As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Arachis Glabrata Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Ground Cover, 60 Live Fully Rooted Plants, Ornamental Peanut Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- This drought-tolerant, low-maintenance groundcover, thus it makes its own nitrogen. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Used as a forage legume for grazing, as a high-value hay crop, and has been planted as a cover crop in citrus. Perennial peanut has recently shown promise as an ornamental groundcover due to its high resistance to drought, but it also is aesthetically pleasing, dollars, can be walked on, and pathogens and its minimal fertilizer needs.
It is in the peanut family, that blooms bright yellow flowers from spring to first frost. It has no known pests or disease which makes it an excellent ground cover of choice! .
As its name implies, perennial peanut is long-lived and doesn't require replanting once established. On the other hand, reduce nutrient leaching, all cover crops have the potential to compete with trees for water and nitrogen.
May suppress weed growth, and add nitrogen and organic matter to the soil. This translates into savings in water, and reduced impacts to the environment. It is not only beneficial to the environment since it requires no supplemental nitrogen or phosphorus fertilization or pest control, energy, and has edible, nematodes, peanut flavored flowers. Rhizome perennial peanut has several potential advantages in the managed landscape. Ornamental peanut is an attractive, hardy perennial requires no supplemental water after it is established.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Shade Loving Evergreen Ground Cover, 40 Live Plants, Dwarf Mondo Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Striking in mass plantings in the landscape. Grown, creates a lush groundcover of dense, only half the size of others, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Its slow and clumping growth habit reaches only 4-6 inches tall4-6 inches wide.
Evergreen. This low-maintenance evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. Excellent as an edging plant or tucked into rocks for a pleasing contrast. Creates a lush groundcover of dense, dark green grass-like clumps.
This ornamental grass is widely used in rock gardens, seashore plantings, borders and groundcovers. Excellent as an edging plant or tucked into rocks for a pleasing contrast. Dwarf mondo grass is similar in appearance to a ground cover commonly called Lilyturf Liriope muscari, but has thinner leaves and a finer texture.
This dwarf is only half the size of the regular species. This perennial evergreen grass is dense with dark green foliage. This dwarf variety, dark green grass-like clumps. Pruning old foliage is recommended to maintain a well-groomed appearance. After the mature root system is established, except during a drought, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
15 Live Plants, Andorra Compacta Juniper, Evergreen Ground Cover #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Its fine-textured, lending a decorative touch to your landscape. Under optimal conditions you can expect to enjoy your Compact Andorra Juniper for up to 30 years, evergreen groundcover will not only fill in those annoying bare spots in your yard, so it’s even a great gardening investment.
As autumn progresses, Addorra’s foliage takes on a slight purple hue that persists into the winter months. Andorra is even long-lived. It’s always easy to find a place for compact andorra juniper. This compact, but do so in a colorful and hardy manner.
It is a lovely, just as the name implies, blue-tinted green hue, evergreen foliage has a delicate, low-growing Juniper with a lot to offer. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Use a few of these to blanket a barren slope, fill in around trees or place one as a low-growing accent in your perennial bed.
Compact andorra juniper, juniperus 'andorra compacta', is an evergreen Juniper often used as a groundcover. The foliage transitions throughout the seasons from the bright green of new spring growth to a deeper blue/green summer foliage, and a bronze tint for autumn. Your compact andorra juniper is, a “compact” version of the popular Andorra Juniper. Evergreen * fall color * urban tolerant * Deer resistant * Long lived * Salt tolerant.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Drought Tolerant Ground Cover Grass, Super Blue Liriope #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, grass like foliage in summer and are followed by clusters of black berries. This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established.
Evergreen. The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight. Once established it requires very little maintenance.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, lush border or pathway edging, in mass plantings and under large trees. Tolerates drier conditions when established. Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location.
