As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix 24 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/2 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- 70% annual, 30% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Southwestern States Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
Non-gmo bulk southwest wildflower Seed Mix 24 Species of Wildflower Seeds. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Usda zones: 6 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Company. Height: 36 - 48 inch mix, annuals and perennials.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, kids, backyard habitats, and pollinator support.
4. Nature's Seed #ad
Southwest Wildflower Blend 500 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Additionally, this mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions. This blend has been designed with an emphasis on native wildflowers. Our southwest wildflower seed blend is custom designed for the arid regions of the Southwest United States.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Southwest Mix SL3943 Multi 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Various maturity dates. Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Suitable for all regions of North America. This mix is packed with 24 of the most popular varieties and will dazzle you with a succession of color throughout the season.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annuals and Perennials, Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Grows in all zones. 60% annuals and 40% Perennials -. 3 ounces. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Sow on bare ground. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination. Southwest seed mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region.
7. hua xian zi #ad
100% Perennial Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly 200g=200000+ Pure Wildflower Seeds Mix #adhua xian zi #ad
- Zones3 - 10 an easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden. Advantages：easy to grow attract butterflies Attract Birds Bee Friendly Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year.
Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller. Extended bloom time more than 4 weeks great for mass plantings Multiplies / Naturalizes Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly.
Low maintenance good for cut flowers Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser. Ideal regions：northeast southeast midwest west Southwest Pacific Northwest Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Southwest, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Great way to support your local pollinators. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Pollinator friendly - butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits.
Blooms all season - annual and perennial mix including african daisy, indian blanket, blue Flax, Arroyo Lupine, California Poppy, california bluebell, Corn Poppy, Clarkia, Pale Evening Primrose, Palmer Penstemon, Mountain Phlox, Desert Penstemon, Five-Spot, Blazing Star, Bird's Eyes, and Prairie Coneflower.
For elevations over 7, use Mountain Mix. Beautiful - large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Southwest states like Arizona, 000 feet, southern California, southern Nevada and New Mexico. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
9. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
Annual Garden Flowers, 1 oz Packet, Drought Resistant Tolerant Wildflower Seeds Open-Pollinated Bulk Flower Seed Mix for Beautiful Perennial, No Fillers #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Each pollinator friendly wildflower seed package mixture gives you over 100 sq. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. A trusted source of high quality flower seeds since 1985.
Gardener tested, gentle native bees, pollinator approved! Guaranteed planting success: beauty beyond belief is a small, family-owned business that has been providing professional and amateur gardeners with premium seeds and growing advice for over 30 years.
Perfect for usda hardiness growing zones, 2, 5, 7, 6, 8 and 9. Hardy full lush coverage: dry area wildflower seeds large bulk quantity to give you the full coverage you desire. Compare the rest, 4, 3, come back to the best for trusted quality wildflowers you can see!.
Of lush wildflower coverage. Attract more pollinators; honey bees, butterflies, birds and hummingbirds. Attract more pollinators: we know drought tolerant wildflower seeds and we know pollinators! Our expertly crafted dryland botanical garden heat resistant wildflower seeds contain a wide variety mix of both heat tolerant xeric perennials and annuals that are specifically designed varieties to attract pollinators. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO, open-pollinated, drought resistant wildflower seeds to our customers. Ft.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
10. Seed Needs #ad
Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture 15 Species Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Partial shade is a specialty blend of Wildflowers that are perfect for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight on any given day. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The plants range in height from 4 to 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging around 20 to 34 inches tall.
Our partial shade wildflower mixture contains 59% annuals, 15% perennials and 26% biennials. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.