As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Organic Rock Phosphate Fertilizer 0-3-0 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Should be applied to soils prior to planting and can be mixed with compost or manures for additional soil building benefits. Down to earth rock phosphate is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 0-3-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Soft rock phosphate is an untreated, mined material with a natural source of Phosphorus and Calcium that is available more quickly than hard rock phosphate.
This premium powder grade is an excellent nutrient resource for all types of flowering plants including bulbs, fruits, shrubs, trees and vegetables. Rock phosphate has 18% calcium and is essential for building soil phosphate levels for long term plant productivity and for preventing calcium deficient soils.
2. Espoma #ad
Espoma RP7 Rock Phosphate, 7.25-Pound #adEspoma #ad
- Pure mined phosphate rock containing 32% total phosphate. All natural source of phosphorus for all flowering plants. Organic rock phosphate provides phosphorous for all flowering plants.
Made in the USA. Promotes root growth. All natural and pelletized for easy application. Mined from phosphorous rich natural deposits. Comes in 7. 25-pound bag. Carrying a formulation of 0-3-0 .
3. Organically Done #ad
Organically Done Soft Rock Phosphate 0-3-0 5 lbs #adOrganically Done #ad
- Fertility - soft rock phosphate is the jump start every garden needs at the beginning of the growing season to achieve the robust, astonishing blooms you are going for. All organically done products are 100% derived from natural sources and are 100% guilt free.
Environmentally friendly- all organically done products are environmentally friendly. Rose bushes - use soft rock phosphate on your rose bushes to develop stronger root systems to increase the bud site count.
Chemical burn worry free - due to the organic nature of organically Done products all nutrients are slow release and readily available as the plant utilizes them.
You will not have to worry about burning your plants by overfeeding them nutrients as the plant will take what it needs as it needs it. Made in america - organically done is a family owned business based in Michigan and all products are manufactured, packaged and distributed in the United States. All products are safe to use around pets, family and wildlife.
4. Walt's Organic Fertilizer Co. #ad
Walt's Colloidal Soft Rock Phosphate Granulated 4 LB #adWalt's Organic Fertilizer Co. #ad
- Typical n-p-k analysis is 0-3-0 . Granulated for easy handling. Standard application rate is 4 pounds per 100 square feet.
5. Azomite #ad
Azomite Micronized Bag, 44 lb #adAzomite #ad
- Micronized natural trace minerals. All purpose natural nutrient for organic use. For all soil types. Improves root systems, yields and plant health. Re-mineralizes soil for optimum growth.
6. BLUEGOLD #ad
BLUEGOLD Bulk 5lb Organic Soft Rock Phosphate Enriched with Calcium #adBLUEGOLD #ad
- The importance of these balanced minerals in ruminant animals cattle, decreased appetite, decreased milk production, are vital for ranchers, which can lead to many problems including reduced growth and feed efficiency, sheep, farmers, reduced reproduction efficiency, livestock owners. Phosphate powder as garden limestone alternative: acidic and calcium deficient soils will benefit from our soft rock Phosphate and may Lessen or Eliminate the Need for: Limestone Powder, Limestone for Garden, Limestone for Soil, Limestone for Plants, Limestone for Lawn, etc.
Soft rock phosphate garden lawn soil additive, conditioner, nutrient: the most exceptional energy catalyst you can provide plants is a 1:2.
7 ratio of Phosphate:Calcium. Our soft rock phosphate is a raw mined calcium Enriched Phosphate High in Both Calcium and Phos in a Soft Rock Form for Quick Uptake! Ruminant feed is a poor source of Phosphorus leading to deficiency, goats, weak fragile bones rickets. Can also be used as compost tea additive for Compost Tea for Roses, Compost Tea for Hydroponics, TREES, and more!.
Livestock animal feed supplements: calcium and phosphate are the 2 most abundant minerals in the body. Increase root system of roses, compost tea for lawn, compost tea for plants, lawn systems like soft rock phosphate. It helps them develop strong root systems and helps to produce more buds on roses. Calcium enriched phosphate as bone meal alternative for vegetarian vegan garden: soft rock phosphate is a non-animal by-product alternative to Blood Meal, Bone Meal for Gardening, Calcium Bone Meal, Bone Meal Powder for Plants, Bone Meal and Fish Emulsion for Vegan Gardening and/or Vegetarian Garden.
7. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0 Easy Peasy Plants 99% pure 5lb #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- More economical than any other phosphate. Enriched source of Phosphorus. Use only 1 cup per 100 square feet at planting time and every 6 weeks. Granular for easy application and feeds plants quickly. Helps root growth, fruit, and flower formation.