As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100+ Stevia Rebaudiana Sweetleaf Seeds Rare Edible Heirloom Sugar Garden Plant #adS-pone #ad
- Name: stevia; other common names: Sweetleaf, Sweet Leaf, Sugarleaf. Hardiness zone: N/A. Light requirements: Sun - Part Shade. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Bloom time: mid Summer - Late Fall.
2. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 75, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Certified Organic, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Stevia Stevia rebaudiana Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Can be added to tea blends to give extra sweetness or ground into a powder for use as a sugar replacement. Great care, great results - we’ve maintained our own seed line for a better part of the last decade, and this has resulted in improved germination rates of the plant versus wildcrafted seed.
Seeds are certified organic by Oregon Tilth: OT-017423. Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Harvest leaves as early as 60 days when seeded in ideal soil and climate conditions. Grown as an annual in most North American climates, it can over-winter in zones 9B and above.
Easy to grow, harvest, and enjoy - discover the natural sweetness of stevia. The seeds will not expire, however we do recommend you use them within 15 months of receiving them for the best results! Happy planting! Stevia stevia rebaudiana seed - a perennial plant native to Brazil and Paraguay that produces extremely sweet leaves that are commonly used as a sugar substitute or flavoring in their own right.
We take great pride in our plants and are dedicated to bringing you the best quality seeds for your garden. This represents the year the product was packaged, not an expiration date. Each packet contains ~75 seeds. Seeds you can trust - our seeds are organic, non-gmO, untreated, heirloom, and open-pollinated.
3. HTERDR #ad
Sugarleaf, 100 Seeds, Sweetleaf Stevia rebaudiana #adHTERDR #ad
- Name: sugarleaf, Sweetleaf. Soil & water preferences: grows well in well-drained soils. Zone: 10-11. Plant height: 1-2 feet. Light requirements: full sun to part shade.
4. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 100pcs Stevia Rebaudiana sweetleaf Sugar Herb Flower Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Stevia is an herb that has 300 times the sweetness of sugar! Fresh seeds, heirloom, No-GMO. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Plant height: 24 - 36'', plant spacing: 24 - 36''. Planting instructions in English are included.
5. Stevia Rebaudiana #ad
Stevia Plant Seeds, Alternative to sugar,40 times sweeter than sugar,Perennial !500 Seeds #adStevia Rebaudiana #ad
- Model:stevia Sweetie Star. Brand:stevia rebaudiana, Patternname: 500 Seeds. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Stevia.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Stevia Sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds I 250 Seeds I Natural Stevia Seeds for Planting I Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fresh seeds: 250 stevia sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds to Grow. Made in usa: buy with confidence from CZ Grain. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Stevia rebaudiana seeds. You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa.
Zero calorie sweetner: An amazing all natural sweetner with almost zero calories. Enjoy growing sweetleaf and using it, and enjoy this day! Growing tips: all natural soil like cz Grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Enjoy life: growing instructions Included. Very popular.
7. Decor-land-FS #ad
100pcs/bag Stevia Flores Seeds Stevia Herbs plantas Seeds Plant Plante Green Herb Stevia rebaudiana Semillas for Garden Planting #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Germination temperature:15-20C. Name: stevia, Latin name:stevia rebaudiana. Flowering time: 9-12 weeks. Growth temperature:15-30 C. The best sowing seasons: spring, autumn.
8. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Stevia Sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Stevia sweetleaf is an excellent plant to add to your herb garden to grow as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 10 or indoors. Sow 10 seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden.
The stevia herb can sweeten any drink with no calories, no carbohydrates, no tooth decay and is diabetic safe. This 24 inch perennial plant is often used as a natural sugar substitute.
Stevia grows on most soils from herb seed, but prefers a sandy loam or loam, high in organic matter. Leaves can be directly applied in hot drinks or made into tea. 3 table spoons fresh leaves or 1 teaspoon powder equals 1 cup of sugar.
9. Generic #ad
Stevia, Stevia rebaudiana, Stevia Seeds 25 Seeds Candyleaf, Sugar Leaf, Sugarleaf, Sweetleaf, Green Leaf, Sweet Leaf #adGeneric #ad
- Seed needs warm temperatures after sowing to germinate 75 degrees F +. Surface sow and keep moist, requires light for germination.
Candyleaf, sugar leaf, Sweet Leaf, Sweetleaf, sugarleaf, Stevia. The species stevia rebaudiana, sugarleaf, or simply stevia, commonly known as sweetleaf, sweet leaf, is widely grown for its sweet leaves.
Stevia Seeds. Stevia is a genus of about 240 species of herbs and shrubs in the sunflower family Asteraceae. Stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar, although some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice -like aftertaste at high concentrations.
10. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Stevia Seeds Stevia rebaudiana 10+ Rare Heirloom Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.