As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nutrifield #ad
Coco Coir Perlite Mix Premium Pure Blend 70/30 RHP Certified Pre Buffered 9 Quarts /10 Liter / 2.6 Gallon Organic Coconut Coir Fiber Indoor Outdoor Flower / Vegetable Garden Plant Potting Soil #adNutrifield #ad
- Thoroughly rinsed, ph stabilized, Pre-buffered with Calcium, and has a very low salt index. 9 dry quarts ready to use Out of The Bag Perfectly Hydrated for Handling. 70% pre-buffered & washed Coconut Coir 30% Perlite.
Coco is inert, eco-Friendly, and Extremely Friable. High water retention capacity, ph stabilized, Allows Gardeners to Feed Plants Less Often as Nutrients are Retained By the Coco Around the Plant Roots. 6. 5 pound package weight of Coco Coir & Perlite Mixed. Rhp certified consistent Quality Product for Over 15 Years.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Resists Compaction, 50 L, 70% Coconut Coir, Mother Earth Coco + Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant growing media that is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing media. Incorporates 70% coconut coir as well as 30% perlite for better aeration and drainage.
For indoor and outdoor containers. Resists compaction and last longer in containers. Safe for all plant types.
3. FoxFarm #ad
2 cu ft Coconut Coir & Perlite, FoxFarm FX17090 Cultivation Nation 70/30, Blue #adFoxFarm #ad
- Perlite is included to provide air spaces in the media, facilitating aeration and drainage. Coconut coir is known for its water holding capabilities, and perlite is included to provide air spaces in the media, facilitating aeration and drainage.
Cultivation nation seventy thirty Growing Media is a mixture of buffered coconut coir and perlite, blended in the classic ratio of 70:3070% coco coir 30% Perlite. Package weight: 33. 0 pounds.
4. FoxFarm #ad
2 cu ft Bag, FoxFarm Cultivation Nation 70/30 Coco Coir and Perlite Growing Media #adFoxFarm #ad
- Capacity: 2 cu. Excellent Quality. Produced with the highest grade materials. Ft. Satisfaction Ensured. Great Gift Idea.
5. Soil Sunrise #ad
Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, Coco Peat Perlite Potting Mix 2 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Uses: for indoor houseplants, container gardening, soil amendment, seed starting and more. Size: 2 quarts enough for three 5-inch pots or 2 6-inch pots. Ingredients: Coco coir and perlite.
100% natural: no additives or chemicals, more eco-friendly alternative to peat moss, all natural blend of coconut coir with perlite. Benefits: no compaction, aeration to roots, and drainage.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
6. Envelor #ad
Envelor Potting Soil Indoor Plants Coco Coir Perlite Mix 1.75 Cu Ft Potting Mix Succulent Soil Perlite for Plants Coconut Coir Growing Media Outdoor Plant Soil Ready to Use Garden Soil 50 Liter Bag #adEnvelor #ad
- Ft. A brand you can trust: envelor is trusted by many happy customers around the world. Our coco coir perlite soil mix bags will have you gardening like a pro with the greenest of thumbs! Coconut coir soil can absorb and release nutrients, the blend of coco coir and perlite enhances drainage capabilities to prevent over feeding and watering.
Coco coir makes an excellent growing media, vermiculite, superior to peat moss, and sphagnum moss.1. 75 cu. Ideal for seed starting, aquaponics, microgreens, indoor herbs, flowers, potting mix in green houses, wheatgrass, vegetables, hydroponics, and home gardening.
Orchid potting mix and more - made from 70% coco coir and 30% perlite mix, potting soil for indoor outdoor plants like herbs, vegetables, this hydrated, orchid potting mix, and pre-buffered garden soil is perfect to use as cactus soil potting mix, flowers and much more! Coco and perlite mix have all the nutrients needed for house plants to thrive.
