As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir Mix, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat 4qt, Coconut Coir for Gardening, All Natural, and Reptile Substrate #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Use as-is, no need for hydration or washing. Use alone or amended with other ingredients. Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use.
4qt bag- sold here in a 4 dry quart bag, enough for small gardening projects or animal cages. Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians.
Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, the same as most commercial coco bricks, but in an easier to work with loose form. Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir, 8 Quart, 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee eco-friendly natural & Organic garden coir is a sustainable and renewable soil amendment made from coconut fibers. Ideal for custom blend growing mixes, raised garden beds, container gardening, and seed starting.
Holds up to 150% of its weight in water with the ability to retain moisture. Improves aeration for stronger root growth. Omri listed for organic gardening.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
3. Hydrofarm #ad
GROW!T JSCMIX15, Superior Quality, 100% Natural Coir Hydroponic Growing Medium,, 1.5 Cubic Feet, Loose Premium Coco Fiber Growing Media, Brown #adHydrofarm #ad
- Superior premium quality, 100% natural coir hydroponic growing medium. Based on our testing, We believe it is the Best loose coco coir on the market today. Grow!t loose premium coco fiber is a special blend of coir that is buffered, treated, and enriched with micronutrients.
The strategic addition of just the right amounts of calcium and magnesium actually displaces sodium and excess potassium. Its low ec and stable pH make this coir such a supreme hydroponic and soilless medium.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Reptile Substrate, All Natural, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat, 8QTs, Coconut Coir for Gardening, Loose Coconut Coir Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, the same as most commercial coco bricks, but in an easier to work with loose form.
Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project. Use alone or amended with other ingredients. Use as-is, no need for hydration or washing.
Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians. 8qt bag- sold here in a 8 dry quart bag, enough for small to medium gardening projects or animal cages. Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, 4qt, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth. Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor.
Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, foreign objects, free of dust, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. Blended with container gardening in mind.
A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, won't compact, lasts longers, soilless, and generates strong roots. Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir for Growing Cat Grass- 4qt, Cat Grass Growing Soil, Soil for Starting and Growing Cat Grass #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- One gallon of cat grass growing soil- sold here in a one-gallon bag, a large enough quantity of soil to ensure you can grow several trays of cat grass before running out.
Soilless growing- while we call this product soil, in reality, most planting mixes are indeed soilless, meaning it does not contain anything we may think of as "dirt" from the earth. Cat grass growing soil- loose coconut coir for starting and growing cat grass seeds.
No rehydration or mixing required- this loose coconut coir is the same raw material as the compressed coconut blocks commonly used for cat grass seeds, but is already loose and ready to use. This mix contains no actual soil or dirt but is instead coconut fiber that is much more ideal than a soil-based media for growing seeds. Use as-is. No need for breaking it up, rehydrating or mixing.
7. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VCCF50-2 1.5 cu. ft. Coconut Soilless Loose Grow Media Bag 2-Pack Coco Coir, 2 Pack, Brown #adViagrow #ad
- Made of ready-to-use fluffed coconut pith fiber. Flushed of excess sodium. Can be used in conjunction with your favorite soil, peat based Media, perlite or Vermiculite. Viagrow loose Coco Coir is pH neutral. Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration.
8. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7. 87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch. Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, raise seedlings, soil amendment, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
9. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coir Plant Cover Coconut Husk Planters Hydroponics Seed Starter Fiber Mulch 10 Pack, Coco Grow Mat 10 x 20 Inches Pack of 10 #adEnvelor #ad
- Easy to use coco coir fiber mats are great for plants and trees in the indoors as well as outdoors to grow a beautiful and healthy garden in your lawn. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Complete protection for trees and plants - the natural plant growing medium is more effective than loose mulch at protecting plants.
The mat can be easily cut to fit any size application & are designed to lay underneath baskets, slabs & cubes. Maintains moisture - the roots grow underneath the coconut coir fiber grow mats which retains moisture in the hydroponic tray between flood cycles, protecting them from drying out and allows them flourish.
Just use a pair of scissor to customize and match your sizing need. Natural and organic coir grow mat - the natural coco coir grow mats are eco-friendly and made of half-inch extra thick woven 100% natural coconut coir fibers. Lightweight and easy to handle - thecoco coir grow mats are lightweight and very easy to work with. Made from natural and organic coco coir fiber, air, it is the ideal plant cover against frost and harsh weather allowing water, and nutrients to get to the roots of the shrub or the tree.
|Model||Coco Grow Mulch Mats|
10. Mother Earth Products #ad
100% Coconut Coir Fibers, Mother Earth Coco Bale 5 kg #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Highly compressed and expands to approximately 60 liters of material. High porosity and drainage abilities. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity. Washed and have a low salt content. Made of 100% Natural coco fiber.