As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Findlavender #ad
Bee Friendly, Evergreen Plant, Attract Butterfly, Lavandula Stoechas Anouk Purple Flowers, Findlavender, 1 Live Plant, 1gal Size Pots, Zones 7-11 #adFindlavender #ad
- Proper name: lavandula Stoechas 'Spanish' - Purple Lavender. Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets - Attract Butterflies. Grows 22 to 30 inches tall.
We are a neonicotinoid pesticide free greenhouse and the bees and culinary plants are safe! Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage.
2. Plants by Post #ad
Live Plant, Gallon, 6", Plants by Post 1 Lavender Spanish, Purple-Set of 2 #adPlants by Post #ad
- Lavender javelin Forte is hardy in all USDA grow zones. Stunning lavender grows an abundance of short flower spikes topped by plumed bracts against silvery Green foliage.
Deer- and drought-resistant plants make a perfect garden border or garden feature, when planted in clumps. Flowers bloom in June and July and provide traditional Lavender fragrance.
3. Findlavender #ad
1 Live Plant, Lavender Plant Phenomenal -2.5QT Size Plant, Zones 5-10, Findlavender #adFindlavender #ad
- Full sun—six or more hours of direct sun per day. A 2013 better homes and Gardens Must-Grow Perennial. Resistant to root and foliar diseases, including downy mildew and crown rot.
This can be a combination of morning, mid-day and afternoon light. Plant size : 24-32 inches. Hardy in zones 5-11.
4. BSNKRY #ad
SPANISH LAVENDER Lavendula stoechas PURPLE RIBBON HANDLES NEGLECT SEED #adBSNKRY #ad
- Note: buyers are required to have an import permit or phytosanitary certificate from USDA for ALL seeds imported to the US. Seeds4change guarantees all seeds will be fresh, true to species and GMO-free! Detailed sowing instructions are included with your purchase.
Mature height is 18-24 inches. Winter hardy in zones 6-10 Detailed sowing instructions included with your purchase. Packet contains 25 fresh seeds. Imports without required documentation are subject to confiscation by US customs.
5. The Three Company #ad
The Three Company Aromatic and Edible 4.5" Live Lavender 3 Per Pack, Health Benefits, Natural Sleep Aid #adThe Three Company #ad
- Plant size: 8 - 10" tall from bottom of the pot to top of the plant. Great for any occasion, as it provides both aromatherapy benefits as well as amazing health benefits for consumption. All of this is in addition to lavender being the best natural Sleep Aid in the world.
We are confident that you will love your plants, Contact us if you have any questions about your order or have any issues with your plants. We truly believe plants improve lives. Our goal is to help you live heathier, happier, and more compassionately 25% of all proceeds go to support organizations like the ADAA.
Many health benefits, ranging from easing anxiety, stress relief, migraine relief, and even helps to reduce pain.
Pot size is 4”, perfect for planting in a combo container, your own herb garden, or even placing on countertop or windowsill indoors. Direct from farm: delivered direct to you from our greenhouse, where our plants are grown Year Round under ideal conditions for maximum quality. Perfect gift: this beautiful live herb package is the perfect gift for the plant lover in your life. As a bonus, it also adds a beautiful live touch to any environment.
6. Plants by Post #ad
Plants by Post 2 Gallon Spanish Lavender Purple Outdoor Flower #adPlants by Post #ad
- For best results, keep Lavender blooms in an area with full sun. Deep purple blossoms in a unique tufted bract topped with “bunny-ear” petals. This lavender comes shipped in a 2-gallon Purple starter pot.
These fragrant flowers make the perfect gift or addition to indoor and patio spaces. Blooms do not last long and they are best in the spring, so plant This lavender in your landscape accordingly to get the best display.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, 2 Pack, Little Bee Lavender #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Harvest - harvest just before full bloom using a sharp gardening shears, avoid picking flowers by hand as it can damage the root. Do not do hard pruning as your lavender is unlikely to recover from that, avoid also cutting it back to its bare stem as it can lead to its death.
Set of 2 plants in a 2. 5’’ inch pot. When already dry you can use your lavender as a natural air freshener or an insect repellant. Growing - requires full sunshade and should be planted in a well-drained soil.
Drought tolerant but still needs water, allow the soil to dry between waterings. Little bee lavender - a producer of fragrant and aromatic pink to purple flowers that attract bees and butterflies.
Actually loves growing in warm climates with a minimal attention needed in growing. Pruning - removing dead flowers around the days of summer encourages new flowers and growth and keeping your plant healthy. Perfect for beds and borders and can be grown in containers. The shrub usually grows to 12-39 inch tall. Hang upside down in a dry dark room. Homegrown by 9GreenBox.
8. Flowelover #ad
100 pcs Spanish Lavender Seeds Non-GMO Organic Heirloom #adFlowelover #ad
- The germination rate is above average and easy to grow. Product inventory is limited, please order as soon as possible to avoid product out of stock.
When it matures, it will be delicious. They are healthy and safe, non-GMO. Our company regularly donates charitable organizations and charitable activities, and your support for us is also helpful to those who need help.
It has a wide range of uses and adaptability to different environments. To ensure safety and avoid virus transmission, there may be small delays in the delivery of packages. Low product prices, high quality products, and professional service team enable you to fully enjoy the fun of planting.
9. GardenSeedsMarket #ad
Lavandula stoechas, French Lavender, Spanish Lavender seeds #adGardenSeedsMarket #ad
- Thanks to many years of cooperation, always! eliminating middlemen in the whole process not only makes it possible for us to avoid the problem of sending out old seeds, which have been lying on the shelves in warehouses for many months, we have developed the most appropriate conditions for storing and distributing fresh and precisely tested batches of seeds, but also guarantees the highest quality for products.
They have won numerous gold medals and also prizes for their high quality and for the application of innovation. Non-gmo Seeds! Some of these awards are: top innovation june 2015, gold medal at the international fair 2015, consumer quality leader 2014, faRMER OF THE YEAR 2014.
Each packet is stamped with an appropriate batch number and also with the sow-by-date. Stage one consists of carefully selecting producers as well as controlling their crops, thanks to which we can be certain of obtaining the desired morphological characteristics of each particular species, but also during blooming and bearing.
All of the seeds sold in our shop come from the best producers in the european union. Thanks to the use of the highest quality equipment, our suppliers perform more than 30, which must be maintained at an appropriately high level. Prizes and awards! the seeds we sell are widely recognised and have won many awards. All four stages make it possible for us to state with confidence that the seeds we are selling comply with the highest standards and have passed through all possible control stages without problems. Stage four is performed in our warehouses and consists of rejecting seeds which have been lying for too long on our shelves and replacing them with new batches.
10. N/ #ad
Purple Ribbon Spanish Lavender Live Plant #adN/ #ad
- As lavender is native to arid regions, the plant will not tolerate moist or overly wet conditions; therefore, it’s important to consider location when growing lavender plants.
Dried flowers and leaves are valued in potpourri, sachets or everlasting arrangements. This will help reduce the chance of developing root rot. Once you know how to grow lavender, you can enjoy these fragrant plants for years to come. Once you know how to grow lavender,.
They should be located in areas with adequate drainage and spaced far enough apart to ensure good air circulation. Attractive planted with yarrow or sedum or used as a low hedge. Plants around 10~15 inch height, you can enjoy these fragrant plants for years to come. Wonderfully aromatic flowers and leaves; outstanding in butterfly, herb or rock gardens. Ships to: United States.