Moisture management potting mix - with excellent water holding capacity this potting soil for indoor plants allows for faster and stronger plant growth. Simply add water to your gardening soil coco soil mix and you will watch your plants flourish. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Nutrient rich coco perlite for plants – this potting mixture allows for better aeration and absorption, making it a great potting soil choice. Of indoor potting soil - the 50-liter bag of coco coir perlite mix is washed and ready to use as a substrate soil.
7. Nurem Creativity #ad
Nurem Creativity Vincoco Coco Coir Perlite Mix Premium 10 litres,70% Coco and 30% Perlite for Plant Growth 10 litres #adNurem Creativity #ad
- Gardeners can feed plants less frequently since nutrients are retained by the coco around the plant roots, thanks to its high water retention capacity and pH stabilisation.
Coco is inert, environmentally friendly, and extremely malleable. It's been thoroughly rinsed, calcium-pre-buffered, pH-stabilized, and has a very low salt index.
8. Vivlly #ad
Perlite Mix with Low EC & pH Balance, Coco Coir Perlite Mix Bag, High Expansion Coco Soil for Herbs/Flowers, 2.75 Lb/1250 G Ready to Use Coco Perlite, 15 L Organic Coconut Coir with Perlite for Soil #adVivlly #ad
- This professional growing mix is perfect for all terrariums, indoor plants, cuttings, home gardens & greenhouses!. Coco coir soil for healthy rooth growth: made of 75% coconut coir for plants & 25% perlite, this coconut soil for planting increases porosity in your potting mix.
Our perlite for plants indoors helps reduce oversaturation & prevent waterlogged roots. Simply remove it from the packaging, place it into a container, fluff it out & it's ready for use! Vivlly promise: we give you organic weed & soil-free potting mix for small to large planters.
Start growing healthy indoor, outdoor, or house plants by giving them a quality growing medium. Made for optimum aeration & drainage: vivlly's coco coir effectively drains excess water.
Ideal for successful germination: use vivlly's organic coco coir with perlite to grow seedlings, or greens in containers. Let your plant grow strong & healthy with our soilless potting mix! Easy to use outdoor & indoor potting soil: use our fuss-free ready-to-use coco coir for better gardening. It helps you achieve loose & airy organic potting soil that creates spaces for roots to grow & expand. Grab our coco husk now! .
9. Hydro Crunch #ad
Brown, Hydro Crunch CB801 Coco Coir 2.5 Cubic Ft Block of Soiless Growing Media #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Great for indoor or outdoor gardening. Of ready-to-use soilless media. Flushed of excess sodium. 100% organic coir fiber. Each brick makes up to 15 Gal. Optimum air to water ratio. Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration. Expands to 5 times its packaged size.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|
10. Soil Sunrise #ad
And Mycorrhizae + Trichoderma for Use in Hydroponic Gardening, Washed Coco Coir, Hydroponic Coco Coir Soilless Growing Mix 12 Quarts, Perlite #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Size: choose from medium or large size bags. While we do add myco to ensure an impeccable root development environment, as is normal for hydro growing. The combination of coir and perlite also allows for a perfect moisture level, as it sheds away excessive water quickly.
The coco coir allows ample feedings with a much lower risk and slower build up of salts from fertilizers. Each batch is created using the highest quality triple washed and buffered loose coco coir, hydroponic grade coarse perlite, and beneficial Mycorrhizae and Trichoderma.
This mix will not be efficient for use as a non-hydro growing medium without added nutrients. Allows ample feedings without toxic salt build up: coco coir is a perfect all natural hydro growing medium.
Coconut coir based potting medium for hydroponic applications: This potting mix is completely soilless. Ingredients: hydroponic grade perlite, loose coconut coir, mycorrhizae and trichoderma. Custom hydroponic blend: this coco coir potting mix is hydroponic specific, nutrients for your plants will need to be obtained from your chosen feedings, as coco coir contains zero nutrients to sustain plant growth.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|