As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant, Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator, 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Electric Start, Gas & LPG #adPulsar #ad
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle. Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage.
The 457cc, single cylinder, air cooled, 4-stroke, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame. Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited.
12, 800 peak watts/ 8, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 000 peak watts/ 9, 550 Rated watts LPG. A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline. 4 120v 20a ac outlets, tools, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock outlet, 1 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, and other devices.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
2. DuroMax #ad
10000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, DuroMax XP10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator #adDuroMax #ad
- Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently. Powerful engine – the duromax 439cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Ideal for usage with RVs. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Plenty of power – with 10, 000 starting watts and 8, 000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play! comes with oil, oil funnel, tool kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant, Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas or Propane Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, 12v battery Charger, a Tool Kit, oil, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
5. DuroStar #ad
Red/Black, Durostar DS4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4850 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved #adDuroStar #ad
- The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Powerful engine – the durostar 210cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Ideal for usage with RVs. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Plenty of power – with 4, 850 starting watts and 3, 850 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
6. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar PG10000 10,000W Peak 8000W Rated Portable Gas-Powered Generator with Electric Start #adPulsar #ad
- Features like the 3 in 1 digital Meter, Low Oil Indicator, Automatic Voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle. A large 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load.
4 120v outlets, 1 12v outlet, 1120v/240v twistlock outlet, 1 30amp rv port, & 1 50AMP Outlet to fit all your needs. Backed by a 1 Year Limited. The single cylinder, 4-stroke, ohv, air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-duty Powder Coated Frame for added durability.1
10, 000 peak watts/ 8, 000 running Watts for powering major appliances and multiple other tools and devices. The convenient electric Push Start with Recoil backup makes operation a quick and simple process. Dual drop-down handles & never-Flat Wheels provide added mobility and easy storage when not in use.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products Inc. #ad|
7. All Power America #ad
All Power America G10000EGL All Power 10000 Watt Dual Fuel Heavy Duty Portable Gas/Propane Generator, Black #adAll Power America #ad
- Non c. Fuel capacity: 6. 6 gallon; operating noise level: 76 dB. Epa certified. 15 hp 420cc ohv air cooled engine; Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load. Compliant, not available to ship to California.
Dual fuel - 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated powerGAS; 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated powerLPG. R. A. B. 2x ac duplex 120v outlets, 1x 120/240v twist-lock outlet, 1x 12V DC; Includes maintenance free Battery and flat free wheel kit.
8. All Power America #ad
50A 120/240V AC Outlet, All Power America APGG12000GL 12000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W Gas/Propane, Black/Red #adAll Power America #ad
- Compliant, not available to ship to California. A. 18hp 459cc ohv air cooled engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load. B. Epa certified. Non c. 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated powerGAS; 9500 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated powerLPG.
2x 120v ac 20a outlets, 1x 120v twist-lock ac 30a outlet, 1x 120/240v twist-lock ac 30a outlet, 1x AC 120V/240V AC 50A Outlet; Includes hour meter, maintenance free Battery and flat free wheel kit. R. Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; operating Noise Level: 76 dB; Electric Start Button & Recoil Start.
|Brand||All Power America #ad|
|Manufacturer||J.D.North America #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
9. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, Camping & RV Ready, Blue, DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp2200eh is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Maximum power: with duromax mX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
Plenty of power: with 2, 200 starting watts and 1, 800 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|
10. A-iPower #ad
RV, and Whole House Backup Emergency, A-iPower SUA12000ED 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas & Propane Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite #adA-iPower #ad
- Complete with electric start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it. Outlets include 4 x gfci 120v 20a nema5-20r, 1 x 120v 30a nemal 5-30r, 1 x 120/240v 30a nema l-14-30r, 1 x 12v83a multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load.
Powerful 459 cc ohv 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year. The a-ipower sua12000 dual fuel generator produces 12, 800 starting watts with 8, 000 starting watts with 9, 000 running watts of power with gasoline and 10, 100 running watts with propane LPG.
|Part Number||20V/240V 20A/30A/50A AC, 12V DC Output|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|