As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft, Scotts GrubEx1, Grub Killer for Lawns, Sod Webworms and Larvae of Japanese Beetles & More, Lawn Treatment for Season Long Grub Control, 28.7 lb., Kills White Grubs #adScotts #ad
- Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx. Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn. Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young.
One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, guaranteed satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders.
2. Scotts #ad
Lawn Fungus Control & Treatment, Powdery Mildew & More, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft, Controls up to 4 Weeks, 10 lb., Fast Acting, Lawn Disease Control for Brown Patch, Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Controls brown Patch and other common lawn diseases. Fast acting - starts working in 24 hours. Broad spectrum disease prevention and control. Controls 26 types of diseases. Systemic formula controls up to 4 weeks.
3. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 700740M 700740S 24-Hr Grub Control, 10-Pounds #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Excellent turf Rescue formula - Kills grubs overnight. Treats 5, 000 Square feet. Kills grubs in 24 hours. Plus kills ants, chinch bugs, army worms, Mole crickets, sod webworms and ticks.
4. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 700288B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf, Granules, Lawn and Yard Bug Killer, 10-Pounds #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects. Kills mosquitoes, ants, ticks, spiders grubs, fleas, crickets and more. Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours. 10-pound bag treats up to 10, 000 Sq Ft. Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
5. Spectracide #ad
2-Pack, Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules, 40-Pound #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills lawn insects: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Kills on contact: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Controls grubs: Treat any time between late July and early October.
Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, grubs, cutworms, crickets, including ants excluding harvester and pharaoh ants, armyworms, ticks and others as listed. Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
6. Bayer #ad
Bayer Dylox 6.2 Granular White Grub Insecticide #adBayer #ad
- Dylox 6. 2 kills and controls armyworms cutworms Webworms Cranberry Girdlers Bluegrass Weevils Billbug Larvae Mole Crickets Chinch Bugs White Grubs.
Trichlorfon 6. 2%. Dylox 6. 2 is for use in and around landscape flowers, golf courses, landscape and recreational turf, trees, shrubs, and residential turf.
|Manufacturer||Backed by Bayer #ad|
7. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 701525 12 Month Tree and Shrub Insect Control Landscape Formula Concentrate, 1-Gallon #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Also kills destructive caterpillars - including gypsy moth larvae and tent caterpillars. Kills japanese beetles adult, emerald ash borers, leaf miners and fall web worms. Kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to 12 months. Systemic rainproof protection.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Tomcat #ad
Worm Bait, Ready-to-Use Mole Killer, Tomcat Mole Killera, Effective Against Most Common Mole Species, Mimics a Mole's Natural Food Source, Includes 10 Worms per Box #adTomcat #ad
- Ready to use mole killer results guaranteed see packaging for details. Effective against both types of mole tunnels: surface runways and deep tunnels.
Effective against most common mole species not for use against the star nosed mole in NC. Scientifically designed to mimic the mole's natural food source—the earthworm—in both shape and feel. Not for sale in AK, HI or NY.
9. St. Gabriel Organics #ad
Gardener's Supply Company Milky Spore 40 Oz. #adSt. Gabriel Organics #ad
- Milky spore is a naturally occurring host specific bacterium that puts a protective blanket on your lawn. Our products make it easy for you and your pets to live a greener and healthier lifestyle.
For us thinking 'Green' and making a difference is a way of life. Milky spore powder is a one time application using only one teaspoonful every 4 feet in a checker board pattern on your lawn, or use the Lawn and Garden Dispenser.
Grubs do damage to your lawn and attract digging vagrants such as moles and voles. The milky spore is not harmful to people, animals, beneficial insects or the environment; safe to use around water ways.
10. Gabriel Organics #ad
Gabriel Organics Milky Spore Lawn Spreader Mix #adGabriel Organics #ad
- Each 20 lb, covers 7, 000 Sq Ft. Organic compound attacks The Larvae Of Japanese Beetles Grubs. Harmless to all other living things & will Not Effect Birds, Bees, Fish, Animals, Beneficial Insects, Plants Or Man.
Apply with spreader Anytime From Spring Through Fall. 1 bag st gabriel organics 80080-2 20 lb Milky Spore Organic Grub Control.