As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MOON VALLEY NURSERIES #ad
Super Palm Juice, 1 Quart Concentrate, Palm Tree Fertilizer #adMOON VALLEY NURSERIES #ad
- Use monthly for Best Results. Perfect blend of micro and Macro Nutrients for All Tropicals Even Ones Planted in Pots. 1 quart Concentrate. Keep palms and tropical Plants Healthy All Year Long.
2. Yard Mastery #ad
N-Ext Liquid Fertilizer for Trees, Potassium, Iron, Sea Kelp and 12% Humic Acid for Bad Soil, Shrubs and Palms by Greene County Fertilizer with Liquid Nitrogen #adYard Mastery #ad
- Safe for all grass types - These products are all natural and organic so nothing in this pack will burn your lawn. Nitrogen, potassium and iron - Also fortified with sea kelp as a growth stimulant and humic acid to add carbon to the soil.
Can be sprayed on trunks of trees with a pump sprayer, or mixed in a bucket of water and poured.
Easy to apply - this product should be mixed in 2-3 gallons of water in a bucket and poured over and around the root zone of any plant. 12% humic acid - you want this high concentration of Humic Acid to really jumpstart the soil life and start pulling natural nutrients from “bad soil”. Sea kelp - For healthy strong rooting.
3. Hydrohort #ad
Palm Fertilizer by E Z-GRO | Our 17-5-24 is Specially Formulated for Your Indoor Palm Tree and Your Outdoor Palm Trees | Our Palm Tree Fertilizer is Enhanced with Extra Micronutrients #adHydrohort #ad
- Optimum combination of nutrients - e z-gro 17-5-24 supplies the nutrients needed most by palms The higher level of potassium assures that you will have vibrant and lush green foliage.
Enhanced with extra magnesium and sulfur. Urea free formulations gives four times more Readily Available Nitrogen than Urea Based Formulas. Free measuring cup - included for precise and accurate application of our Professional 17-5-24 Palm Fertilizer.
Enhanced micronutrient package - ez-gro 17-5-24 Palm fertilizer is blended with a Micronutrient Package which delivers the optimal nutrition for lush green foliage. Urea free - good nitrogen availability for use wide range of temperature and climate conditions, with CHELATED MICRONUTRIENTS. Good for use - when cool and dark growing conditions are prevalent.
4. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag Palm Nutritional Nutrional Spray, 16oz, Pint #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Corrects and prevents deficiencies that cause yellowing, browning, curling and permanent injury. Use on: palms and other ornamentals. Power source type: Manual. Southern ag insecticides Palm Nutritional Spray 1pt Contains 4 essential nutrients.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern AG #ad|
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
4.5 lb., Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Palm Plant Food, Feeds up to 3 Months #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Takes the guesswork Out of Feeding! Contains magnesium, iron and manganese to grow lush palms, cyads and tropical plants. Feeds up to 3 months. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Prevents yellowing and curling of fronds.
6. JR Peters #ad
1.5 lb., JR Peters 51624 Jack's Classic 16-5-25 Palm Food #adJR Peters #ad
- Prevents the build up of harmful salts. Package dimensions: 10921 l x 13. 208 h x 10921 w centimeters. High potassium for lush green leaves and strong growth. Optimum combination of nutrients for palms.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||JR Peter's #ad|
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
20 lb, Miracle-Gro Palm Tree Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- 15 feedings in every bag! Based on a 10 ft. Contains added magnesium, Iron and manganese to help prevent fronds from yellowing and curling.
Produces deep green, faster growing foliage versus unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 weeks. Canopy. Slow release nitrogen helps prevent overfeeding and burning, when used as directed.
8. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag Insecticides Chelated Palm Nutritional Spray, 1 Gallon #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Contains 4 nutrients for palms, including Manganese. Use on: palms, and other ornamentals. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Prevent deficiency that may cause yellowing, browning, curling and permanent injury in palms. Size: 1 Gallon.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern AG #ad|
9. EZ-gro #ad
1 Qt / 32 fl oz / 946 mL, Lemon, Mango, EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer, Lime, Avocado, Garden-Growing Miracle Nutrients, Orange, Liquid Plant Food for Tropical Fruit Trees to Grow More Fruit #adEZ-gro #ad
- Advanced formula: our 20-3-19 formula delivers nitrogen, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your citrus trees to thrive. Ez to mix, ez to use: free measuring cup included. Dwarf or large varieties, lime, mango, orange, with or without seeds.
Ideal fertilizer for citrus trees: specially formulated for a variety of tropical fruit trees. Concentrated liquid fertilizer: our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root. A powerful cocktail with all the nutritional content your plants need.
Perfect for lemon, grapefruit, and kumquat. Shake well and mix with water before use, and apply as directed. Enhanced micronutrient package: infused with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group.
Your plants will be rooting for more! Mix with water before applying to soil. Added potassium, magnesium, and iron to improve common nutrient deficiencies in citrus trees. We use only the highest-quality nutrients available, phosphate, to deliver professional results for your citrus and other tropical fruit trees. Nature will do the rest. Gives indoor & outdoor plants the nutrients they need to bear a larger quantity of abundant, healthy fruit.
10. Jobe's #ad
5, Jobe's 1010 Fertilizer Spikes Palm Tree, Brown #adJobe's #ad
- Jobe’s spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells.
Pre-measured palm tree fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Apply twice per year between March and October. Guaranteed fertilizer analysis: 10-5-10 5 spikes per package. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.