As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Spider Plant Hanging Basket 8 Inch | Live Houseplant for Indoor Growing | Easy to Care for & Keep Alive | Beautiful Green & White Variegated Leaves #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Support our family nursery — florida grown & Shipped Nationwide to Your Home. Potted for easy growth — hanging basket Can Hang From Windows or Ceilings. Grow indoors or outdoors — perfect inside your house All Year Long or Outdoors For Spring & Summer.
Tolerates low light — grow in any room in your House for Easy Care & Maintenance. Safe for pets like cats & dogs — perfectly safe for Your Pets to Nibble on the Leaves.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Spider Plant Easy Care Live #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- A fan of bright, indirect light, spider plants are great for hanging and will send out shoots that flower and eventually grow into baby spider plants.
If you are houseplant challenged then spider plants are for you; Nasa studies also show this plant cleans the air of formaldehyde and xylene. They are easy to care for and low maintenance; ideal size for shelves, sills, home, and counters in the dorm, mantles, office, tabletops, or garden.
Spider plants are among the easiest houseplants to grow and are great for beginners or forgetful owners; they were a favorite in Victorian-era homes. This top air-purifying green and white variegated plant is in a 6" pot measuring 10 to 12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves.
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Easy Care, Naturally Air Purifying House Plant in 4" Pot, Live Indoor House Plant, Shop Succulents | 'Bonnie' Curly Spider Plant #adShop Succulents #ad
- Keep soil evenly moist - not dry, but not too wet. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Any all-purpose fertilizer for houseplants is acceptable.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize sparingly as over fertilization can cause tips to brown. Keep your spider plant somewhat dryer over the winter and only give more water in the spring. Sun | soil | potting | thrives in bright warm spot indoors 65-77 degrees Fahrenheit but preferably out of direct sunlight and preferably not below 50 degrees.
Included in purchase | 1 curly spider plant in 4" pot. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. There is no specific fertilizer for spider plants. Watering needs | water when soil is dry. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
4. Generic #ad
House Plant Shop | Spider 'Reverse', 3" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adGeneric #ad
- Includes: Live plant with a care guide. Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant. Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants.
Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey. Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner.
5. House Plant Shop #ad
House Plant Shop | Spider 'Bonnie', 4" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Easy to Care | Natural Décor Plant | Great Gifts| Free Care Guide #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- We are working around the clock and committed to provide the best online shopping plant experience. Not only it can enliven your house but also helps to improve your mood and health as well! Improves concentration & productivity: Indoor plants is proven to improve your focus, productivity and reduce your stress levels which make it perfect not just for your home but your space work as well.
The leaves of the spider plant are thin ribbon like strands which end in a point and grow upward and bend downward giving it the look of a spider.
The Spider plant. Plant care guide: worrying of how you will look after your newly bought indoor plants? We got you! With every order comes with a free care guide of different plants that we offer to help you take care of your plants! From our greenhouse to yours: our large variety of indoor plants are grown and now shipped from our Southern California & Florida greenhouses.
Enlivens your home: add more color and beauty to your space or office with an easy to care for houseplants. Plant description: the spider plant is a flowering perennial native tropical South Africa.
6. JM BAMBOO #ad
Easy to Grow, 3 Pack, New, Cleans The Air, Ocean Spider Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Homegrown by jmbamboo. Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light. Great gift for the home, office, apartment, dorm or den. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. 3 plants.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Live Indoor House Plant, Shop Succulents | 'Bonnie' Curly Spider Plant, Easy Care, Naturally Air Purifying House Plant in 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Any all-purpose fertilizer for houseplants is acceptable. There is no specific fertilizer for spider plants. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Included in purchase | 1 curly spider plant in 4" pot. Fertilizing needs | fertilize sparingly as over fertilization can cause tips to brown.
Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Watering | water when soil is dry. Keep your spider plant somewhat dryer over the winter and only give more water in the spring. Sun | soil | potting | thrives in bright warm spot indoors 65-77 degrees Fahrenheit but preferably out of direct sunlight and preferably not below 50 degrees. Keep soil evenly moist - not dry, but not too wet.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
8. Altman Plants #ad
Altman Plants Live Houseplants 6PK, Indoor Plants for Delivery Prime, Live Plants and Gardening Gifts for Plant Lovers, Planters for Indoor Plants with Potting Soil, Live House Plants Indoors Live #adAltman Plants #ad
- This plant pack includes easy, low-maintenance plants for bedroom decor and living room plants like a spider plant, golden pothos, and more. Live indoor house plants: our growers choice plant collection may feature a hanging plant or vine plant like a wandering jew or a pothos live plant, plus fittonia and other green plants to display on a hanging plant stand.
Live plant delivery: each order includes 6 unique plants in 2” growing containers.
House plant box: enjoy a rotating assortment of 6 different small plants in 2” nursery pots. Natural home decor: your order may include varieties of: spider plant, pilea peperomioides plant, golden pothos, philodendron, purple waffle plant, creeping fig, red nerve plant, and other decorative plants.
Plant lover gifts: gift with cute plant pots or ceramic planters for indoor plants, a plant terrarium, and houseplant soil to make these the perfect gifts for plant lovers and gifts for gardeners. The plants in each pack will vary.
9. Shop Succulents #ad
3-Pack,, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection of Live Indoor/Outdoor House Plants Hand Selected, Air Purifying Mixed Bundle #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilize sparingly. Fertilizing needs | feed monthly to bi-monthly with any balanced all-purpose houseplant fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade.
Watering needs | water when soil is dry. Overwatering may cause root rot. Each plant may vary from pictures shown, health, size, as plants are hand selected based on season, and readiness. Indoors bright but indirect light. Included in purchase | 3 house plants in 4" grow pot.
10. CANOPI #ad
4 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Curly Spider Plant Chlorophytum comosum Bonnie Live Indoor Houseplant #adCANOPI #ad
- Spider plants prefer consistently moist soil, but are unperturbed when allowed to dry out occasionally. Water once weekly around the edges of the plant pot to avoid standing water on the foliage.
Curly spider plants have a rowdy spray of ribbon shaped leaves. They are easy to grow and can thrive in a wide variety of conditions, including low light with inconsistent watering.
Though the aspca declares that it is non-toxic to pets and children, the leaves can be mildly hallucinogenic to cats if ingested. A happy spider plant will reward you with it's characteristic 'spiderettes' or 'pups' that can be left as is or can be planted independently. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes.