As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Giant #ad
Little Giant Beekeeping for Dummies A Beginner's Guide Book to Keeping Bees Item No. BKDUM #adLittle Giant #ad
- Comprehensive information - This guide includes information on what beehive tools, supplies, and equipment you will need. The book measures L 9. 25” x w 7. 375” x h 0875”.
Convenient size - this book comes in an appropriate size which will make reading about your new hobby easy, and comfortable. Easy to read - this beekeeper guide clearly explains how to build and maintain your own hives in the backyard and explains the Phases of honey production.
Learn to keep bees - this bee book is the perfect place to get started if you are interested in keeping bees, it provides a comprehensive beekeeping guide. Recently revised - the most recent edition of these books is revised and expanded with even more of the latest news and technology on bee practices, and it is the perfect additional tool for any beekeeping starter kit.
2. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt #ad
6th Edition Peterson Field Guides, Peterson Field Guide to Birds of Eastern and Central North America #adHoughton Mifflin Harcourt #ad
- A 128 pages colorful book. This book guides a unique identification system, which has been called the greatest invention since binoculars. Measures 8. 50-inch width by 11-inch length.
This guide is illustrated with drawings and photographs in color and black and white and all provide up to date range information and the most useful descriptions. Guide to birds of eastern and central north america.
3. Little Giant Farm & Ag #ad
Little Giant Farm & Ag 052847 Bkdum Beekeeping for Dummies Book, White #adLittle Giant Farm & Ag #ad
- Tools and Equipment Information. Comprehensive Beekeeping Training Guide. How to build and Maintain Your Own Hives. The latest News And Technology.
4. Little Giant #ad
Little Giant The Backyard Beekeeper Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping Book Item No. BKBACK #adLittle Giant #ad
- Recently revised - this 3rd edition of the book is recently revised and expanded with even more tips for organic and sustainable bee practices, and it is the perfect additional tool for any beekeeping starter kit. Valuable for any novice keeper! Convenient size - this book comes in an appropriate size which will make reading about your new hobby easy, and comfortable.
It presents tips and tools of the hobby and the information on how to best prepare and set up your yard for your newest buzzing bees.
The book measures 8. 25” x w 1019” x h 056”. Honey bees will help out with pollinating the garden, provide crafting materials, or just help the Earth. Comprehensive information - this guide includes information on beehive set-up, supplies necessary, safe pest-control techniques, honey recipes, the 25 rules of modern beekeeping, top bar basics, box/suit equipment, for urban and suburban beekeepers.
Learn to keep bees - this bee book is the perfect place to get started if you are interested in keeping bees. The backyard beekeeper - this book by kim flottum is the perfect guide for beginners starting a hive in your backyard or garden.