghalensis.
Triple action: the eon natural fiddle leaf fig plant food has an optimal 3-1-2 NPK ratio that supports healthy leaf growth, root strength, leaf shine, and overall plant health in order to keep plant parents happy & their plants growing 24/7. Powerful organic formula: this liquid plant food has a high-growth all-natural premium formula designed to prevent brown spotting leaf and facilitate your Indoor or outdoor Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant's overall well being.
4. The Grow Co #ad
Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs, Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, tall, and strong fiddle leaf trees. Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus audrey, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! . For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant protecting it from root damage while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require. Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, beautiful leaves, a strong root structure, sturdy branches, and better overall health.
5. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Full Spectrum + Micro Nutrients, Slow Release Feeds for 8 Months, 6 OZ Bag, Bag is Over a Year Supply for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees Fiddle Fig Fertilizer, Fiddle Fig Fertilizer #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Versatile - not just for fiddle fig trees! use for all your houseplants, Indoor & Outdoor! Guaranteed - powergrow's fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer is Guaranteed to be the BEST! Superior nutrition - the perfect fiddle leaf fig fertilizer - balanced nutrition + micro/trace nutrients! Superior value - 1 6oz bag - apply once every 8 months! Includes enough supply for up to SEVERAL YEARS! So easy to use - our fiddle leaf Fig Fertilizer includes EASY instructions on how to use it.
6. Earthworm Technologies #ad
Calathea, Root + Foliar Growth Also Great on Monstera, Dracaena, EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Premium – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Pothos #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- Proprietary formula for superior results — fiddle leaf fig & ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants. Premium indoor organic fiddle leaf fig tree & ficus fertilizer — stimulates robust root growth, Calathea, Dracaena, Weeping, as well as Monstera, Golden Pothos, Colocasia, Creeping & Climbing Fig Trees, stem / leaf development & color vibrancy for all live Fiddle Leaf, Schefflera leafy houseplants.
No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species.
Fast & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & slow release nutrients direct to root zone. Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
7. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Slow-Release Pellets Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment, by Aquatic Arts #adFiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
- This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency. Slow-release efficiency: indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, and Benghalensis.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning. Long-lasting: add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets.
An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year. 16-5-11 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy. Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input.
8. Kindred Aroma #ad
8oz, Kindred Aroma Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer with Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil for Protection | Ficus Liquid Plant Food Grows Faster and Heals Damage #adKindred Aroma #ad
- Phosphorus for robust roots and to heal rot caused by over-watering. Potassium develops strong stems for fast growth. Optimum npk 3 1 2 fertilizer gives your plants the nutrients they need to thrive.
Long-lasting: add 1 tsp. Better than powder and spikes. Nitrogen for vibrant leaves. Fiddle leaf fig formula: formulated to feed ficus lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Elastica, and Benghalensis.
Liquid plant food to quart of water and add to potting soil. A bottle lasts 6 months to 1 year.
Premium formula: liquid fertilizer blend with essential oils for protective benefits. Repair and protect: proprietary natural tea tree essential oil infusion builds resistance to disease and unwanted visitors. Healthy growth: multivitamin super food for plants. Stop wilting, heal root rot, and prevent brown and yellow leaves.
9. Orchid & Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Fertilizer | Ficus Lyrata Liquid Food | Live Indoor Potted House and Office Plants Treatment Formula For Healthy Leaves Roots Branches | 8 Ounces Concentrate Makes 6 Gallons #adOrchid & Co #ad
- Formulated for - ficus lyrata, Alli, Benjamina, Audrey, elastica, Religiosa, Fig Benghalensis & More. Easy to use - dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Best food for your ficus our perfected blend will promote optimum health for your Ficus Lyrata Tree.
Long lasting - 1 bottle of fertilizer makes about 6 gallons, lasting about 6 months – 1 year. 3-1-2 npk ratio - this ratio is the ideal mixture for a healthy and nourished Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant.
|Brand||Orchid & Co #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orchid & Co #ad|
10. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, rubber tree or rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.