As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Gold Flame Honeysuckle Vine, 2.5" Pot, Lonicera, Very Hardy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Shipped dormant in the winter. Mature height: 10-15'. Immediate shipping. Color of bloom: Pink with yellow interior. Months of Bloom: June-August. Hardy zones: 5-9.
2. Proven Winners #ad
Yellow Flowers and Red Berries, 1 Gal. Scentsation Honeysuckle Lonicera Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Wide at maturity. Full sun 6+ hours required. Shipping dormant now. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 8-10 ft. 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Tall and 5-6 ft.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
3. Golden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
Japanese Honeysuckle Lonicera Japonica Live Plant in 4" Pot with Soil #adGolden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
- The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers. Grows fast in full-sun to partial shade. 100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care Can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water.
100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers. Very healthy honey suckle living plant we guarantee 100% survival rate other wise money back grows fast in Full-sun to partial shade.
4. Kauai Garden #ad
Small Plant, Hall's Japanese Honeysuckle Vine Plant, Lonicera Japonica Rooted Vines #adKauai Garden #ad
- Attract hummingbirds and butterflies - Fragrant white and yellow flowers. Coronavirus has NOT affected us. Healthy well-rooted plant plants are well rooted and established and are anywhere from 5 to 10 inches tall in small 2.
5x3. 5 inch pots. Some leaves may have jagged edges but once they mature they all become oval shaped. Excellent ground cover and can climb fences. All orders will ship within 2 business days. Stay safe. Update: yes we are open.
5. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Trumpet Honeysuckle Coral Live Plant, Lonicera sempervirens #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great scented flowers when in bloom! .
6. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Coral Honeysuckle Vine Live Plant Lonceria sempervirens Bright Orange Flowers in Spring Florida Native Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Great for trellis, pergola, fence, arbor or other supports. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. Abundant showy spring time Coral Red and Yellow Trumpet Flowers.
Recommended for growing outdoors in USDA Zones 6, 7, 8, 9. No bloom or bud on arrival. Fast growing, quick to Establish, Native to Southern United States. Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms|
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Cape Honeysuckle | 3 Live Plants | Tecomaria Capensis | Birds & Butterfly Attracting Versatile Shrub #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It can be left to grow very wide and kept at a height you can live with. Cape honeysuckle comes in a blazing orange color that is sure to brighten up your tropical garden. Plant this vine for a lush look at the seashore. Water deeply, well-drained soils, once established.
It can be trained on a support and used with small shrubs, or it can be used as a sheared shrub itself. Thrives in warm, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. This viney, wide-spreading shrub blooms on and off all year, and makes a fabulous flowering hedge that attracts butterflies and birds including hummingbirds.
It is used as either a shrub or liana. Due to its color and sweet nectar, it attracts hummingbirds. The brightly colored orange flowers will be an eye-catcher.
Grown, small, trumpet-shaped flowers appear in clusters. Prefers average to enriched, regularly in first growing season to establish root system; reduce frequency, but highly adaptable. A beautiful evergreen shrub with sprawling, red-orange, vine-like stems. Prune branches periodically to maintain desired form or size. Apply a slow-release fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. Showy, woody, sunny locations and tolerates coastal exposures.