As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BioAdvanced #ad
Citrus & Vegetable Insect Control for Edible Gardening Concentrate, 32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 701520A Fruit #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Insect killer: kills Asian Citrus Psyllids, Aphids, Whiteflies, and more. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection is absorbs and will not not wash off. Season-long protection: One easy application provides season-long protection without spraying.
Special formula: specially-formulated to use on over 100 listed fruits, vegetables, and citrus plants to kill insects and prevent new infestations. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, Restricted in MD, CT & VT.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND443, Eight Insect Control for Vegetable, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 32 oz., Fruit, and Flower #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - designed for use on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, lawns, flowers, roses, trees, and shrubs. Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
Long lasting defense - eight insect Control is quick acting and long lasting. One application keeps working for up to 4 weeks for prolonged protection.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on certain species of mite, beetle, leaf miner, scale, ant, aphid, worm and over 100 listed bug species.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
3. Monterey #ad
16 Oz., Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray, Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Controls many insects - the insect treatment spray controls caterpillars, codling moth, leafminers, borers, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, trips, fire ants, and more. Easy spray application - this csi alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, backpack, hand-held, or hose-end sprayers.
Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application. Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced.
Fast acting and odorless - Monterey insect killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, and also broadleaf weeds.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND786, Garden Dust Insect Control, Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Dust 3 lb. #adBonide #ad
- Thoroughly dust infested areas. Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when dusting insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas. No need to make a slurry or spray.
Protects vegetables, roses & flowers - Garden Dust protects a variety of vegetables including asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, petunias, poinsettias, sweet corn, eggplant plus more. Easy to use - product conveniently arrives ready to use as a dust.
Insect killer & repellent - this pest control is great for use on species of ant, cricket, tick, aphid, millipede, beetle, caterpillar, worm, fly, leafminer, and many more species of bug.
Can also be used to protect flowers such as roses, azaleas and more. One application can last up to 4 weeks. Simply cover all plant surfaces with a light dusting making sure to obtain full coverage of all foliage. Treatment for localized infestations - our insect dust can also be used to control infestations of ants, earwigs, fleas, crickets, and lone star ticks in areas where there are weeds or bushy non-crop vegetation.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
5. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe Brand Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer, 24-Ounce, Ready-to-Use #adGarden Safe #ad
- Ready-to-use pest control: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required. Contains botanical insecticides: Spray on roses, trees, ornamentals, houseplants, vegetables, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
Apply as needed: treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations up 10 to times per season. Protects your whole garden: Use both indoors and outdoors. Kills on contact: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
6. Sevin #ad
Sevin Lawn Insect Granules, 20 Pounds #adSevin #ad
- Kills ticks, worms, ants, Fleas, and Several Other Pests. Large-scale pest Protection. For use on Vegetables. Large-Scale Results. Kills over 30 Listed Pests. Use on lawns, Ornamentals and Around Homes.
7. Bonide #ad
Eight Insect Control Flower & Vegetable Above & Below Soil Insect Granules, Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Granules 3 lb., Bonide BND788 #adBonide #ad
- This kills both surface & subsurface insects. Insect killer - our bug defense can be used to control multiple species of insects including ant, tick, cricket, grasshopper, moth, cutworm, maggot, spider, centipedes & more.
Per 500 square-Feet. Lasts up to three months. Easy to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Combats surface and subsurface pests. Covers up to 3000 square-Feet.
Simply apply the granules directly to the lawn or garden area. Use 1 lb. Outdoor home defense - this product is designed for use on lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamental & flower gardens, around home foundations, & more.
No need to mix or spray anything. For flowers and vegetables. Not intended for indoor use. Above & below soil control - eight insect control Flower & Vegetable Granules use a soil-penetrating formula that reaches deep below the ground. Complete coverage - this 3-pound bag of our fast-acting formula can treat up to 3, 000 square feet.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|