As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IB Prosperity #ad
Natchez Thornless BlackBerry Bush Live Plant 2 Starter Plants #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Plant spacing is cultivar dependent. Although blackberries do well in most soils, deep well drained soils are ideal. In general, erect cultivars and trailing blackberries are spaced from 2 to 4 feet apart and 3 to 5 feet apart within a row, respectively.
Low lying areas should be avoided to minimize the probability of frost injury to flowers and newly developing fruit and flood injury during periods of excess rainfall.
Spread the roots but try to avoid excessive root bending in the hole. Plants are between 5-16" tall. Cut back the shoots to about 6 inches in length and plant to the same depth they were in the nursery.
The spacing between rows can be 10 to 15 feet depending on plant vigor. To heel plants in, simply dig a trench and cover the roots with damp soil. While planting do not allow the blackberry roots to dry out. Blackberries perform best at a soil pH between 5. 5 and 6. 5. Remove air pockets by compacting the soil. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.
2. Jack's Back 40 #ad
2 year All Natural Grown, 1 Arapaho Blackberry Plant, Ready for Fall Planting #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- Sweet - thornless - High Yielding. Produces Large Delicious Berries. High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season.
3. Hello Organics #ad
BlackBerry Plants "Prime-Ark Freedom" Price Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Prime ark freedom is the first thornless primocane fruiting blackberry in the world! A blackberry usually grows one year and doesn't fruit until the following season.
Recommend to start off in a 4 inch pot with Organic Potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog with fertilizer and beneficials already mixed in. Freedom fruits this way very early in the season, but then fruits again in the fall where the climate is suitable.
They are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. The price includes four 4 "prime-ark freedom" Blackberry Plants. See more information Under Product Description Below.
4. Hello Organics #ad
BlackBerry Plants "Sweetie-Pie" Price Includes Four 4 Plants with 4 oz. Sample Organic Fertilizer from Hello Organics & 4 Hello Organics Tags #adHello Organics #ad
- Of organic Fertilizer directly from Hello Organics. The price includes four 4 "sweetie pie" blackberry plants with 4 Hello Organics Tags.
See more information under Product Description. These are 2 inch starter plants and are shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 2-6 inches tall. Sweetie pie is a new thornless blackberry cultivar released by the USDA which is not only resistant to common Blackberry diseases but is now considered the sweetest most delicious tasting blackberry available.
Comes with 4 oz. I recommend starting them in a 4 inch pot with a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the fertilizer and benificals are already mix in.
5. Hello Organics #ad
BlackBerry Plants "Natchez" Price Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. The price includes four 4 "natchez" blackberry Plants with USPS Shipping.
Natchez' is an erect, thornless blackberry recently released and patented by the University of Arkansas. Natchez' has produced very high yields in Arkansas and is expected to supplant or replace 'Arapaho'.
See more information Under Product Description Below. I recommend growing starter plants in a 4 inch pot in good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the Fertilizer and soil Beneficials are already mixed in. Very early producing and Very Large Blackberry.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Set 02 BlackBerry ‘Apraho’ Tree 6"-8" in Height – Thornless BlackBerry Tree Bush Shrub Outdoor – BlackBerry Live Starter Tree #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Hardiness Zones 5b-10 . Ripening of fruit begins in mid-July and runs through the middle of August. Arapaho is currently the most consistent, early-ripening cultivar of blackberry available.
Berries shape is short-conic, of medium to medium-large size, sometimes rounded, with fine sweetness and flavor. It produces strong, vigorous canes, which are self-supporting if tipped when they reach 48″-52″ in height.