As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Alli, and Benghalensis.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water.
3. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree Fertilizer | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, and Benghalensis.
Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants. Last twice as long as any other competing products. Dark green leaves and healthy stems.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, Resealable 5oz. Bag, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together. Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Apply and forget.
Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk. Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant.
5. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!.
Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health.
Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus audrey, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
6. Eon Natural #ad
Nitrogen, EON NATURAL Plant Fertilizer, Premium Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food | 3-1-2 NPK Phosphorus, Potassium Solution, Indoor Potted Plant Food, Liquid Fertilizer for House Plants, 8 oz #adEon Natural #ad
- Easy to use: for your plants to enjoy the full benefits of this organic indoor fertilizer, all you have to do is dilute 1 teaspoon 1 bottle cap of plant food into 2 cups of water. This extraordinary indoor plant fertilizer is a gentle yet powerful solution that will accelerate plant growth as well as reinforce your live fig plants health! Value pack: our 8 oz fiddle house plant fertilizer have a very potent and effective green formula coined for extended use.
With just one of our liquid plant food bottles you can feed your house plants for up to 1 year, ficus audrey, climbing & Creeping fig trees, Alli, Olympian Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Lyrata, Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Elastica, helping you save money which helps you enjoy your beautiful plant babies! Multipurpose solution - use our product to grow your fiddle leaf fig tree and many others such as: Weeping Fig, Ficus Benjamina, Monstera Plant, and Benghalensis.
Powerful organic formula: this liquid plant food has a high-growth all-natural premium formula designed to prevent brown spotting leaf and facilitate your Indoor or outdoor Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant's overall well being. Triple action: the eon natural fiddle leaf fig plant food has an optimal 3-1-2 NPK ratio that supports healthy leaf growth, leaf shine, root strength, and overall plant health in order to keep plant parents happy & their plants growing 24/7. Use this organic liquid fertilizer each time you water your plant for maximum growth.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor Ficus Food | Get Big Leaves and Healthy Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Small Amount to Your Water Before Watering. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Needs to Grow Big And Strong. Vibrant growth — fertilizing your ficus lyrata Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Green Color.
Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To the Ficus Family Of House Plants. Resealable bottle— our liquid fiddle leaf Fig Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months.
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food Soil Meter for Fiddle Leaf Figs – 3 in 1 pH/Moisture/Light Meter Promotes Robust Plant Growth and Health Through Proper Watering, Sunlight and Nutrition #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- It takes the guesswork out of watering and feeding, preventing root rot and burned leaves that lead to long-term damage and early demise. Instantly reveal moisture, pH and light levels so you can give your finicky fiddle leaf fig tree exactly the nutrition and attention that it craves.
Easy to use dual-prong soil tester slips into soil and analyzes pH values, moisture content and sunlight exposure. Understand your ficus and what it needs most with this soil moisture meter from Houseplant Resource Center.
Uncomplicated readings tell you if you should water or whether to check drainage; pH values that indicate acidic or alkaline conditions; and light readings that indicate whether your fiddle fig leaf tree needs more or less sun exposure.
Suitable for fiddle leafs, our combination ph tester / light meter / plant moisture meter should be used in loose, non-compacted soil. No batteries are required, and its 3-position toggle switch allows you to obtain only the readings you need. Know in an instant what is really going on with your plant under soil surface. Better plant health is at your fingertips in this compact soil tester for fiddle fig leaf trees.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil by Perfect Plants 8QTS, Premium Professional Blend for All Fiddle Leaf Figs #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mix made with coconut coir — a natural Soil Additive that Retains Water & Drains Excess Moisture Away from Roots. Soil comes enhanced with fiddle Leaf Fig Food to Increase Flushing, Green Foliage Every 6 Months.
All purpose mix; nutrient enrichment & Drainage Control for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees & All Other Indoor Houseplants. Lightweight formula does Not Suffocate Roots; Allows them To Grow Freely. Soil comes in heavy-duty, Re-Sealable Bag Perfect for Storage or Later Use.
10. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Perfect for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants. 8 Liquid Ounces., Root Supplement by Houseplant Resource Center. All-Purpose Ready-to-use Root Supplement for houseplants #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Perfect for all house plants. No measuring, mixing, or mess. Gentle and effective. Boost your plant's natural immunity. Strengthen and protect root system.