As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
A Delicious Greek Pepper!10, Pepperoncini Pepper Hard to Find Seeds, Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, vegetable, herb, fruit, Non GMO, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
2. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Heirloom Pepper, Mild, Pepperoncini Golden Greek Seeds, Sweet, and Crisp. #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Early producer and easy to grow. Sweeter than the Italian variety and a better pickler than the banana pepper. Heat level: extra mild Scoville: 100-500 Thin skinned 3”- 4” peppers have superb flavor and will ripen to red.
3. Capsicum annuum #ad
True Greek Pepperoncini,Tuscan Peppers, Great Pickling Pepper !- 100 Seeds #adCapsicum annuum #ad
- Mpn:pepper Seeds. Model:pepperoncini, Patternname: 100 Seeds. Brand:capsicum annuum, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Greece.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Specialty Pepperoncini Sweet Greek Golden 7899 Gold 25 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Excellent choice for home gardens and Farmer’s Markets. Harvest in about 80 days. Most gardeners grow this pepper to pickle and use in Greek salads.
5. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Greek Pepperoncini Pepper Seeds #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Mildly hot stubby Greek lime green Pepperoncini. Produces till frost plant after nights are over 50 degrees. Stake, fruit load is typically heavy. Delicious pickled or fresh on salads and sandwiches.
6. Unknown #ad
Golden Greek Pepperoncini Hot Pepper Seeds 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Sow no more than 1/2 inch deep in starting soil indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Great seeds for home Gardens and Greenhouses.
7. Unknown #ad
A Perfect Addition to Greek Salads.25, Golden Greek Pepperoncini Hot Pepper Seeds, Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, non gmo, organic, fruit, herb, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
8. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Hot Pepper, Open Pollinated, Golden Greek Pepperoncini Seeds, 250 mg Packet ~30-45 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Golden greek pepperoncini seeds - 250 mg packet ~30-45 Seeds - Capsicum annuum. 79 days to full maturity - perennial Crop - Grown as an Annual in the U.
S. A. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds.
9. Generic #ad
Golden Greek Pepperoncini Hot Pepper Seeds 30+ Seed Package #adGeneric #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. Free shipping On All Orders. No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds.
10. Jocadew #ad
Greek Golden Pepper Pepperoncini Gold Yellow Capsicum Annuum Vegetable jocad 50 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Harvest: 65 days | hardiness zone: annual | plant height: 18 - 24" |plant spacing: 18 - 24" | light requirements: sun | soil & water preferences: average | QUANTITY: 50 Seeds. Greek golden pepper pepperoncini gold Yellow Capsicum Annuum Vegetable jocad 50 Seeds.
Name: greek golden pepper | other common names: greek gold pepper / golden greek pepper / pepperoncini pepper | SCIENTIFIC Name: Capsicum Annuum | COLOR: Golden Yellow | PLANT SEEDS: At 80 - 85F.