As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Pineapple Guava Feijoa, 4'' Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Easy to grow. 4’’ inch pot. Sweet fruit. Versatile plant. Native to South America. 7’’ inch live plant.
2. Natures Garden Nursery #ad
Live Plant, Pineapple Guava, Cold Hardy Edible, Feijoa sellowiana #adNatures Garden Nursery #ad
- Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8-10 Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
Live plants are shipped in 3" pots and are 2' to 3' feet Tall. Deliscious Edible Fruit. Easily grown in average, well-drained soils.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
Feijoa Sellowiana, Edible Flowers and Fruit, Pineapple Guava Plant, 9 Live 4 Inch Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Evergreen. Tasty guava-like fruit ripens in late fall. Grows easily in average to rich, well-drained soils. Tasty guava-like fruit ripens in late fall. Plant as a background or specimen for the flowers. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
The coloring of this foliage complements western natives that have very pale, gray or hairy foliage. Versatile, a hedge, and tropical fruit! Fleshy white flower petals have showy red accents, and easy to grow with an upright branching form, contrasting nicely with the gray-green foliage.
Easily trained as espalier, edible flowers, or a small specimen tree for landscape or container. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. In warm climates use as a fruit tree in orchards. Once established, except to maintain desired shape. For a tidy, neat appearance, shear annually to shape. Multiple, hedge or small specimen tree. Evokes either a mediterranean or tropical character in gardens. Feed with a slow-release fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
4. ARETA #ad
EB25, ARETA Plant Pineapple Guava Feijoa sellowiana Live Plant Cold Hardy Edible #adARETA #ad
- Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8-10 . Tree type:Ornamental. Common Name:pineapple guava. Live plants are shipped in 3-4" pots and are 12"+ inches Tall, See Photos. Usda hardiness zone °f:8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
5. Madahu #ad
ACCA Owiana Live Fruit Plant Tree Shrub, Live Plant Not Seed Or Bulb, US Warehouse, Pineapple Guava Feijoa #adMadahu #ad
- Otherwise sorry, yes, plants are still in the original pot, then no replacements/refunds are given. Important - small plants need protection from cold, wind, sun, dry-out. Information below is only the potential the plant has.
I will not be held responsible for symptoms of cold weather shocked or killed plants. Please do not place your order if the temperature during the day or night in your area is below 50℉ 10℃.
Place all plants in a spot of moderate temperatures 70-80F in good light but NOT in a direct sun for two weeks until they adjust from shipping in darkness.
The second picture in the ad shows a range of typical sizes that we ship. Returns/replacements - if plants died during the shipment or look sad when received and you can send me the message with the photo the same day or a few days later, I will replace/refund. You will be receiving one plant between 2. 5 and 6 inches in height shipped in a 3 inch deep pot.
6. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
FEJOA Pineapple Guava Silver Leafed Ornamental Edible Fruit Tree Shrub Live Plant Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emeralds TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Sweet fruit tastes like pineapple flavored guava. Attractive, large, slow growing tree-like shrub Great for edible landscape applications; pretty silvered leaves plus edible fruit.
Recommended usda zone Range 7, 8, 9. Economical 4 inch starter size plant growing in a 4 Inch Starter Size Pot. Plant will average 6 to 10 inches tall. No bloom or bud on arrival. 2 to 3 each golden egg to pear shaped fruits in the spring to early summer.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|