As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Omri listed for organic use.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants.
Omri listed for organic use. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
3. Purple Cow Organics #ad
Purple Cow Organics Seed Starter Mix 1 Cubic Foot Bag #adPurple Cow Organics #ad
- Compost based! this mix is created using our Activated Compost, a premium soil amendment with over 20 years of growing success. Ready-to-use! purple cow seed starter mix is a blend containing everything needed to start seeds including enough fertility for up to 45 days.
Blocks or trays! whether you are starting your seeds in plastic trays or using a soil blocker, Seed Starter is the mix for you.
Sturdy seedlings! promotes rapid germination and vigorous seedlings with strong root systems able to withstand transplanting and thrive. Bigger bag! planting a lot of seeds for a large garden? Looking to save money buying in a larger quantity? This 1 cubic foot bag is about double the size of our 12 quart bag.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 6 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Omri listed for organic use. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
8-Quart Currently Ships to Select Northeastern & Midwestern States 2 Pack, Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Specially formulated for fast root development. Feeds instantly with Miracle-Gro Plant Food to help build strong roots. Lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower and herb seeds- and for starting leaf, stem and root cuttings.
6. Coast of Maine #ad
Sprout Island Blend 16 QT, Coast of Maine, Organic Seed Starter #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Provides natural moisture retention and aeration. Enriched with worm castings. For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings. Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp & fully cured compost. Ready to use in cell packs, trays or flats.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
8-Quart, Seed Starting Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Miracle-Gro seed starting potting mix. Specially formulated for fast root development. Feeds instantly with Miracle-Gro plant food to help build strong roots.
Lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower and herb seeds. Enriched with MicroMax nutrients for hearty, vigorous plants.
8. Verdana #ad
Low EC, Optimum pH, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Coco Peat, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coir Pith, 4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Each single brick expands to 2. 4 gallons on addition of water. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth.
Excellent water absorption and retention. Debris-free. 9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|
9. Window Garden #ad
Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Easy-to-Store Soil, Microgreens or Succulent, Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors #adWindow Garden #ad
- Our product is designed to provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, and healthy plant life. We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, but not limited to house plants, EASY GROWING: This organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners. The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, which is common when using traditional indoor soil.
Fast, wheatgrass, microgreens and cat grass. Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil. Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags.
Longer lasting plant life: plants die, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong. The soil can grow a variety of plants including, succulents, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth. However, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil.
Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil. Our indoor gardening soil is peat free, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, and reusable to help our customers and our habitat. Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, renewable, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|
10. Delxo #ad
Delxo 102 Pack 3 inch Seed Starter Peat Pots Kit for Garden Seedling Tray 100% Eco-Friendly Organic Germination Seedling Trays Biodegradable #adDelxo #ad
- Package include - each peat pot kit includes 102 Germination Trays 20 Plastic Plant Markers - Plant Markers are Not Biodegradable. It overcomes the common problems of Crooked Roots and Rotten Roots in the Cultivation of Seedlings with Plastic Pots.
Biodegradable material- mohern seed starter trays are made mainly of paper and Peat Moss, Also Contain N, P, K. Less harmful -seedling trays will gradually soften that not necessary to Dig the Seedlings or Potting Soil out of Plant Starter Manually, Thus Greatly Improving the Survival of The Seedlings.
Finally, Becoming Organic Fertilizer.
They are eco-friendly, Easily Degradable and Completely Recycled. Professional- when the pot trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to Penetrate Them. Suitable for saplings and starters - each peat pot cell is 3. 2" round and 3" deep, hanging plants, Herbs, for Planting Flowers, Strawberries, Vegetables, Saplings and so on.