As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Mexican Heather, Purple, 4 pack, Live Outdoor Plant in 1.00 qt Grower Pot, Costa Farms, Live Cuphea #adCosta Farms #ad
- We're unable to ship this item to: AK, CA, GU, as, HI. Easy to grow. Or use it to make a colorful edger along a garden path or walkway. Jewel like flowers: Cipher has lacy foliage and masses of jewel-like flowers.
Blooms all summer! Cipher is smothered in blooms all summer long. Great mixer: mix mexican heather with other annuals; its textural foliage and bright blooms make a great mixer.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. FTG Goods #ad
60 Agastache Heather Queen Seeds | Red Hummingbird Mint Red Plant | Mexican Cana Giant Hyssop Flower #adFTG Goods #ad
- Easy to grow}: these red flowers are very easy to grow from seed, and are really fast growers. Nice choice for you}: this Hummingbird Mint is a very nice choice for your garden.
Beautiful flower}: Mexican Cana is a fragrant, long blooming and richly colored plant. Amazing agastache}: this compact, clump-forming herbaceous perennial produces dense upright clusters of rose-pink tubular flowers.
3. Zaylee Garden #ad
Zaylee Garden 60 Agastache Heather Queen Flower Seeds | Red Hummingbird Mint Plant | Mexican Cana Giant Hyssop #adZaylee Garden #ad
- Beautiful flower}: Mexican Cana is a fragrant, long blooming and richly colored plant. Easy to grow}: these red flowers are very easy to grow from seed, and are really fast growers.
Amazing agastache}: this compact, clump-forming herbaceous perennial produces dense upright clusters of rose-pink tubular flowers. Nice choice for you}: this Hummingbird Mint is a very nice choice for your garden.
4. CANHOT #ad
CANHOT Seeds -100Pcs Blue Pampas Grass Cortaderia Selloana Flower Rare Reed Plant Seeds Garden… #adCANHOT #ad
- Tall, tough and beautiful: you’d think pampas grass has all the qualities you’d want in a perennial ornamental grass. The plants, wind breaks and camouflage for unwanted views. The solid green or variegated grass itself lends drama, which appear in late summer in colors that range from sand-pink to silvery-white.
Pampas grass cortaderia selloana - this magnificent white Pampas Grass plant thrives in full sun and hot climates. From ornamental grass seeds, it will take 2 or 3 years to bloom, but your patience is richly repaid by long-lived garden performance! Cortaderia selloana pampas grass has long, graceful blades and fluffy panicles that are beautiful.
Cortaderia selloana can be both functional and lovely. Because pampas grass has stiff stems and sharp-edged leaves, make useful privacy screens, which grow 10 to 13 feet high and spread six feet wide, it also can also serve as a living hedge or fence.
Gardeners like its graceful, fluffy plumes, or they can be left uncut to add winter interest to the landscape. One of the favorite ornamental grasses, white Pampas Grass is classic and offers both color and texture in the landscape. They’re especially nice to use in dried arrangements, texture and movement to gardens and pool areas.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds, Perennial Herb for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
6. Created By Nature #ad
Texas Bluebonnet Seeds Lupinus texensis, Over 1,000 Premium Seeds #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Wildflowers will bloom in approximately 60 days - Made in the USA. Bag dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1/4". Guaranteed to grow - plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall - Blooms throughout Spring and Summer.
Seed best planted within two years. Easy to grow! - over 1000 premium seeds - Texas Bluebonnet Lupinus texensis is a biennial flowering plant. Includes complete planting instructions - Seeds are harvested in USA - non-GMO.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Mealycup Sage or Salvia Farinacea in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Victoria Blue Sage Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Native wildflower - mealycup sage, or victoria blue, is native the North American continent, particularly Texas and Mexico. Pollinator friendly - the deep blue purple cup shaped flowers grow in showy spikes and attract pollinators, including bees and butterflies.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
The leaves are shiny and elongated, unlike most sage varieties. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. It is drought-tolerant and good for growing in the heat as a perennial, or in colder climates as an annual. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.