As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Lettuce Lovers Seed Collection 8 Individual Packets Non-GMO Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All lettuce seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality lettuce seeds packaged by seed needs. Lettuce crops are considered annual plants that produce a single crop in a single year of growth.
This lettuce seed assortment includes 8 popular varieties, Parris Island Cos, such as Iceberg, Ruby Red, Oakleaf, Prizehead, Red Romain, Black Seeded Simpson and Lollo Rosso.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Lettuce crops can vary when it comes to harvest dates, but the common harvest time is anywhere between 40 to 60 days.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Ruby Red Leaf Lettuce Seeds for Heirloom Microgreens or Garden bin191 170 Seeds, or 1/4 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Life cycle annual or biennial harvested as an annual propagation sow direct every two Weeks as Long As Weather Is Cool Days to Emergence 7 to 10 Light Full Sun Growth Habit Bushy Height Low to Medium 7. 5 to 30 cm3" to 12".
Frost tolerance can withstand light frost days to harvest 42 degree of Difficulty Easy Family Name Asteraceae Latin Lactuca sativa || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Plant 1/8" deep 18" apart. Ruby leaf lettuce. When plant begins to bolt, leaves will become bitter. The soil of leaf lettuce plants should never be allowed to dry up. Sow as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring, then every two weeks thereafter to ensure a continuous supply.
Unique crimson crinkled salad leaf lettuce Seeds or Awesome Microgreens! Ruby lettuce is a sun-loving cool weather crop that grows best in organic, well drained soil. Collect leaf lettuce by cutting leaves from the main stem 1" or more above the base – this will allow the plant to sprout new leaves. Ruby leaf lettuce || free shipping || NON GMO.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Lettuce Loose Leaf Ruby SL7482 Red 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Ruby is also delicious to the palate. Harvest in about 40 to 50 days. Ruby is the darkest red of all the red-tinted lettuces.
4. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Ruby Red Lettuce Seeds #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Slow to bolt. Sweet, tender greens. Red frilled leaves for extra color in salads. Plant in a block for maximum production.
5. Unknown #ad
Ruby Red Lettuce Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Free shipping On All Orders. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds.
6. Unknown #ad
Ruby Red Lettuce Seeds 25 Seed Package #adUnknown #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders. No hassle Guarantee.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
A deep red Variety That is Excellent for garnishes and adds Beautiful Color to Salads., Non-GMO, Ruby Red Lettuce Seeds- 50 Count Seed Pack, Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- It's early harvest makes it a perfect choice for Northern gardens, with shorter growing seasons. Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags! The heads form much like romaine, in an upright formation, with it's stems leading down to it's loose core.
Use this beautiful, tasty lettuce to garnish your favorite dishes and salads. Lettuce is one of the best and most versatile things you can grow in your garden.