As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Vista Water Gardens #ad
12 Gallons, 100% Natural Soilless Potting Medium for Floating Plant Displays in Ponds and Water Gardens 4 Pack, Green Vista Wetland Island Grow Mix #adGreen Vista Water Gardens #ad
- Helps plants: providing an ideal growing environment in floating island planters, this mixture helps produce plants that are healthy and robust. Otherwise, those nutrients would feed algae.
100% natural ingredients: the potting mix includes peat moss, kiln dried calcined clay and other all natural ingredients. Unlike regular clay or garden soil, this potting medium is lightweight, which is ideal for floating island plants.
Use it for floating planters in koi ponds, water gardens and retention/detention ponds. Helps fight algae: this growing medium attracts and holds excess nutrients from the pond and supplies them to plants.
Perfect for floating planters: green vista wetland Island Grow Mix is specially formulated for floating island planters in ponds. Lightweight for buoyancy: this special soilless mix is made to maintain buoyancy. It does not contain sand, vermiculite or perlite.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And More-4qt, House Plants, Hand Blended Soilless Mix for Propagating Plants, Planting Mix for Plant Propagation #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Both ways work, while most cuttings can take root easily and effectively in a high drainage soil such as this one, utilizing a soil such as this is important in both cases to ensure proper nutrition and high drainage, or water, some gardeners choose to start theirs in water, as to eliminate root rot.
All natural- this mixture is all-natural and contains no artificial fertilizers. Do i use this soil, for propagating?- propagating cuttings can be done a few ways, but, and then transfer to soil.
Natural nutrition in a fast-draining environment, worm castings, perlite, perfect for starting new plants from cuttings. Propagate cuttings effectively- high drainage mixture of peat moss, and a bit of lime.
One gallon bag- sold here in a bag that holds one dry gallon of soil, enough to propagate many cuttings. Zipper closure also allows for storage over time for use later. Great for houseplant cuttings- this mix is great for growing new plants from cuttings, effective for many types of plants, some of the most popular uses for this mix include houseplants and tropical plants.
3. Soil Sunrise #ad
Hydroponic Coco Coir Soilless Growing Mix 12 Quarts, and Mycorrhizae + Trichoderma for Use in Hydroponic Gardening, Perlite, Washed Coco Coir #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Each batch is created using the highest quality triple washed and buffered loose coco coir, hydroponic grade coarse perlite, and beneficial Mycorrhizae and Trichoderma. Custom hydroponic blend: this coco coir potting mix is hydroponic specific, as coco coir contains zero nutrients to sustain plant growth.
While we do add myco to ensure an impeccable root development environment, nutrients for your plants will need to be obtained from your chosen feedings, as is normal for hydro growing.
This mix will not be efficient for use as a non-hydro growing medium without added nutrients. Coconut coir based potting medium for hydroponic applications: This potting mix is completely soilless. The combination of coir and perlite also allows for a perfect moisture level, as it sheds away excessive water quickly.
Size: choose from medium or large size bags. The coco coir allows ample feedings with a much lower risk and slower build up of salts from fertilizers. Ingredients: hydroponic grade perlite, loose coconut coir, mycorrhizae and trichoderma. Allows ample feedings without toxic salt build up: coco coir is a perfect all natural hydro growing medium.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Grows beautiful Houseplants, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt., 2-Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Feeds up to 6 months. For use in containers.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
5. Fox Farm #ad
Foxfarm FX14000 Ocean Forest Indoor/Outdoor Garden Potting Soil Bags 6.3-6.8 pH, 1.5 Cubic Feet, 40 pounds for Plants 5 Pack #adFox Farm #ad
- Benefits: encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Size: 38. 6 quarts of foxfarm ocean forest potting soil for your hungry plants; Dimensions L x W x H: 27.
5 x 18. 3 x 3. 7 inches. Ph levels: ocean forest is pH adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Contents: blend of earthworm castings, forest humus, sea-going fish & crab meal, bat guano, moss & more. Application: ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Farm #ad|
6. Noot #ad
Monstera, Succulent, Noot Organic Indoor Plant Soilless Potting Mix Coconut Coir Perlite Pre-Hydrated Root Stimulant Mycorrhizae Fertilizer. Houseplant, Cactus. 1 Gal., Fiddle Leaf Fig, Aroid, Orchid #adNoot #ad
- Better resist root rot, bounce back quicker from neglect, and have increased resistance to temperature swings so indoor plants stay happy. Pre-soaked with noot bio-organic plant food npk. 10/. 15/. 12 and ready to use out of the bag. Child safe. Hand-packed and inspected for quality and correct consistency.
Works for all stages of plant life, as they continually thrive in a bio-active ecosystem that produces rapidly growing roots, brighter blooms, and lusher leaves. Quality strains of beneficial bacteria and friendly fungi, that strengthen indoor plants at their cellular level by forming a symbiotic relationship with root systems.
Comes in 1-gallon resealable bag to store, as needed. 100% organic and sustainably sourced. Perfect combination of coconut husk, chips, coco coir blended with coarse perlite that provides perfect airflow for roots.
Developed by a rare plant seller to dramatically increase plant growth, rapidly grow roots, and eliminates the most common problems plants can have with soil. Bad smell? just open and leave the bag outside overnight, gone! It’s just a lack of oxygen Pet safe. Fast growth for indoor plants: tropicals, monstera, aroids, ferns, calathea, ficus, palms, anthuriums, fiddle leaf fig, bonsai, peace lily, orchids, cacti, succulents, and even kitchen herbs. Non-toxic.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, 4qt, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Blended with container gardening in mind. Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth.
Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor. Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, free of dust, foreign objects, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, won't compact, lasts longers, soilless, and generates strong roots.
8. Soil Sunrise #ad
Monstera Houseplant Potting Soil Mix 8 Quarts, Custom Blend for Growing and Repotting #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Uses: for planting or repotting Monstera houseplants. Ingredients: peat moss, worm castings, perlite, coco coir, horticultural charcoal, and lime.100% natural: special mixture for the plant also known as Ceriman or Swiss Cheese Plant.
Size: 8 quarts enough for a big 12-inch pot. Benefits: aeration to roots, water retention, organic humus, excellent drainage, and nutrient retention.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
9. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL Organic Potting Soil | Ready to Plant Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 3 LBS Bag Expands to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Soil for Gardens & Plants | Incl Worm Castings, Perlite #adWonder Soil #ad
- Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil premium organic potting soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, mycorrhizae, all natural, kelp, perlite and more! Grow your plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, family and pet safe!.
A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed indoor potting soil & garden soil for outdoor plants expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone. Pre-mixed & ready to use organic potting mix … pre-mixed and ready to use organic potting soil and garden soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Simply transplant your desired plants into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your planting soil dry and safe! .
10. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
2 Quart Sized Bag, Rio Hamza Trading Organic Professional Grower Mix, Fast Draining Potting Soil Blend #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Formulated for optimum plant growth: this coarse blend of Perlite, cacti, bonsai, Lime, and Peat is the ideal mix for succulent, Sand, and other common plants.
Great for house plants, succulents, cacti, bonsai, and other plants needing a quality growth environment with fast drainage. Prevent root rot by replacing low quality store bought soil: Store bought plants commonly come in poor draining low quality soil.
2qt sized bag is the optimal amount of soil for small to medium sized plants. Give your plants the proper amounts of drainage and aeration for healthy growth and prevent root rot from overwatering by replacing store bought soil.