As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Bay Laurel Seeds Laurus nobilis Packet of 2 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 2+ bay laurel seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
2. CZ Grain #ad
Sweet Bay Laurel Herb Tree Seeds, Laurus nobilis, 4 Seeds to Plant #adCZ Grain #ad
- Seeds can take awhile to germintate. Ideal for beginners, masters, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
No stratification needed. The perfect diy gift: for mom, holidays, anniversaries, dad, him or her, housewarming or any other occasion. Easy to grow: soak in water for 24 hours and plant.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
Called the Kitchen Bay for a reason. Get the seedbed over 75 Degrees. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing trees. Many uses in kitchen: pull or cut off leaves to add to your dishes or tea> Fragrant and Highly Prized in Tea. Heat helps very much.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Bay Laurel Herb Pot Set, Pack of 4, 4 Inch x 4 Inch #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Many culinary uses. Likes full sun. Homegrown by 9greenbox, come with 4 set - 4 x 4" Pot. Evergreen shrub. Aromatic.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot, Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai.
Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy. Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones.
Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between. Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree. Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost.
5. Easy to Grow #ad
Bay Laurel 'Culinary', Well Rooted Plant in 4" Pot | Ships from Easy to Grow, Sweet Bay #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Priced for a well rooted plant in a 4" pot. Authentic product of Easy to Grow TM, a California Licensed Nursery. Bay foliage may be snipped and used for seasoning either fresh or dried.
Grow your own culinary bay leaves - terrific in stews, soups, roasts! Can be grown in any part of the country - overwinter indoors.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Bay Laurel Herb, Non-GMO, Grown in The USA, Office, 9GreenBox, Attracts Zen, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Luck, Desk, Kitchen, Table, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Water when dry. Has many culinary uses. Evergreen shrub. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Full sun to filtered light.
7. Generic #ad
Swẹẹt Bay Leaf Plạnt Lịvẹ – Bay Laurel Trẹẹ – 4 to 6 Inches in Height #adGeneric #ad
- It is is a lovely small tree or shrub for your containers or garden and should not be missing from your herb collection. This popular culinary herb has beautiful, broad shiny leaves and is slow growing but easy to care for.
Bay leaves can be used in a variety of dishes, including soups and stews and even ice cream. They can be dried for storing or used fresh.