As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CANNA #ad
1 L, CANNA CA1260+CA1270 Coco A & B, White/Brown, Set of 2 Plant Growth #adCANNA #ad
- Specifically tailored to the characteristics of Cocos substrates. Composed of high value minerals and, caNNA COCO contains natural chelates, in addition to this, humours and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Coco a npk formula: 4-0-1. Coco b npk formula: 0-4-2.
2. Canna Continental #ad
Canna Continental-9410901 Coco B 1 Liter #adCanna Continental #ad
- High yield very user-friendly complete solution for the entire growth process. Item package dimension: 8. 0" l x 5. 0" w x 1. 0" h. For cultivation on pre-buffered Canna coco in pots or growing bags.
Coco fertilizers canna provides a complete selection of high quality products to ensure that fast growing plants achieve explosive growth.
3. CANNA #ad
CANNA Growing Nutrients Set #adCANNA #ad
- 1 x canna Cannazym 1ltr. 1 x canna Boost 1ltr. 1 x canna coco a + B 1ltr. 1 x canna Rhizotonic 1ltr. 1 x pk 13/14 1ltr.
4. CANNA #ad
CANNA 50L Coco Coir Natural Bag #adCANNA #ad
- An organic product that is very lightly buffered and free of harmful viruses or soil diseases. Naturally contains a special mold Trichoderma that protects plants against soil diseases.
Canna coco natural consists of 100% coco flakes, produced in India while processing coconuts. Subject to strict quality controls to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Very airy for an ample supply of oxygen to your plants.
5. CANNA #ad
CANNA Coco A & B, 20 L #adCANNA #ad
- Special Characteristics. From coco substrate. Sponge-like qualities. Has not been sterilized. Combined tolerance for Organic Natural Soil and Rockwool.
6. CANNA #ad
CANNA Coco Coir A+B 1, 10L Veg & Flower Plant Food Base Nutrients Hydroponics 1 Litre, 5 #adCANNA #ad
- Canna coco a & b is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. Canna coco contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption.