As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Blooming Vine Seeds, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. Bright blule morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. 3 oz. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
2. TANG #ad
TANG by Sunshades Depot 58" x 97" inch Artificial Faux Ivy Privacy Fence Screen Leaf Vine Decoration Panel with 130 GSM Mesh Back #adTANG #ad
- The added mesh backing separates our product from other comparable products, providing more privacy windscreen protection to its users. Often used in backyards, walk ways, front yards, home gardens, patios/porches, and landscaping.
The leaves are attached to the panel strongly. These artificial leaf privacy décor panels come with a 1 year warranty for manufacturing and workmanship defects. Perfect for anyone who needs that extra privacy on their balcony or backyard to feel a little bit more like home.
These panels are easily mounted to any fence with pre-fabricated ring holes, and the mini-panels come equipped with Snap-On panels. The added mesh backing easily beautify landscaping with our Artificial Ivy Leaf Privacy Decor Panels. Artificial leaf privacy décor is intended for both interior and exterior usage.
|Manufacturer||Sunshades Depot #ad|
3. SVI #ad
100pcs/bag Clematis seeds flowers clematis vine seeds perennial flower seeds climbing clematis plants bonsai pot garden plant 3 #adSVI #ad
- Package size: 15cm x 10cm x 20cm 5. 91in x 3. 94in x 7. 87in. Unit type: pack package weight: 0001kg 000lb. Style: perennial applicable Constellation: Virgo Full-bloom Period: Summer.
Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Product type: bonsai Size: Small Medium Climate: Temperate.
4. payneandjesus #ad
Rare Dark Red Hummingbird Trumpet Vine, 20 Seeds #adpayneandjesus #ad
- Rare dark red Hummingbird Trumpet Vine. Also known as trumpet creeper, this deciduous climbing vine has dense, hummingbird vine or campsis radicans, dark green leaves which are ideal for adding privacy along a fence or trellis.
If regularly watered this plant can even grow in desert landscapes, adding necessary shade to dry regions. It has very large red blooms just like the orange hummingbird trumpet vine but RED. These blooms resemble small trumpets, giving the plant its musical name.
It can withstand the brutal winters of the Northeast and Midwest, as well as the harsh summers of the American South. The trumpet vine is quite a survivor. A perennial vine capable of growing in almost every American region zones 4-10, trumpet vine is characterized by its colorful trumpet-shaped flowers that can attract swarms of hummingbirds to the garden in summer and early fall.
5. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
ATTRACTS Hummingbirds, 2, Year Plant, Blue Moon Wisteria Vine, Fragrant Foot Long Flowers #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- 2 -year plant reaches 25 feet at maturity - shipped in a small pot with soil - current plant height will be betweeN 4 INCHES AND 24 INCHES TALL.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mix of Blue, White, Rose Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Purple #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 250+ deep purple morning blooming vine Mix Seeds - 8-15' Climbing Vine for All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Soak seeds before Planting 1/2 " Deep. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. They have a beautiful shapes and colors and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
100 Kenilworth Ivy 100 Seeds, Perennial Vine/Ground Cover, Shade!!.Cymbalaria Muralis #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1 business day. Height: 2-4". Perennial. From united states. All orders are shipped within 24-36 hours, sometimes even the same day, after receipt of payment ***.
It makes a wonderful ground cover plant. Heaviest bloom is in spring, but it will repeat all summer long.
Cymbalaria muralis: with its small, this dainty creeper sends out long trailing, scalloped foliage and snapdragon-like lavender flowers and yellow throats, clinging shoots which can cover cool walls, rocks or crevices and makes charming hanging baske. Zones: 5-8. Reseeds. Tolerates deep shade.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Ipomoea Tricolor 1,000 Seeds Untreated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All morning glory seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Morning glories are known to attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, such as butterflies, honeybees & hummingbirds as well.
They are mainly used to cover a fence or trellis for ornamental purposes. The vines mature to a length of 7 to 13 feet long, displaying large, bright blue flowers.
Heavenly blue morning glories are grown as an annual flowering vine. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The blooms are surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of heart shaped leaves. Quality morning glory seeds packaged by seed needs.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports.
Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart. Following the soaking, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Provide moist, well-drained soil in full sun with some afternoon shade. It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water.
All thunbergia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. Quality thunbergia seeds packaged by seed needs. Pinch the tips of young Black-Eyed Susan plants to encourage branching. Or, sow thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting. Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window.
10. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Cypress Vine Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant. Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this mix alone.
Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vining plant you want climbing in your flower garden. Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, arbor, fence or pergola or whatever is near! This mix produces dazzling bright flowers in shades of white, red and rose that are nectar-rich which humming birds love.
The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves.