As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EARTHQUAKE #ad
EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller, Red/Black #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate. Release the handle to go forward again. Frustration free shifting- pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy.
Airless wheels- not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction.
Compact power- designed for performance, the pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
Instant reverse- unlike its competitors, pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up. Dual direction- operate in crt mode counter rotating tines to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT standard rotating tines to create a smooth seed bed for planting. Seamlessly maneuver backward in your garden with the quick pull of a handle.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Efficient - 13-inch self-propelled agricultural tires power easily over uneven terrain, allowing you to accomplish more in less time. Dependable - four heavy-duty 13.
8-inch hardened steel tines with dual-rotation tilling are designed to tackle the toughest soil conditions with the least amount of effort. Powerful - the cast iron, gear-driven transmission is housed in a heavy-duty cast-iron case and powered by a 212cc engine.
Champion support - includes 2-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Versatile - with a 19-inch tilling width and an 8-inch tilling depth, this Tiller features dual-rotation tilling, allowing a quick switch from forward to reverse for more flexibility in the garden.
3. EARTHQUAKE #ad
EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller, Red #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user. Right sized adjustability- the victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots. Compact power- the 212cc viper engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance.
Power source Type: Gas Powered. Till up to 10” deep and 16” wide in one pass. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction.
Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence. Because it is built to last, heavy duty forged tines, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year and US based service and support.
Instant reverse- unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. 5-year - a bronze gear drive transmission, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last. Highly maneuverable- with its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
4. Sun Joe #ad
Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric Scarifier + Lawn Dethatcher w/Collection Bag, Green #adSun Joe #ad
- Scarified: use the Scarified function to cut grass roots for thicker growth, healthier lawns. Questions, text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert. Adjustable deck: Tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control.
Included: detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal. Powerful: 12-amp motor rakes a 13" wide path to get your job done faster. Air boost technology: Spring steel tines for maximum thatch pickup.
|Brand||Sun Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snow Joe LLC #ad|
5. Greenworks #ad
Greenworks 10A Corded 14-Inch Dethatcher #adGreenworks #ad
- Stainless steel tines stay sharp longer for reliable performance. 3-position tine depth adjustment provides greater control by removing matted layers to promote lawn health.
Robust 10 amp motor, ergonomic, padded grip and adjustable handle for user comfort. 14 inch dethatching path gets your work done faster.
|Warranty||4 Years Parts and Labor|
6. EARTHQUAKE #ad
5 Year Warranty, Earthquake 20015 Versa Front Tine Tiller Cultivator with 99cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Easy-to-use - easy maneuverability - Light enough to turn on a dime with effortless control. Stability - lowest center of gravity available in any front tine tiller for ground-hugging stability.
Warranty - 5-Year Limited. Convenient and quiet - Smooth pull recoil for an easy start. Versatile - tool-less removal of outer tines and shields quickly turns Versa from a tiller into a cultivator.
7. YARDMAX #ad
YARDMAX YT4565 Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller, 208Cc, Briggs #adYARDMAX #ad
- Briggs & stratton engine delivers 9. 50 ft-lbs gross torque and 190 rpm rotational speed. 18" wide rear tine design with 7 depth adjustments and a 6. 5" working depth to cover more ground quickly.
Front counterweight on 13" pneumatic wheels. 13" self-sharpening tines easily cultivate any soil type. Single hand operation allows user to stand and steer from either side of the tiller.
8. Mantis #ad
Mantis 7924 Fast Start Tiller #adMantis #ad
- 2cc gas 2-cycle commercial engine turns tines twice as fast as other Small tillers. Weighs only 21 pounds for easy lifting and transport to garden. Tines dig down to 10" deep and around to cultivate or gently weed 2-3" Deep and Tine speed is up to 240 RPM.
9" wide for digging and weeding in any size yard or garden and along fences or between plants. 2 year limited Warranty. 21. Fast-start technology makes pulling the starter cord 75% easier.
|Warranty||Backed by a 2-year consumer warranty.|
9. TAZZ #ad
16” & 21”, Multiple Tilling Widths of 11”, Toolless Removable Side Shields,Green, Gear Drive Transmission, 79cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, Tazz 35310 2-in-1 Front Tine Tiller/Cultivator, Forged Steel Tines #adTAZZ #ad
- Stable and maneuverable: compared with other compact front tines, the tazz 2-in-1 is designed with balance in mind. Effortlessly turn on a dime at the end of a row utilizing the compact and centered footprint combined with a lightweight design. Built-tough components like a bronze gear transmission and forged steel tines provide the rugged durability for lasting results season after season.
Use the full 21” tilling width to create a level seedbed for planting. With its low center of gravity, the 2-in-1 provides ground-hugging stability for unmatched user control.
Tilling depth can also be controlled up to 11” deep via a multi-position drag stake that adjusts in a snap with no tools required. Flexible options: the steel constructed handlebar has 4 height positions to ergonomically accommodate any user. Power source type: Gas Powered.
Service and support: our us based support staff and 3-Year Limited Warranty ensure that you will be highly satisfied with your Tazz 2-in-1 so you can confidently get out and enjoy your garden. 2-in-1 versatility: toolless removal of outer tines and side shields quickly turns the tazz 2-in-1 from a tiller into a cultivator. Clean-up, mulch and aerate in the fall with a quick flip back to the full tilling width. As your garden grows simply switch to the 16” or 11” cultivating widths to maintain rows and weed around plants.
10. K I M O. #ad
20V 280RPM Battery Tiller w/24 Steel Tines Max Tilling 7.8-Inch Width & 5-Inch Depth for Digging, Cordless Tiller Cultivator, KIMO 7.8-Inch Electric Tiller Cultivator, Weed Removal & Soil Cultivation #adK I M O. #ad
- Without any extension cords to deal with, you’re free to move around the garden without worrying about tripping over cords or having them shredded by the tines. This upright design combined with the comfortable grips and an adjustable auxiliary handle means that you can work longer without over-taxing muscles and joints.
Compact design fits any yardsif you just plan to plant a small area and don’t want to get the big oil rototiller out, the KIMO compact soil tiller will be the best choice: it is designed for small to mid-size backyards and flowerbeds.
The tiller is useful for turning over soil, clearing old hard depleted soil and going along the edges of gardens to pull stray grass up by the roots. A beast for casual tilling weeding needsmax.
What's more, it gets the job done well with unmatched versatility since this tiller machine does not only plow the soil but also controls weed growth. The 20v 2. 0ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts about 30-45 mins, cultivating up to 325 sq ft. Allows this kimo garden cultivator to cut through any hard soil or clay like butter. Deep. Cordless for ultimate convenience would you feel troublesome to till areas which are not accessible by a power outlet? No worries. Wide x 5 in.
|Brand||K I M O. #ad|
|Manufacturer||K I M O. #ad|