As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Cardinal Climber Vine Ipomea Quamoclit Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Meaning that they will grow quickly from seed, bloom profusely, and later die with the first killing frost.
Quality cardinal climber seeds packaged by seed needs. They are also known to attract an array of other beneficial insects to the garden as well, such as butterflies, ladybugs & bumblebees. All cardinal climber seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Cardinal climber is categorized as an annual flowering vine. The plants will bloom profusely through the summer months, up until fall and are very attractive to hummingbirds in particular.
The vines will wrap around a fence or trellis in a matter of a few short weeks, producing beautiful & stunning, red, trumpet shaped blooms. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Cardinal climber is a popular vine that grows to a mature length of 10 to 15 feet long.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Morning Glory Cardinal Climber 8744 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in about 80 days. Adaptable to full sun or partial shade. Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Summer / fall blooming; Adaptable and easy to grow.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cypress Vine Seed Mix, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this mix alone. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, arbor, fence or pergola or whatever is near! This mix produces dazzling bright flowers in shades of white, red and rose that are nectar-rich which humming birds love.
Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant.
The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vining plant you want climbing in your flower garden. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine. The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves.
4. Eden Brothers #ad
Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Once you’ve prepared the soil and sowed the seed, Coreopsis, Gloriosa Daisy, from Maine to Maryland. You’ll care for your meadow by mowing it after the blooming and season is over. Results: expect to receive 100% pure seed with zero fillers. You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts.
Make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. The mix features 60% annual and 40% perennial wildflowers. You’ll see yellow, red, and nearly every color.
The annuals will pop, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. The northeast wildflower seed mix is tailored to all states in the region and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
Description: a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern us, blanketflower and more. Remove any brush left on top, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. Now sow! mix 1 part seed to 5 parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. Planting: prep the soil by removing unwanted grass and growth, you’ll get to see blooms in your first season of planting.
5. Renee's Garden Seeds #ad
Cardinal Climber Vine Seeds #adRenee's Garden Seeds #ad
- Plants grow and Twine to Cover Any Support. Classic Flowering Vine. Deeply cut palm-shaped Leaves and Petite Crimson-Red Blossoms. Tropical-Looking and Heat-Loving. Favorite of Hummingbirds.
6. Seedville #ad
30 CARDINAL CLIMBER VINE Red Flower Seeds Ipomea QuamoclitComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- Coupled with the lovely palm-like leaves, it is an excellent choice for fences, arbors, and trellises or as a ground cover. Hardiness zone: N/A. The cardinal climber is a huge hummingbird lure with its dark red 1” long trumpet shaped blooms.
Plant spaciNG: 24". Blooms: summer - Fall. Plant height: 182 - 240". Soil / water: Average. Light requirements: sun.
7. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Cosmos Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 36 - 60 inch annual. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: plant cosmos flower seed at 15 pounds per acre. Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 3 - 10 .