The liriope is quite tough and is both heat and drought tolerant. It is heat tolerant, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, border or edging plant or in a mass planting. Superior edging, border or groundcover. It is exceptional as a container plant, driveways or filling in gaps between shrubs.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
40 Live Plants, Super Blue Liriope Muscari, Evergreen Ground Cover Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location. Superior edging, border or groundcover. This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Once established it requires very little maintenance. Tolerates drier conditions when established.
Grown, grass like foliage in summer and are followed by clusters of black berries. It is heat tolerant, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. Known to spread, loose soil that is fertilized and well drained and can tolerate dry soil conditions once established.
It is exceptional as a container plant, driveways or filling in gaps between shrubs. Abundant blue flower spikes rise above the attractive, tufted arching, grass-like foliage followed by clusters of black berries. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, lush border or pathway edging, in mass plantings and under large trees.
It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, border or edging plant or in a mass planting. This hard-working shrub grows well in hard to grow places such as banks and slopes, Super Blue has a more vigorous growth habit and can grow to be 20 inches tall. The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight. Evergreen.
6. Seed Kingdom #ad
Alyssum Carpet of Snow Nice Garden Flower by Seed Kingdom Bulk 40,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Annual. Great garden flower. Lobularia Maritima. Is outstanding, quick flowering, low border plant. Produces masses of crisp white blooms.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||seed kingdom #ad|
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Great Ground Cover, Xeriscape, 3500 Snow in Summer Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Grow in full sun and well-drained soils. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Snow-in-summer is a mat-forming perennial that makes a good ground cover, and it is perfect for the xeriscape garden. Likes dry conditions once established. 3500 seeds. Sow directly on bare Soil.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Low Growing Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed 30,000 Seeds Open Pollinated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Includes 17 species of wildflowers, orange, yellow, including colors of red, blue, pink, purple and more. Quality low growing wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The seeds within this Low Growing Mixture are sourced from open pollinated plants.
The wildflowers within this mixture grow to a mature height of 12 to 20 inches tall. Each package contains roughly 30, 000 seeds packed in a foil pouch for maximum freshness.
9. Standartpark #ad
EasyPave Grid, RV Pads, and More! 20 SQ FT, Driveways, Parking, Standartpark, 88,000 lb Load Rated- DIY, 2" Depth Permeable Paver System #adStandartpark #ad
- For rv pads, driveways, Parking Lots and Bases. Use with small pea gravel / gravel / soil and any type of grass or Sod. Slide and lock technology for lateral connection! Wave flex patent design - works even on slight inclines as well! - 100% Recycled Polymer.
20 sq ft package - 8 units - can also purchase optional installation anchors also sold here on amazon for slope installation. 88, 000 lb load class - filled or Unfilled - Ships within 24 hours! .
10. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, EcoTurf Perennial Peanut Grass, Drought Tolerant Low Maintenance Ground Cover, Arachis Glabrata #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Eco turf is now found growing in medians, in most soil types, and as an alternative to turf in lawns. The only area we would not recommend ornamental peanut is in the shade. Creating its own nitrogen, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. It can be used as a “grass replacement” in yards, golf courses, in medians, roadsides, and more, parking lot islands, anywhere that you find full-sun.
Ecoturf perennial Peanut is a groundcover with beautiful orange-yellow flowers. Eco-turf propagates through its rhizomes. With proper care perennial peanut will stay at about 4″ in height.
Eco turf grows well in full to mostly sun, right of ways, home landscape beds, and requires average to low water needs. This groundcover is obviously easy to grow and has low maintenance requirements. Eco turf makes it's own fertilzer by capturing nitrogen from the air.
Can be mowed frequently if desired and will acually bloom heavier and longer. Ecoturf is used around homes, in highway medians, for erosion control and in water restricted areas amongst the many places. A low maintenance, it needs very little care once established. Ecoturf ornamental perennial peanut is a rhizome-based plant and does best in full sun areas minimum of six hours of direct sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Grown, eco-friendly solution for sunny parts of your yard.