As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Six combination knockouts and more. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet.
Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts. Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
|Brand||Reliance Controls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reliance Controls #ad|
2. Generac #ad
Generac 6854 Home Link Upgradeable 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit with 10' Cord and Aluminum Power Inlet Box #adGenerac #ad
- Safe: prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers. Versatile: can be upgraded later for use with a Generac home standby generator max 11 kW. Easy to maintain and expand: interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch.
Powers hard-wired circuits: directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights. Power indicator lights: displays when you have utility power or generator power.
3. Generac #ad
Includes Power Inlet Box and 10-ft Cord, Generac 9855 HomeLink 50-Amp Indoor Pre-wired Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch Kit for 10-16 circuits #adGenerac #ad
- Compatible with generac portable generator models: XG10000E, XP10000E, GP15000E, GP17500E sold separately. For use with a portable generator to deliver power to your home. Electric rocker switch – easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button.
Power indicator lights – displays when you have utility or generator power present. Safe, versatile & universal - prevents back-feeding, can be upgraded later for use with Generac home standby generator up to 11kW and compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets.
|Warranty||5 year limited|
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Installs adjacent to existing load center. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Completely pre-wired. 6 circuit transfer switch kit.
Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
5. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 Max. Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, community wells, irrigation systems, traffic signals electric heat and more.
Easy to install, easy to use. Power inlet, nemA is L14-20 Combined load @ 125 vAC - 40 Outdoor, nema 3R transfer switch. Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1.
6. Generac #ad
Generac RXSW200A3 200 AMP Smart Transfer Switch #adGenerac #ad
- Can be used in tandem with generac smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available.
5-year limited warranty; Replacement for RTSW200A3. Heavy duty generac contactor is a ul recognized device, sensing, the controller at the generator handles all the timing, designed for years of service, exercising functions and transfer commands.
Maximum wattage:48000 Watts. 200-amp 120/240 volt single phase smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint. Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation.
7. EZ Generator Switch #ad
EZ Generator Switch, Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved #adEZ Generator Switch #ad
- Transfers essential loads heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps. Simple & safe Connects with a standard extension cord.
Ul & csa approved/compliant - user friendly - pre wired. Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator. No backfeeding or touching existing circuit breakers.