As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Common Valerian Valeriana officinalis Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants stand to a mature height of roughly 3 or 4 feet tall, displaying hundreds of attractive green leaves. Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, valerian will establish a deep root system in it's initial year of growth. All valerian seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality valerian seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants continue to grow quickly within the first season, later wilting with the first signs of frost.
The small, such as butterflies, as it is a useful, attracting an array of beneficial insects to the garden, white to light pink flowers will bloom through the summer months, bumblebees and honeybees. It can ease anxiety and can also treat moderate insomnia as well, by calming the mind.
Valerian is just as much an attractive flowering plant, medicinal herb. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Valerian herbs and valerian roots are mainly used as a medicinal herb to ease the mind of worry and stress. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Migraine and Anxiety., Valerian Seeds, Heirloom Herb, Believed to be a Medicinal Treatment of Insomnia #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Up to 40" tall. Sow the seeds on soil surface Inside or outside - Plant Seedlings in a Sunny Spot. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Extracts from the bloom were once used as perfume, and oil derived from the root has long been used as a medicinal treatment of insomnia, migraine and anxiety.
Heirloom herb valerian makes an attractive perennial with its fern like foliage and white flowers make a delightful addition to any garden setting. Culinary / Aromatic.
3. TBD #ad
Set of 7 Tea Seeds for Planting, Bamboo Plant Makers Included, Medicinal Herb Seeds for Planting, Chamomile, Valerian, Holy Basil, Rosemary, Sage and Mint Seeds, Herbal Garden Kit with Lavender #adTBD #ad
- They are a sustainable and eco-friendly solution to help you avoid store-bought tea and tea bags. What you get: this complete tea garden kit includes more than 45 lavender seeds, 20 rosemary seeds, 15 sage seeds, 40 holy basil seeds, and 40 mint seeds. Surprise your loved ones with our organic herb seeds variety pack so they can prepare real home-made tea, free of artificial flavors or coloring.
To make things easier, 50 chamomile seeds, 30 valerian seeds, we have also included 7 labeled bamboo plant markers and 14 hand woven empty tea bags that allow you to create your own tea mix. Enjoy all the natural benefits: knowing each type of tea's properties and benefits can be difficult.
That is why we have developed a special qr code that will take you to a step-by-step illustrated guide that will teach you how to take good care of this stunning medicinal herb tea kit, as well as how to profit from each plant's properties. The herbal tea seeds are easy to plant into virtually any pot.
They are a great solution to decorate your backyard or to keep the air fresh and clean in your home. Easy to use: our amazing organic herb plants allow you to create a personal mini tea garden indoors out outdoors. Invite nature into your home: enjoy delicious home-grown tea with our amazing organic seeds for planting! This lovely gardening seed kit is a wonderful solution to cultivate your own medicinal tea plants and take advantage of their benefits while enjoying an intense aroma. Beautiful present: order these outstanding herb garden seeds for planting for yourself or as a thoughtful present for your family and friends.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Valerian #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 8 - 10 seeds per plant. Bloom color: Pink. Usda zones: 4 - 9. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 20 - 40 inch perennial. Company.
5. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
Herb Growing Kit Indoor Garden Starter Kit, Herb Garden Seeds for Planting, 10 Medicinal Herbs Seed Packets Non GMO, Plant Markers, Herbal Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers, Wood Gift Box #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- We are a veteran & family owned small business focused on creating safe, sustainable products you can trust. Unique gift ideas - gardening gifts for women & men, unique gifts for couples, indoor herb garden gifts for her, vegan gifts, mom gifts, indoor plant gifts, relaxing gifts for women, tea gift for mom.
Medicinal herb garden starter kit - 10 popular heirloom seeds varieties, outdoors, catnip seeds, Marjoram, non gmo, fennel seeds, lavender tea seeds, Echinacea Tea, USDA certified organic herb seeds for planting indoors, Dandelion, Lemon Balm Tea Plant Seeds, growing organic herb plants & tea leaves.
Quality you can trust - our herbal tea seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant. Why garden republic - our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple & accessible.
10 bamboo plant Markers & Wood Tea Box. Each packet is stamped with the expiration date so you can see how fresh our seeds are. Includes: chamomile seeds, Cinnamon Basil, Peppermint Seeds / Mint Seeds. Seed starter kit or herb garden starter kit indoor. Kitchen herb garden or windowsill planter. Uses - outdoor, indoor garden kit for growing organic herb seeds, indoor gardening, herb planter, indoor plants, container gardening, diy kits to plant seeds for growing herb plants. Certified organic by NOFA NY, Certified Organic LLC.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Valerian Seeds Valeriana officinalis 30+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 30+ valerian seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
7. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Anthos Valerian Seeds Valeriana officinalis 100+ Organic Heirloom Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 100+ anthos valerian seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
200+ Valerian Séẹds for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Planting instruction is included in every order. Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination. Environment: Full sun to partial shade.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee German Chamomile Seeds 2000 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 12". Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 2000 seeds. Use small white Daisies in potpourris, tea and hair rinses. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant height is 24".
10. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Valerian Root Sedative Valeriana Officinalis Seeds #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- Working on similar receptors in the brain, it is sometimes used as a milder alternative to chemical sedatives. Valerian prefers full sun to partial shade and moist soil, preferably a rich heavy loam. Instead of using the fridge, some growers sow the seeds outside in the natural cold in late January to early February.
Roots can also be divided in the spring to propagate new plants. Naturalized in north america, valerian has been widely used since ancient times to treat a variety of ailments that include sleep disorders, anxiety, headaches and depression.
It has also been used as a flavoring and an herbal tea. This can be done by placing the seeds in moist sand or a moist paper towel and putting them in the fridge for four weeks prior to planting.
To increase root size, prevent the plant from flowering by cutting the tops. Growing information: for best result, valerian seeds should be cold stratified. The roots can be dug for harvesting in September of the second year of growth. They can then be surface sown outside in the spring. Valerian is a perennial herb native to europe and asia that typically reaches 2-5 feet in height and forms clusters of flowers that can range from pink to white to purple.