As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Green Giant Elephant Ears Colocasia Nice Size Bulb #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Easy to Care For. Perennial Bulb. Grows up to 5' or Taller. Produces nice Green Foilage. Can grow anywhere.
2. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11. Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun. Season of Interest:Summer.
3. Country Creek Acres #ad
Fancy Mix, Caladium, Colorful Mix, Bulb, HOSTA, Easy to Grow, Pack of 10 Ten #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Classic caladium Fancy Mix, must have for every garden. Easy to Plant and Grow. Large and decorative, spectacular display.
4. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days. Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo.
Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also. Great addition to any garden.
Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical. Will grow in partial to full sun. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves.
5. Easy to Grow #ad
Oxalis Triangularis Bulbs, Purple Shamrocks, 20 Robust Bulbs, Grows Indoors & Out | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Ideal houseplant: perfect in a pot on a sun drenched sill, purple shamrock provides rich color all most of the year. Year round color: purple shamrock bulbs feature purple leaves with rose patterning and white to light pink blooms.
Robust tubers: oxalis bulbs may look strange, but they are robust and fast growing with plenty of sun. California nursery: authentic product of Easy to Grow Bulbs, an American company and a California Licensed Nursery. Easy to grow: bulbs grow very well in indoor containers or outdoors with blooms appearing 8 weeks after planting.