As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prince #ad
Model Number LS-3000-1, Prince Log Splitter Detent Valve #adPrince #ad
- Cylinders. For use with up to 5in. Detent release pressure adjustable from 600 to 2000 PSI. Hydraulic-balanced chrome-plated spool. Built-in relief valve ports.
2. RuggedMade #ad
RuggedMade Energy Hydraulic Log Splitter Valve Lever Handle, Mounting Bracket and Chain Assembly #adRuggedMade #ad
- Replacement oem handle lever, mounting bracket and chain for Energy hydraulic valve model # 0C000908. Center to center distance between bolt holes on the mounting bracket is 1. 85" inch and center main hole diameter is.
90" inch. Fits oem hydraulic valves on many popular log splitters from Speeco, County Line, Huskee, MTD, Brave, Northern Tool, Ariens, Dirty Hand Tools, Yardmax, and others. Manufactured in the usa by energy Manufacturing OEM part # 0A002851. Mounting bracket includes two mounting bolts for a quick and easy repair.
3. RuggedMade #ad
RuggedMade Energy Hydraulic Log Splitter Valve Lever Handle Mounting Bracket #adRuggedMade #ad
- Center to center distance between bolt holes is 1. 85" inch and center main hole diameter is. 90" inch. Replacement oem handle lever bracket for Energy hydraulic valve model # 0C000908. Fits oem hydraulic valves on many popular log splitters from Speeco, Dirty Hand Tools, Ariens, Huskee, County Line, Northern Tool, Brave, MTD, Yardmax, and others.
Includes two mounting bolts for a quick and easy repair. Manufactured in the usa by Energy Manufacturing OEM part # 26264B.
4. NorTrac #ad
20 GPM Maximum Flow Rate, NorTrac Log Splitter Valve #adNorTrac #ad
- 1/2in. Soft touch nonslip handle grip. Inlet and oulet ports. Maximum flow rate of 20 GPM. A port has center detent with hydraulic kickout. 3/4in. Working port.
5. RuggedMade #ad
Wood Splitters, RuggedMade 28 GPM 2 Stage Hydraulic Pump, 25 GPM Auto Return Directional Control Detent Valve for Log Splitter #adRuggedMade #ad
- Max pressure rating: 3000 PSI. Working ports: 3/4 NPT. Capacity: 25 GPM. Outlet port: 3/4". 28 gpm 2 stage gear pump, and 25 GPM single spool valve.
6. ToolTuff #ad
ToolTuff Log Splitter Build Kit: 28 GPM 2-Stage Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump, Mount Coupler & A7 Detent Valve Kit for 1" Engine Crankshaft #adToolTuff #ad
- Backed by our exceptional customer service and 1-year warranty! Build your own log-splitter or tune up the leaking OEM one you already have! Heavy duty, high flowing, 2 stage gear pump is super reliable. 28 gpm pump, auto-return valve, Coupler, Pump Mount, Bolts. Any questions? Just ask! .
7. RuggedMade #ad
18 GPM Directional Control Valve, RuggedMade 16 GPM 2 Stage Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump #adRuggedMade #ad
- Oem replacement log splitter parts For RuggedMade, Speeco, Huskee, Champion & Many More!.16 gallons per minute 2-Stage 3, 000 PSI hydraulic gear pump.
Maximum pressure rating of 3, 000 PSI. 18 gpm auto return detent valve with 1/2" NPT working ports. 1/2" pump shaft compatible With Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Engines.
8. Chief #ad
25 GPM, 220965, CHIEF LG Series Directional Control Valve Log Splitter: 1 Spool Spring Center Detent, 2750 PSI, SAE 12 Inlet and 12 Outlet and SAE 10 Work Ports #adChief #ad
- Chief lg series directional Control Valve Log Splitter. 2750 psi, sae 12 inlet/outlet and SAE 10 Work Ports. 1 spool spring center Detent, 25 GPM.
9. ToolTuff #ad
25, 4.5" x 24", Hydraulic Cylinder Ram, A7 Valve & Hardware 30 Ton Cylinder, 30 or 35 Ton Log Splitter Parts Kit: 16 gpm Pump #adToolTuff #ad
- Hose and fittings to connect valve to cylinder. Double acting cylinder choose 25, 30, 35 ton. Valve with auto return adjustable detent. 16 gpm 3500 psi 2 stage 13/3 pump.
10. ToolTuff #ad
ToolTuff Log Splitter Build Kit: 22 GPM 2-Stage Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump, Mount Coupler & A7 Detent Valve Kit for 1" Engine Crankshaft #adToolTuff #ad
- Heavy-duty 2-stage pump. 22 gpm pump, mount, auto-return Valve, pump, Bolts. Backed by our exceptional customer service and 1-year warranty! Use for replacement parts on OEM branded log splitters or for your own build! Choose your engine crankshaft diameter from the dropdown menu.