As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
15 Seeds, Outsidepride Zinnia Zowie Yellow Flame Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Beautiful bicolor flowers bloom all summer long clear up until the first killing frost. Deer resistant long lasting flowers are particularly attractive to butterflies and make a superb cut flower.
Zinnias are an annual flowering plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 . Sowing rate: 2 - 4 zinnia seeds per plant. This scarlet yellow bicolor double flowered zinnia grows 24 - 27 inches tall.
2. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Zinnia Profusion Yellow Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Zinnias are an annual flowering plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 . Beautiful large yellow flowers bloom from spring through fall and grow best in full sun.
This yellow flowering zinnia plant grows 18 - 24 inches tall and wide. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 zinnia seeds per plant. Deer resistant long lasting flowers are particularly attractive to butterflies and make a superb cut flower.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Zinnia Oklahoma Golden Yellow 1149 Yellow 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in a bout 80 days. Germination rate about 70% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Excellent, reliable accent flowers for market bouquets, wedding flowers, and event work. Suitable for all regions of North America.
4. GardenTrends #ad
250 Seeds, Zinnia Zahara Double Yellow Seeds, Flower Seeds Package #adGardenTrends #ad
- Highly dependable tolerance to leaf spot and mildew diseases. Consistently double, vibrant colored, equally symmetrical flowers. Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers.
Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician. Large blossoms — about 2-1/2 inches diameter; larger than the Profusion double flowered series. Full, bushy plants — healthy and uniform plant habit completely covered with blooms.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Zinnia Swizzle Scarlet Yellow Flower Seeds, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This scarlet yellow bicolor double flowered zinnia grows 12 - 14 inches tall. Zinnias are an annual flowering plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 Deer resistant long lasting flowers are particularly attractive to butterflies and make a superb cut flower.
Beautiful bicolor flowers bloom all summer long and grow best in full sun. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 zinnia seeds per plant.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Zinnia Flower Garden Seeds, Zowie Yellow Flame F1-100 Seeds, Annual Flower Gardening Seed, Zinnia elegens #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Days to full maturity: 54-70 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate. Zinnia flower seeds - zowie yellow Flame F1 - 100 Seeds - Zinnia elegans.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Canary Bird Zinnia Seeds Grow Large Yellow Annual Blooms for Cut Flowers bin295 65 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Zinnias are very easy to grow from seed and are great for attracting butterflies and bees. Each flower is striking not only for its deep color and contrast, and the plants have a short, but also for the large size of the blooms. Each flower can measure up to 4” in diameter.
Start indoors the last week of Feb. Remove from outside garden in June, dried heads. Plant features: blooms july through september grows to a height of 24 to 30 inches Plant seeds at a depth of 1/4 inch Germination is in about 5 to 14 days || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
In just 60 days, zinnia canary Bird seeds go from bare seeds to flowering plants covered in brilliant blooms. Makes an ideal cut flower. If you live in the deep south, and you are seeking an annual that thrives in the heat and humidity, zinnias are a great start! || The Zinnia Canry Bird is a flashy flower that brings a burst of the yellow flowers with yellow centers to a garden.
Excellent for container gardens. Canary bird is a large, dahlia-type zinnia with bright yellow blooms 4”-5” across. The many small layers of petals give these zinnias a fullness and texture that make them a standout in any flowerbed. These flowers are a fantastic addition to your wildflower garden, growing exceptionally well in zones 3a-9b! || Zinnia elegans Annual.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Zinnia Solid Color Canary Bird 1158 Yellow 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in a bout 80 days. Germination rate about 70% and better. Suitable for all regions of North America. Excellent vase life and low susceptibility to powdery mildew. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. Unknown #ad
50+ Count Packet USA Garden Flower Bold Bicolor Multicolor Mexican Red Yellow Zinnia Seed NonGMO, TomorrowSeeds, Sombrero Zinnia Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- A beautiful addition to your home or Garden! Message us for anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You. Always non gmO and Carefully Sourced. Fast growing and High Producing. Start your journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living.
10. RDR Seeds #ad
Mix of Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow, White, and Purple Flowers, Attracts Butterflies, 250 California Giants Zinnia Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Risk. Mix of zinnia seeds for planting produces a mix of colors. Attracts birds, butterflies, and the gazes of your neighbors. Great cut flowers. 4-5 inch semi-double flowers on 30" tall plants. Did your seeds get irradiated by errant gamma rays from a nearby nuclear facility? That's okay, get a refund.
If you're not happy for any reason, get a refund. Tired of wasting time and money buying flowers at the grocery store only to throw it away? don’t waste that precious time and money, or dropping it on the floor of the grocery store? Worried about pesticides, grow your own zinnias and never worry about it again! Worried about people touching your flowers with their grubby hands, coughing/sneezing on it, fertilizer, and pollution? Grow your own flowers so you know how your zinnias were grown and handled.
Be ready to feel better and look better with the help of your home garden, but beware, these flowers may result in jealous neighbors and unannounced visits from friends and family.
And you don't need a green thumb to start your own garden! If you're having trouble RDR Seeds can help troubleshoot your issues. Very easy annual to grow, bees, plant just below soil in full sun when temperature reaches 70 and water. Zero. Did you forget to water them? don't worry, return your seeds for a full refund. Did you somehow get hit by a hurricane in Wyoming? That's okay, even if it was your fault you get a refund.