As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southern Ag #ad
Quart, Southern Ag Amine 2,4-D WEED KILLER, 32oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For use in pastures & rangeland, lawns, cemeteries, golf courses, parks, & similar ornamental turf. Selective Broadleaf Weed Control.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
2. FMC #ad
Grazon Next HL 2 Gallon #adFMC #ad
- Grazonnext hl herbicide is the easiest way to get broadleaf weeds out of the way of pasture production. Cannot ship to ak, me, ma, de, md, ny, nj, ri, DC, ct, NH, VT.
It provides a simple, lasting solution for the toughest pasture and rangeland weeds and clears the way for more forage, meaning greater flexibility in a grazing program and higher per-acre beef production at the lowest cost possible.
3. Pasturegard #ad
1 Gallon For Use In Registered States Only, Triclopyr and Fluroxypyr Herbicides for Broadleaf and Woody Plant Control, Dow AgroScience PastureGard HL Herbicide #adPasturegard #ad
- Ideal for sites where excellent weed control without residual control is desirable. Thorough translocation kills hard-to-control brush like blackberry, rose and privet.
May be safely used around the roots of desirable trees; avoid drift to tree foliage. Selective control of woody plants and brush. Excellent control of other tough woody species, sweet gum, including wax myrtle, persimmon, osage orange bois d’arc.
4. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control, Covers up to 12,880 sq ft 40 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds.
Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds.
5. Quali-Pro #ad
5 lbs, Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Yellow Granules #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Features & benefits: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions. Use sites: nurse, landscape, Trees, Turf, Golf Courses.
Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Chickweed, Henbit, Knotweed, Foxtail, Spurge, Goosegrass.
6. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, industrial land, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, recreational land, residential lawns, lakes, landscapes, and public areas.
7. Monsanto #ad
Monsanto Ranger Pro Herbicide 2.5 Gallon Jug #adMonsanto #ad
- Mix ranger pro at a rate of 2-3 ounces per gallon of water. Glyphosate- 41% same active ingredient as Roundup. Residential areas, Parks and Recreational Areas.