As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants, 4 qt., Aloe Vera and More #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer. Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Houseleek, Echeverias, as well as cacti.
Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting. A single 4-qt. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
2. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Organic Potting Soil, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Rhizome breathability, well draining. Perfectly for most plants. The soil features well breathability, well draining, contains 100% organic ingredients, light-weight soil, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry. Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water.
Also contains nutrients for growing roots, aloes, varieties succulent and cacti, making roots can better develop in health. Perfectly for nurturing plants, or any seeds. Imported from canada, ph balance5.
5. . The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, flowers, vegetables, Our formula can balance pH 5.5 for the plants. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . The soil feature has good perviousness. Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants.
3. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts.
4. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden.
Airy and lightweight. This is a 10 quarts package, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too.
Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Perlite, Sand, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. Organic ingredients. Use with any succulent.
This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. Friendly for a beginner gardener.
5. The Succulent Cult #ad
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart, Organic Potting Soil #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, and cuttings. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. Depending on species and varieties, seeds, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances.
Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend. Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need.
6. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting.
7. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH, Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil #adBonsai Jack #ad
- All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Haworthia, Crassula, including Echeveria, Lithops, Jade, Aloe and Crassula. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, water absorption, evaporation, and particle size. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
All soil is pre-washed and screened. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents. It is perfect for succulent, bulk density, cactus and bonsai.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Soil with Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. 18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short.
Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Aloe Vera Soil Blend, All Natural 2qts, Re-Pots 3-4 Small Plants or 1-2 Medium Plants, Hand Blended Aloe Vera and Succulent Soil Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Aloe is traditionally an easy to care for plant, however getting lots of new growth, isn't so easy, using a correct soil can be effective in getting size on your plant faster.
2 quarts of soil is an 8 inch x 10 inch bag that will allow the re-potting 3-4 small aloe plants or 1-2 medium plants. Specially formulated to provide the correct growing environment for aloe plants, don't just keep it alive, let it thrive.
Ingredients: peat Moss, Perlite, Sand, Lime. The added sand increases drainage over just using Perlite alone, Lime increases the PH to ensure the soil correctly provides aloe specific nutrition.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies.
Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted pine bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.