As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
100 LONG GRAIN BROWN WHITE RICE Oryza Sativa Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . Plant height: 24 - 36". Harvest: 90 - 120 Days. Plant spacing: 18 - 24". Or containers indoors, pools, too. Rice can easily be grow in pots, or containers.
Light requirements: sun. Rice plants can grow and produce for up to 20 years! Brown rice is white rice if the bran outer coating is removed. Soil / water: high - Needs 1 inches of water per week. Hardiness zone: Tender Perennial.
2. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
3. AirGarden #ad
Best Price USA Seller, 500 Wild Rice Seeds #adAirGarden #ad
- 500 seeds. Ship from United States. 100% fresh and selected seeds, High germination rate. Wild rice Seeds. Not ship to : mexico, Canada and US protectorates.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Indian Grass Seed, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 4 - 9. Perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 36 - 60 inches. Sowing rate: 8 - 12 pls lbs per acre or 1/2 - 1 PLS lb per 1000 square feet for ornamental plantings. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
5. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Rice Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Rice seed is a versatile option that attracts Mallard Ducks and other forms of waterfowl. Seeding depth: 1/2 to 1 inch. Seeding rate: 40 lbs per acre.
When to plant: Summer. Life cycle: Annual. If ducks are the game bird that you're after, you might do best by sticking with one of the most popular wet-soil crops around.
6. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Lupine Mix Flower Seed 7 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1 lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Prefers full sun exposure.
70% annual, 30% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Non-gmo bulk loopy lupine flower Seed Mix 7 Species of Wildflower Seeds. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!.
7. CountryMax #ad
Backyard Seeds White Millet Bird Seed for Finches 8 Pounds 8 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Can be mixed with other seeds for custom formulas. Convenient 8 pound resealable bag. Perfect for doves, juncos, towhees, quail, painted Buntings, native sparrows, and bobwhite. Make your birds happy with Backyard Seeds White Millet. 100% natural seed grown in the USA.
8. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Non-gmo bulk pacific northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially formulated for the Pacific Northwest.
9. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, backyard habitats, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, and pollinator support.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Late Bloomer Mix 6118 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Great selection of colors for late season, cover an area of about 6 square feet. Both annuan and perennial. Germination rate about 70% or better. Days to maturity vary. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.